Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so i guess TM, is training hard and will leave for russia TM, and have a june 8 friendly against lithunia and that it, seems kosovo match is cancelled

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

:
      shojaei is going on my nerves. instead of looking into the camera like a gay Lord use the opportunity given to you on the pitch and actually run and do sth. you seem to think you are neymar

Comment

Originally posted by Swiss Persian View Post
        shojaei is going on my nerves. instead of looking into the camera like a gay Lord use the opportunity given to you on the pitch and actually run and do sth. you seem to think you are neymar
        ??? You expect the man to just nonstop be running?

Comment

jesus christ dude

Comment

Show some respect. No one wants to read your negativity.

Comment

Spain play against Switzerland 2:00 PM Central Time!

Comment

u ok dude? u havin problems scoring on swiss guys? they not into iranian dudes?

Comment

Found these gems in my world soccer magazine wc preview.

Comment

Youtube videos are calling Cheshmi a talented youngster who might suprise us all after Alireza Jahanbakhs. I think some Esteghlali said to some dude that Cheshmi is awesome and everyone just copy pasted that story

Comment

You gotta wonder where these "journalists" get their info from

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                        You gotta wonder where these "journalists" get their info from
                        Some of them probably have never even watched a single TM game. They get paid based on quantity and not quality. Quality journalism is dead.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                          Some of them probably have never even watched a single TM game. They get paid based on quantity and not quality. Quality journalism is dead.
                          This is not true. Some journalists care about quality. For an example Erik Niva went to Iran a few years ago just to understand it better. http://story.aftonbladet.se/nivairan#section-2

Comment

Well to be fair most members were saying the same things about Cheshmi not 2 months ago - how quickly things can change.

Hopefully he plays his best if called upon for the WC. I know some people rag on him, but I think we would all be delighted if he ended up being clutch for the team.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                              This is not true. Some journalists care about quality. For an example Erik Niva went to Iran a few years ago just to understand it better. http://story.aftonbladet.se/nivairan#section-2
                              OK I'll rephrase and add to my statement:

Some of them probably have never even watched a single TM game. They get paid based on quantity and not quality. Quality journalism is almost dead. Most of the articles coming out of major US based media outlets is/are garbage with a ton of copypasta.

Comment

Our game against Lithuania may get canceled because apparently the match is gonna be played on Spartaks training pitch when they(Lithuania FA) thought it would actually be played in the stadium.

What a time to be alive.

Comment

Working...
                                X