ASIAN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
    So Its between Al Duhail and Al Hilal. One of them will win the west ACL.
    My bet is on al duhail.
    Al Hilal is simply a better team. Al Duhail has no chance.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
      Moharram is a bird-lover . He has a passion for birds nothing to do with football and tactics.
      You wished him go back to loving his birds. Who are you kidding here? Sar be sremoon mizari? Khob mloome azash khoshet nayoomade be onvane morabi.

Birdman is more inclined to Kaftarbaz in Farsi and has a negative connotation.

Comment

Originally posted by Benjaminnn View Post
        You wished him go back to loving his birds. Who are you kidding here? Sar be sremoon mizari? Khob mloome azash khoshet nayoomade be onvane morabi.
        Birdman is more inclined to Kaftarbaz in Farsi and has a negative connotation.
        I am his fan and no kidding.

Moharram was agreed to coach Saephan after insistences of Saket although he did not have coaching licence. He accepted the job and was able to get his license A + B finally last year as it is required but needed an assistant with pro licence next to him.

Two months ago, Moharram decided on his own to quit coaching and was adamant not to return, after so much request by Sepahan officials he agreed to continue to end of season so Stephan can find new coach.

Quitting coaching job is his decision and nobody else.
        Wish him to do what he loves to do.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
          I don't know how this has become a negative, rather than an overwhelming positive, for some Iranian fans - including a few quite vocal ones on this forum....
          bezar seh chartah gol bekhorim vs england/usa haleshoon jah biad. seriously though, there are users in this forum now saying if we had taken the game to spain/portugal from minute 1 we would have won. people just dont like CQ style teams

Comment

MOHARAM KAFTAR BAZ
            doooridoooodoooridoooo

kaftar baz asia kiyeeeeee?
            moharameh moharameh

hopefully pgl kaftar baz
            moharam navid kia
            beat ss week 25.

Comment

go read my post regarding sepahan
              and navid kia before acl starts

they have a good bunch players
              best in iran imo They DONT HAVE
              CB. they had chance to sign cb BUT FROM
              day one moharam gambled on pourgaz
              And some players will take a coach
              down and FAT a$$ porgaz is doing that.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                Thank you Farzad jaan reasonable comments maybe bar noorafkan just being in a rough stretch this guy has been bad in his career way more than he has looked good since playing at the professional level. He was a good youth player up until u20 and once he hit that mark he was super inconsistent with more bad than good.

For me I would give the forthcoming matches LB spot to Milad Mo or Amiri and I’ll explain why.

For Milad, he is the one and only player at the LB spot who has played high quality forwards (with Europa league experience) and done well/held his own. So with him you know he’s capable of it bc he has done it before. The reasons for his fall in form can be speculated on and it’s valid, but not nearly as poor as noorafkan and again has the exposure to quality opposition.

For Vahid Amiri the guy just simply has the tools we need in a LB to be successful and also has had a combo of good and not good moments, I’d say 60/40 good vs not good. His problem is he tries to do too much sometimes and gets forward and even with his speed when he is playing against speedy wingers he struggles to recover. If he addresses that issue or just plays a bit more conservatively he will be a decent option for LB.

Re: Ghoddos I respectfully disagree. He had one weak game (I believe it was vs Iraq or Syria). In the beginning of this final qualification phase when he was playing, he was among the best players on the pitch. I’ll never forget one game specifically (think it was the second or third game) he was clearly our best player in the first half and Skocic took him out. His treatment of saman is nothing short of a crime….playing and even training at the premier league level should always be given priority over UAE/QSL/PGPL level players, ESPECIALLY against the likes of England and USA which is full of premier league, serie a, bundesliga and la liga players!!! I’m fully expecting Skocic to get this wrong and continue to favor Ahmad nourolahi as he always has or dare I say Ehsan Hajsooti.

And yes fully agree with your last statement getting friendlies is the most important thing because then we will truly know if Skocic did his homework and is ready to shake things up a bit and rotate players where we have clear inefficiencies (fullbacks and CM)
                I definitely sense that Noorafkan has gotten worse lately but maybe he was always terrible... I did not follow him closely domestically, but for TM, he started brightly and has deteriorated steadily. In any case, in his current state, I doubt he'll be used much.

Totally agree to give Milad or Vahid the LB position. I would use Milad if we play back 4 and would use Amiri if we go with back 3 and 2 wingbacks. I really like playing with wingbacks for TM and I would use Ghoddos as the right wing back. Then the two midfielders would be whoever is best shape amongst Ebrahimi and Ezatolahi, Noor or Mehdipoor. Three attacking players Azmoun, Taremi and Allahyar/Jahanbakhsh with Amiri and Ghoddos joining in from left and right sounds delicious to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                  I definitely sense that Noorafkan has gotten worse lately but maybe he was always terrible... I did not follow him closely domestically, but for TM, he started brightly and has deteriorated steadily. In any case, in his current state, I doubt he'll be used much.

Totally agree to give Milad or Vahid the LB position. I would use Milad if we play back 4 and would use Amiri if we go with back 3 and 2 wingbacks. I really like playing with wingbacks for TM and I would use Ghoddos as the right wing back. Then the two midfielders would be whoever is best shape amongst Ebrahimi and Ezatolahi, Noor or Mehdipoor. Three attacking players Azmoun, Taremi and Allahyar/Jahanbakhsh with Amiri and Ghoddos joining in from left and right sounds delicious to me.

