No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Besides the tired leg, the game is played differently when it is 0-0 vs 2-0. Not at all fair for people to compare the first 70 minute of the game to the last 20 minutes and extra time. Millwall, correctly stopped pressing and decided to defend deep after going ahead. This made our halfbacks look more composed as they got less pressure when they received the ball. I would think March would have looked very much like Knockeart and ARJ had he played the first 70 minutes...

Comment

Happy Nowruz to all my Iranian friends here! (its already 21 Mar here in Singapore)
      A Singapore girl who supports Iran Football

Comment

Originally posted by eliz3p View Post
        Happy Nowruz to all my Iranian friends here! (its already 21 Mar here in Singapore)
        Congratulations to Singapore defeating Malaysia today!

Comment

I’m not gonna lie, I love Alireza but he should pick it up and pick it up real fast. He’s a fantastic player but I feel as though he’s too nice on the pitch. I noticed he let go 2 games ago and he did well with his chances on goal. He looked a little more comfortable.

But he is behind his winger friends in terms of delivery in the last matches. If he has the fear of failing then he should let go of that feeling of hesitation and fear of failure. He knows now how physical and demanding the EPL is. It’s a very physical and high tempo league. He needs to find his rhythm soon.

I used to shit on his coach and I’ll still shit on him IF he instructs Alireza to defend and close gaps. But it seems as though the head coach has allowed Ali to go forward and take chances. Now it’s time to be sharp and mentally strong. The next game is a crucial one for Alireza.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
            Congratulations to Singapore defeating Malaysia today!
            thank you my friend! btw, I think Beiranvand would make a much better goalkeeper then Kasper Schmeichel!

Comment

Pen Picture

Pen Picture: https://www.brightonandhovealbion.co...a-jahanbakhsh/

Comment

^not bad...! only a few cringe-worthy comments..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  ^not bad...! only a few cringe-worthy comments..!!
                  Last download/CD bought: Xxxtentacion & Lil Pump ft Maluma & Swae Lee — Arms Around You

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                    Last download/CD bought: Xxxtentacion & Lil Pump ft Maluma & Swae Lee — Arms Around You

He's really out here listening to Geykume's dad

Comment

https://mobile.twitter.com/OfficialB...65328828116992

Comment

Originally posted by eliz3p View Post
                        thank you my friend! btw, I think Beiranvand would make a much better goalkeeper then Kasper Schmeichel!
                        Thank you, I also think Solly March and Anthony Knockaert would make better wingers for Team Melli than Jahanbakhsh.

#sorrynotsorry #MarchandKnockaertforTM

Comment

Lets not forget that 90% of ARJ attacks came from the right wing last year. His style is not really built for play on the left wing. His lack of productivity has mostly to do with the lack of productivity from Izquerdo. ARJ and Izquerdo are sadly being outplayed by AK and Solly right now but both ARJ and Izquerdo are the better experienced national players.
                          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Thank you, I also think Solly March and Anthony Knockaert would make better wingers for Team Melli than Jahanbakhsh.

Loos like always

#loos #fakeleicesterfan

Comment

haha no more Sorry March (cos April is coming soon ) and Anthony Knockhishead is no way as good as our hero. As a fellow Asian, it is always ARJ before any other Brighton player for me

Comment

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Southampton

Saturday, 30 March 2019 15:00 UT
                                PREMIER LEAGUE

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Southampton

Amex Stadium

>
                                >
                                >

Comment

Working...