X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1oNq1cHrwj/
    who the hell wants to listen to 90.
    Here is taremi in training 2 hours ago looking fine. And if he were to be out for a slight knock, it would be something decided much closer to the actual game.
    They have absolutely no credibility and Id appreciate it if all members stop taking there garbage news as fact.

Comment

Could just be rumors to throw off opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        Could just be rumors to throw off opponents.
        these rumors were put out with 90 and to my knowledge have nothing to do with rio ave.
        More a case of 90 looking for attention.

Comment

Taremi 3goals & 1 assist Vs Fernandes 1 goal 4 assists
          3rd game into the season.

Comment

#Team of the Week #Gameday 3 #Liga NOS 19/20

Mehdi Taremi with the best rating of 9.9

Comment

It is also on iranian legionnaires Insta..

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

yes just regurgitating 90 article.

Ostad ask yourself, does an injured guy train with the main group completely fine two days after a match if he is supposedly injured and will miss the next weeks game? the pictures are right there in front of you.

Comment

They're an Iranian tabloid let's plz not use them as a source - they're clearly referencing navad
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

Ostad ask yourself, does an injured guy train with the main group completely fine two days after a match if he is supposedly injured and will miss the next weeks game? the pictures are right there in front of you.
                    He was injured lightly during the match. It may be coach strategy or the precaution to avoid worst.
                    Maybe he was training lightly...

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                      They're an Iranian tabloid let's plz not use them as a source - they're clearly referencing navad
                      I know it is only Insta page but they often don't post BS....

Comment

I looked at the team pics, there were only 4-5 total. I only saw him in the warmups not the scrimmaging. But still, point taken. I don’t think the coaches would make the call to sideline him just yet, usually that’s not clear until a day before the match.

Comment

I know it is only Insta page but they often don't post BS....

they literally just take articles from 90, varzesh, etc. There is nothing independent or inside source about them. Just a good place to get round up of various outlets news.

Comment

He will miss Sporting match due to minor injury

https://90tv.ir/news/%D8%B7%D8%A7%D8...AF%D8%A7%D8%AF

Aww man! That was one of the games I was looking forward to this weekend!

Maa Iraniha aslan shaans nadarim!

Comment

they literally just take articles from 90, varzesh, etc. There is nothing independent or inside source about them. Just a good place to get round up of various outlets news.
                              Actually it was the Portuguese newspaper of ABOLA that reported this! The Iranians just recycled it and converted it into Persian.

Track back to the game where he Taremi was running down the wing and went to make a pass, but Aves defender landed on him awkwardly, thus the pain worsened for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                                Actually it was the Portuguese newspaper of ABOLA that reported this! The Iranians just recycled it and converted it into Persian.

Track back to the game where he Taremi was running down the wing and went to make a pass, but Aves defender landed on him awkwardly, thus the pain worsened for him.
                                if it was such an injury they would have subbed him out then...not left him in until min 85, add to that the fact he was brilliant and scored.

Comment

Working...
                                X