He has always been bad , after charleroi fc had great success with kaveh. And gholizadeh they purchased Delfi and noorafkan but after preseason training the coach at the time determined noorfkhan should train with the youth team , instead of the main team , so there was 25 players better than him on the team , and idk I think it was a whole year or half a year he never played with the senior squad,, delfi played and scored and assisted a couple of times ..

After they loan him back to sepahen so he has his chance in Europe and on a time that is ok in Belgium and he couldn’t even crack the 22 man roster , not even once …

I don’t know why he keeps getting a chance with the team Melli quality wise he is far from a player who deserve a shot , even these 6 same against teams that are not very strong he looked out of place a lot , he just a very below average IPL player with some kinda connections to be able to get invited like they way he is …….

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
                    bezar seh chartah gol bekhorim vs england/usa haleshoon jah biad. seriously though, there are users in this forum now saying if we had taken the game to spain/portugal from minute 1 we would have won. people just dont like CQ style teams
                    I would never wish for Iran to concede seh chartah gol but if it floats your boat, go right to it.

No one is saying that we would have won against Spain!!! What I and perhaps others are saying is that the way we played against Spain in the first half, we would never win. If we took the game to Spain, one out of ten times, we would win and maybe one out of ten times we would get blown away. I would rather have a chance of winning than go for the guaranteed aberomandaneh loss.

Spain was not a good team in 2018. Neither was Portugal. Morocco was perhaps better or at least an equal to both. We should not play the names, and scare ourselves into playing like we did in the 1st half of Spain. CQ did the David vs Goliath thing to motivate our player to go to war. I like Skocic's psychological approach where he is telling his players that we have a legit chance against England. It is the American approach. They have a perhaps false sense of self belief and sometimes this leads to results against big teams.

Comment

I would never wish for Iran to concede seh chartah gol but if it floats your boat, go right to it.

No one is saying that we would have won against Spain!!! What I and perhaps others are saying is that the way we played against Spain in the first half, we would never win. If we took the game to Spain, one out of ten times, we would win and maybe one out of ten times we would get blown away. I would rather have a chance of winning than go for the guaranteed aberomandaneh loss.

Spain was not a good team in 2018. Neither was Portugal. Morocco was perhaps better or at least an equal to both. We should not play the names, and scare ourselves into playing like we did in the 1st half of Spain. CQ did the David vs Goliath thing to motivate our player to go to war. I like Skocic's psychological approach where he is telling his players that we have a legit chance against England. It is the American approach. They have a perhaps false sense of self belief and sometimes this leads to results against big teams.
                      im not wishing for it all, but the way we are playing, it is bound to happen my friend. just look at korea game. all the skocic stans said that wait for korea game. at home we tied 1-1, they said not a bad result. away from home we lost 2-0, they said its ok we were missing players. just tired of the excuses. hes a nice guy, but he wont lead us anywhere. he is not a quality manager, but he is good enough to get results against uae, iraq, syria with some of the best forwards so i give him credit for not making us worse like wiltits.

i dont think CQ ever told his players we dont have a chance vs spain or portugal, he said we have a chance if we play our style. no coach is going to tell their players we dont have a chance LOL. maybe % wise we had low possession but we created good chances vs spain, and if we played too open we would have been exposed like it or not.

Comment

Why do people think that those of us worried about repetition of 2006 and the identical discussions we are having on this board don't want Iran to be successful, whether under Skocic or anyone else...?

Why don't we learn from history...?

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                          Why do people think that those of us worried about repetition of 2006 and the identical discussions we are having on this board don't want Iran to be successful, whether under Skocic or anyone else...?

Why don't we learn from history...?
                          Depends what history you want to learn from. We had Shah, that was not perfect, but was producing results. But all the intellectuals gathered and said we could do better... And now we can't get a friendly.

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
                            im not wishing for it all, but the way we are playing, it is bound to happen my friend. just look at korea game. all the skocic stans said that wait for korea game. at home we tied 1-1, they said not a bad result. away from home we lost 2-0, they said its ok we were missing players. just tired of the excuses. hes a nice guy, but he wont lead us anywhere. he is not a quality manager, but he is good enough to get results against uae, iraq, syria with some of the best forwards so i give him credit for not making us worse like wiltits.

i dont think CQ ever told his players we dont have a chance vs spain or portugal, he said we have a chance if we play our style. no coach is going to tell their players we dont have a chance LOL. maybe % wise we had low possession but we created good chances vs spain, and if we played too open we would have been exposed like it or not.
                            We had most of our chances once we opened up after going down 1-0. And we did produce more chances than Spain during the time we playing a more balanced brand of soccer.

Comment

Depends what history you want to learn from. We had Shah, that was not perfect, but was producing results. But all the intellectuals gathered and said we could do better... And now we can't get a friendly.
                              That’s the story of CQ……CQ = Shah in our football history.
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                                That’s the story of CQ……CQ = Shah in our football history.
                                Javid Shah
                                Javid CQ
                                "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Working...
                                X