Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is anyone else getting tired of CQ's constant negativity? I for one am getting really annoyed by it. For once I want him to have more of a positive attitude. I know that he has a tough job, that the coaching situation for TM is not ideal, but for fk sake just for once say "we got this, we are going to walk on the pitch today and give it all we got and get the win for our fans".

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
      Is anyone else getting tired of CQ's constant negativity? I for one am getting really annoyed by it. For once I want him to have more of a positive attitude. I know that he has a tough job, that the coaching situation for TM is not ideal, but for fk sake just for once say "we got this, we are going to walk on the pitch today and give it all we got and get the win for our fans".
      While you are right about this repeating trend and I think it is annoying, but when IFF/Sport Ministry do not fulfill their promises, this is the only way for CQ to get at them. (Public support). It was public support that kept CQ as manager of TM in last march and forced Sport Ministry to pull back. As you can see we are an asset for CQ's constant argument with Godarzi/Asadi/Mayeli/Kashani gang. He use this card whenever they plot against him or not help the team. The card can be used as long as team shows some result. Any negativity out of proportion won't be appreciated but few is OK atm.

Comment

I think a good percentage of us got tired of it quite a long time ago actually. But there's no point bringing that negativity to the board and dwelling in it with arguments that only feed more negativity, particularly less than 48 hours before a world cup qualifier for our beloved TM.

I personally don't even care if he sounds suicidal at this point in his interviews, as long as that negativity doesn't leak into our matches and we look tactically solid against Guam and India and get convincing results, that's all I care - the emphasis being on tactically solid and convincing results.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
          م

کریمی قرمز؟
          کنعانی سفید؟

maybe carols wants a taller midfield ? since the guam players are somewhat tall. swap karimi for ebrahimi for the guam game? not sure but if he starts it will most likely be for his height and physic.

Comment

Iran White
            Guam Blue

GK-Iran Green
            GK Guam Pink
            ایران سفید پوش شد، گوام سورمه ای میپوشد
            تیم ملی فوتبال ایران برای دیدار فردا مقابل گوام از مسابقات مقدماتی جام جهانی با لباس سفید به میدان خواهد رفت.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
              While you are right about this repeating trend and I think it is annoying, but when IFF/Sport Ministry do not fulfill their promises, this is the only way for CQ to get at them. (Public support). It was public support that kept CQ as manager of TM in last march and forced Sport Ministry to pull back. As you can see we are an asset for CQ's constant argument with Godarzi/Asadi/Mayeli/Kashani gang. He use this card whenever they plot against him or not help the team. The card can be used as long as team shows some result. Any negativity out of proportion won't be appreciated but few is OK atm.
              indeed, thats how he keeps the pressure mounting on his political nemesis in iranian football ( the goozoo regime moftkhors in sports ministry, MK and such clowns) and forcing them to own up to their earlier concessions when the situation boiled between the parties and CQ was nearly dismissed..!!
              and off course to a little lesser degree lining up early excuses, for the small possibility of his TM failing to muster full 3 points off of Guam thus sending our WCQ campaign into an early mission impossible..!!

you simply can't be a Politically Naive foreigner(nor domestic) coach and Last long enough as iran coach..!!
              Our Federation is filled to the brim with bunch of corrupt, moftkhor, simply inept and unqualified political-connection, partibazi Appointees..!! their ultimate goal is to hinder progress of TM and our Football, cause otherwise their mediocracy and inability to handle their organizational responsibilities become evident publicly and hence they are forced to relinquish their lucrative, moftkhor positions and pass it along to probably other well-connected, moftkhor, morons..!!
              CQ is a master of swaying public opinion in his favor and against his nemesis in IFF and beyond, that is the biggest reason why he has lasted so long as our headcoach..!!
              regardless of the legit reasons given above, i concur that its getting a bit much and certainly annoying to hear him complaint about the status quo in every damn Media appearance..!!
              yaroo gayeed maro ba eeen "Naneh man Gharibamesh" lol

Comment

Now the real question will be: will we still be wearing uhl sport?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                  Now the real question will be: will we still be wearing uhl sport?
                  Ma hanooz 2 ta vanet por lebas uhl sport darim. They are not gonna waste those left over Uhl sport T-shirts. The guy in IFF who gained some fat commission on Uhl Sport deal was thinking he got himself a deal for some years. They have been keeping all these left overs in warehouse when our team didn't have enough kit for our camps/friendlies/even AC 15 matches. Now they have too many, they don't know what to do with them! Efrat o Tafrit to the max level!

Comment

^ Khak too oon sareshoon.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                      ^ Khak too oon sareshoon.
                      Have you ever tried to explain that phrase to a non-Iranian? lets say an American? "Dirt on their head" or "dirt in their head" sounds really silly

Comment

Have you ever tried to explain that phrase to a non-Iranian? lets say an American? "Dirt on their head" or "dirt in their head" sounds really silly
                        Try explaining "beshkane in dast ke namak nadare"
                        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                          Try explaining "beshkane in dast ke namak nadare"
                          Or how about "Namak nashnas"
                          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

A big thanks to IFF to let Italy, mexico, etc.. appropriate the tricolor green-white-red stripes on their jersey, and stick to Algeria, Morroco, Bahrein alike jersey :

Remove the blue, and you had what Iran should have as idendity : http://www.footyheadlines.com/2015/0...-2016-kit.html

Uhlsport, Nike, Daeisport, others, always stick to the 3 stripes, vertical, diagonal (like Peru) for example.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                              A big thanks to IFF to let Italy, mexico, etc.. appropriate the tricolor green-white-red stripes on their jersey, and stick to Algeria, Morroco, Bahrein alike jersey :

Remove the blue, and you had what Iran should have as idendity : http://www.footyheadlines.com/2015/0...-2016-kit.html

Uhlsport, Nike, Daeisport, others, always stick to the 3 stripes, vertical, diagonal (like Peru) for example.
                              Wouldnt mind us getting an jersey like that!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X