• Time
  • Show
Clear All

CQ Resigned from TM

This is from CQ's post on facebook. What a sad sad day for our football

https://www.facebook.com/carlosqueir...WSFEED&fref=nf

-----------

Dear friends,
    After a 5 hour meeting with Iran Federation President, I have presented a resignation letter from my position as National Team Coach.
    This decision comes after a meeting concluding that there are no conditions to proceed with the approved Preparation Plan for the World Cup, due to the permanent opposition to the National Federation and the National Team Coach, moved by sports agents not interested in the National Team success.
    After a year without defeats, after reaching the first position in our World Cup qualifying group, and after confirming Iran's the best Asian team in FIFA Ranking, the Iranian Federation confirms not to have conditions nor the authority to implement the approved Preparation Plan.
    Best,
    CQ

----------

CQ Resigned from TM

Resigning is good. Quitting is not.

He's just doing this to put pressure on the IFF to meet thier obligations.

He's done this in the past.

Hopefully this is the same thing.
    راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Guys this is just silly. What do we want? Like what do we actually want? Do we want a god who is so perfect, listens to everyone higher than him and does what he's told? Would that make everything better and would be all get along like buddies?

Guys, this is football, it's a business and a sport. We all want success. You don't get success by being friendly and nice all the time. Querioz didn't care. He said if you're not playing, you're never playing. That's the business. The sport is, if you want to win, you play like you're broke and the prize is 10 bugatti veyrons.

End of the day, if he leaves or doesn't leaves, our country is still going to have football lovers, but if you can't accept that football is a business as well as a sport and not everyone is going to be a nice guy, then watch tennis.

Comment

Vaughan chi begim.

Where else can a self-serving fraudster, crooked loser, reject failure who was unemployed and without a team for one and a half years just stroll right on into a country, and have absolute veto power over an internationally respected head coach that brought us glory. Emirates/Al-Wahda fired this loser after one year, his KSA team fired him after one year, Chinese Dong (how fitting for Br-AN-G0H iv-AN-G0H-vic), fired him after a year and half, and his own country's team (Dinamo) fired him after 5 matches in the fall of 2013..... so he's been sitting beekar in Croatia ever since ........ but when he finally came back to Iran, NOT because he wanted to, only because he had no other options, he has now potentially jeopardized our country's chances of a second consecutive WC appearance ..... all because this SOB fraudster wants the job to himself.

"I Like to Coach Iran at World Cup Once Again", Branko Ivankovic Says

https://www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/2...ivankovic-says

If this beekar loser/reject had any shred of affection for Iran or its people, he would have accompanied his players back to Iran in '06 ..... but he didn't do that. Instead, he ran away like a scared dog, because he is a no good crook that is only interested in money. Importantly, he didn't want to be held accountable by the media for his "results", where his brilliant coaching got us eliminated from the tournament after just the second group stage match ..... unlike CQ, who had to make do with much more adverse economic & political obstacles, far worse preparation, a less talented squad ..... but still managed to have us in the running for a knockout stage presence on the final group day, but was still grilled for his results by the media SINCE he actually returned with his players.

This Croatian waterboy took advantage of some hardcore PP fans, who clearly put their club before heir own country, to create a bad atmosphere for CQ and the national team. He did the same thing last summer, but thankfully his efforts failed, as TM was successful in the first half of the qualifiers ..... but he is really playing with fire now. This charb zaboon fraudster can't even get a job as a toop jamkon in Real or Manchester, but he came back to Iran to backstab us ..... AGAIN. Stupid IRIFF shouldn't have allowed this reject failure back into Iran after the bull he pulled against us in '06.

And just LOL at Ali Karimi ..... I lost all my respect for him. Seriously, CQ - at club level alone - coached Ronaldo (Brasili), Zidane, Roberto Carlos, Figo, Raul, Casillas, Beckham, Owen, etc. .... and at the international level, coached Ronaldo, Deco, Nani, Pepe; as an assistant, coached Van Der Ser, Keane, Van Nistelrooy ..... the point I'm trying to make is given this background, with these types of players (some of the very best in the history of the game) ..... do you really think, in all seriousness, that CQ gives a DAMN what YOU have to say?? LOL, go back to playing that 2 second video of you drilbbling Ronaldo on your social media so all the PP fans who put their team before their country can enjoy.

br-AN-G0H iv-AN-G0Hvic ..... go back to what to you were doing before coming back to Iran ..... nothing!

edit: I'm not gonna knock br-AN-g0h, or any other coach, simply because they don't have the same karnameh as CQ ..... most coaches don't have a karnameh like that ..... but my objection to him always was that he just never gave a damn about Iran, he always struck me as a self-serving opportunistic low-life charb zaboon fraudster that won't hesitate to harm the Iranian national team, so long as he personally benefits ..... and his recent behavior over the past year only reinforces my prior thoughts on this filthy prick.
        Zendebahd Iran

Comment

I think Mansourian is a good replacement. He knows the CQ tactics the best.

Comment

NOBODY IS A GOOD REPLACEMENT! GET HIM BACK NOW!

Comment

Hossein Kaebi. Is he old enough for a coaching license? I hear his sweet 16 is next week.

Comment

What a circus, No Cq no party, Might as well withdraw our campaign for wc 2018
                WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                  What a circus, No Cq no party, Might as well withdraw our campaign for wc 2018
                  We might as well just withdraw from football altogether what do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                    I suggest we start Leyley as our national sport! It is more fun and highly competitive.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                      Im not kidding, You can think we are something amazing without cq just watch how we played korea and uzb again that was all him. Without CQ get ready for ali asghari football.

Anyways if cq is gone this team will be 4th or 5th in asia within 1 year.
                      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Good for him. My blood pressure goes way up just watching some of the clowns in Iranian football speak on TV, I have no idea how he dealt with these morons for five years.

The guy has aged so much in the last five years. Seriously, watch the Navad interview on his first day; he looks like a youthful and energetic fifty-something year-old guy. Now? He's frail and skinny, almost looks like he has cancer. I don't care how much money he makes, this whole circus is having a negative impact on his health.

Wish him the all the best.

Good luck qualifying for Russia now.

Comment

Hmm ! if it is not another political dancing so whom you think would be the best for Team Melli now ?
                          sigpic

Comment

Without CQ we will lose against Qatar. Heard it here first!
                            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

this resignation might be over what happen with branko, i dont think he will resign, but believe if iran go world cup after 2018 he wont stay any more

Comment

Working...
                              X