• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HD: http://cdn.livetvcdn.net/webplayer.p...7356&ci=8&si=1

Comment

Promising start by JB.

Comment

Murray hasn’t even touched the ball yet. What a waste of player atm. JB looking solid.
        In the beginning, there was nothing. And God said: "Let there be light!" And there was still nothing, but you could see it.

Comment

https://www.northstandchat.com/showt...46-Jahanbakhsh

Comment

HT 0-0

Good aerial pictures of the ground. Not much else.

Comment

JB did mess up one good counter by getting dispossessed too easily. He also had one through ball way overhit. Besides that he's been solid but Brighton overall haven't had a good attacking flow this game at all. Hopefully JB can get some more opportunities to cross and shoot in the second half.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I think AJ will be subbed early in next half unless he starts having more impact. He looks so slow and makes no runs... The whole team plays too slow.

Comment

Originally posted by happydoggo View Post
                  I think AJ will be subbed early in next half unless he starts having more impact. He looks so slow and makes no runs... The whole team plays too slow.
                  Knockheart and Kayal have been selfish with some chances thus far...I feel unless ARJ doesn't do the same he will continue to have no impact. This team lacks quality to create and relies on wonder hits or deadball plays too much. Buildups are wasted a lot.

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
                  Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

They move way too slow as a team to have any meaningful attack. The transition is really poor. For example, if the pass to JB was played more quickly and on the ground to him, he would at least be able to sprint with it. By the time the ball was at his feet, 3 Millwall defenders were already there.

JB will be subbed and Millwall will score to win.

Comment

Alireza is way too predictable. Le cut inside man reincarnated.
                      My man needs to make a cross or two with his left foot.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        They move way too slow as a team to have any meaningful attack. The transition is really poor. For example, if the pass to JB was played more quickly and on the ground to him, he would at least be able to sprint with it. By the time the ball was at his feet, 3 Millwall defenders were already there.

JB will be subbed and Millwall will score to win.
                        Spot on!

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
                        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Quite clear that his team mates are now deliberately skipping him. Not good.

Comment

Originally posted by Kas-r View Post
                            Quite clear that his team mates are now deliberately skipping him. Not good.
                            Completely wrong. They are not deliberately skipping him. He is just hiding from the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                              Completely wrong. They are not deliberately skipping him. He is just hiding from the ball.
                              There hasn't been a single effort to build up play at his side. Not one. He is deliberately being skipped.

Comment

Can't wait till they give Duffy/Dunk another MOTM performance even though they've both been slow as snails and beaten a lot recently...

Matty Ryan looking good though!

Comment

Working...
                                X