TM Injuries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TM Injuries

Injuries have been brutal these past few months. Are our players overworked? Poor fitness? Its been really frustrating.

Azmoun - Injury led to missing one of the most important games of the season
    Jahanbakhsh - Currently Injured
    Rezaei - Injury has caused loss of starting position and now might be sold in January
    Ezatollahi - Currently Injured
    Amiri - Was injured to begin the season / still not a regular in his club
    Pouraliganji - Currently Injured
    Moharrami - Currently Injured
    Mohammadi - Hasn't been the same since his injury early this year
    "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Originally posted by The Farbod View Post
    Injuries have been brutal these past few months. Are our players overworked? Poor fitness? Its been really frustrating.

Rezaei - Injury has caused loss of starting position and now might be sold in January
    Is Moharrami injured?

Comment

Hosseini is also injuried.

Comment

It is not a good season for our legionnaires due to injury and few other facts. That is indeed not a good news ahead of Asian Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
          Is Moharrami injured?
          Yes, I believe he is still recovering from an injury. He hasn't been in the match day squad in a month and he was not part of the two recent TM games.

Comment

Yes, I believe he is still recovering from an injury. He hasn't been in the match day squad in a month and he was not part of the two recent TM games.
            Yes he was, he came on as a sub against Trinidad and Tobago, and Venezuela. He also said in an interview that there are 4 right backs in his team and they have a strict rotation policy.

Comment

Yes he was, he came on as a sub against Trinidad and Tobago, and Venezuela. He also said in an interview that there are 4 right backs in his team and they have a strict rotation policy.
              Hmmm... Well, I first noticed him not being in the match day squad for the Europa game on November 8. Someone in his thread said he was out because of injury. He has not been on the squad list since. I must have missed him in the friendlies.

Comment

Hmmm... Well, I first noticed him not being in the match day squad for the Europa game on November 8. Someone in his thread said he was out because of injury. He has not been on the squad list since. I must have missed him in the friendlies.
                https://www.instagram.com/p/Bqu_HMVh...d=yk7s158fmpqk

He's seen coming out the tunnel for training today.

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bqu_HMVh...d=yk7s158fmpqk

He's seen coming out the tunnel for training today.
                  Hopefully he's back in the rotation. I really like him. He should be our starting RB in the AC.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                    Hosseini is also injuried.
                    hosseini is back in training now via trabzon training pics.

Comment

so your point is that we are basically f**ked for the AC !

Right ?

Comment

I'm worried about Saeid. Any chance of him missing the Asian Cup?

Comment

This has become a trend among Iranian players. As soon as they go to a serious league, they get injured. And that says, their fitness level in general is poor.

Now I am worried about Karim, although he has only been playing for a few minutes each game so far.

Recovery from injury is one thing, getting back into the old shape is another which usually takes months.

Comment

We need ezzatollahi the most
                            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Does someone know what kind of workouts TM has on a daily basis?

For example, what are the Germans getting that we're not.

Curious to know...
                              Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Working...
                              X