• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by masoud nekounam View Post
    Link??
    Please

Comment

Sorry Masoud jan, I think most of us are watching on ESPN + in the USA.

Comment

I actually think he is having a solid game. A poster mentioned that he was giving way a lot of passes, but the only ones I saw were the ones he was trying to slot through a teammate in the box. Conversely he has had some really nice passes too. Even Ozil isn’t hitting those passes 100%.

Comment

I think he's playing a solid game. Very active both ends of the pitch.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Subbed off to a standing ovation. Good outing

Comment

subbed out. his game went to another level after they called his goal offsides. Pretty inconsistent player, but still has some nice moves.

a lot of the one touch quick passes never worked in Brighton but seems to do much better here.
              Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Better 2nd half and pretty good ball placement on the assist, but personally I feel like he left much to be desired offensively. Sloppy overall. Better opponents would punish Feyenoord for those turnovers. Hopefully these last two games are just a fad and he gets back to his form of about a month ago where he was more careful with the ball.

Comment

His second half was decent. You can see he's hungry for goals.
                  The only problem is that he is sometimes weak on the ball, has trouble dribbling past his man and has a poor first touch. He has strong skills in some other aspects of the game which have thus far helped him compensate for these weaker attributes. He also seems to be a confidence player which explains his inconsistency so it's good that he gets more playing time.

Comment

Got a 8 overall rating

Comment

my link sucked and buffered a lot but saw about 30-40min and thought he played overall pretty all right ..!
                      still sloppy in possession and blowing hot n cold which is vintage ARJ for me..!! a lot of his giveaways are result of him trying too hard to get RicoSuave moves/touches with the ball..!! if he cut that bs out and instead focused more on getting stuck-in and thorough with his touches on the ball, he'd fair much better overall..!! but gotta give it to him occasionally his ronaldoique touches connect well and we get to see some sexy goals or assists from them..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        my link sucked and buffered a lot but saw about 30-40min and thought he played overall pretty all right ..!
                        still sloppy in possession and blowing hot n cold which is vintage ARJ for me..!! a lot of his giveaways are result of him trying too hard to get RicoSuave moves/touches with the ball..!! if he cut that bs out and instead focused more on getting stuck-in and thorough with his touches on the ball, he'd fair much better overall..!! but gotta give it to him occasionally his ronaldoique touches connect well and we get to see some sexy goals or assists from them..!!
                        you can't afford $5 for espn+?? start a gofund me
                        Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan_REAL1 View Post
                          you can't afford $5 for espn+?? start a gofund me
                          lol please do ...! FeREE is the only price i can afford ..!!

naa ... i dont really wanna make it too easy for myself to get distracted with watching too much football..! if i paid for ESPN then i have to force myself to make time to watch enough to get my money's worth..!!
                          im weird like that .... price isnt often the issue but get good Value for my $$ is big in my books..!! i could piss away $100s on some stupid shittt but like a $1 late fee on a video rental Late return could piss me off to no ends...!! lol 😝

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            lol please do ...! FeREE is the only price i can afford ..!!

naa ... i dont really wanna make it too easy for myself to get distracted with watching too much football..! if i paid for ESPN then i have to force myself to make time to watch enough to get my money's worth..!!
                            im weird like that .... price isnt often the issue but get good Value for my $$ is big in my books..!! i could piss away $100s on some stupid shittt but like a $1 late fee on a video rental Late return could piss me off to no ends...!! lol 😝
                            If you have Verizon unlimited cellular plan they throw in Disney, Hulu & ESPN+ for free.

Comment

Originally posted by Dubxl152 View Post
                              If you have Verizon unlimited cellular plan they throw in Disney, Hulu & ESPN+ for free.
                              tempting....good to know
                              been eying a carrier swap of late
                              and kids been begging me for Disney for a while and i only got the free Hulu with commercials through my good ol Sprint service...!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X