This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saeid Ezatolahi @ Al-Gharafa | 2021-2022

Use this thread for Saeid's most exciting move in his entire career. I can't wait for him to get used to Qatari weather, smoke Shisha at noon and have a training in the park in the evening with Qatari restaurant workers and parttime footballers. This way he will be our best prepared player for the World Cup. Good luck!

Not official yet

Comment

His next move will be IPL, Red or blue.
      The reality is our CM position is nowhere close to our wingers or forward. Sadly...

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Terrible news to wake up to.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
          Terrible news to wake up to.
          On a lighter note:

IFF few months ago signed biggest agreement in IFF history with Qatar so TM in all levels be able to traine and use Qatar Sport facilities.
          Next may be TM players should wear Keffiyeh and all play in Qatar, hell why not let go of PGL and join Qatar league.

Comment

Al Gharafa used to be one of the best teams in Qatar. They can´t be much worse of a team than his last team that was dead last in the Danish League I guess.
            At least he´s getting acclimated to the weather and conditions in Qatar for the Word Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
              On a lighter note:

IFF few months ago signed biggest agreement in IFF history with Qatar so TM in all levels be able to traine and use Qatar Sport facilities.
              Next may be TM players should wear Keffiyeh and all play in Qatar, hell why not let go of PGL and join Qatar league.
              Thanks, but I don't see how that's any better news. I mean what is wrong with our country that we have to go to Qatar? Just invest in more facilities like PEC we have in Tehran.

Comment

Terr zad.

In ham az in.

Yasin Salmani dar che haali ast?
                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by MucizeLions1992 View Post
                  Al Gharafa used to be one of the best teams in Qatar. They can´t be much worse of a team than his last team that was dead last in the Danish League I guess.
                  At least he´s getting acclimated to the weather and conditions in Qatar for the Word Cup.
                  3 maahe dige = Saeid mishe 120 kilo dar ab o havaaye Qatar.
                  DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                    Terr zad.

In ham az in.

Yasin Salmani dar che haali ast?

Last I saw, Yasin Salmani was injured.

Comment

Not an ideal move, but we don’t know what his alternatives were. If the alternative was Vejle, I can understand that he decided to go to Qatar. The technical staff at Al Gharafa is better, their key players are better, the facilities are better, he’s getting paid a lot more money and is getting used to the weather and humidity in Qatar where we have to play the World Cup in a few months time.

If he had the chance to play for a top table team in Denmark or mid/top table team in the Netherlands, Portugal or Belgium, it would be a different story. But I can’t blame him for choosing this over playing for a relegation side in Denmark.
                      Last edited by ShirFarhad; 01-15-2022, 08:01 AM.

Comment

Please close this thread, it's not official and we already have a thread for qsl players

Comment

so is it official or not then?
                          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                            so is it official or not then?
                            Not yet

Comment

guess thread will close then.. no idea for a early deppression if its not true yet.
                              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Working...
                              X