Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup Qualifier: Iran - Uzbekistan; Info, Updates and Live Reports (12.06.2017)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uzbekistan 1 - Thailand 0 75'.

Comment

I know this is just a friendly but Uzbekistan is so inconsistent and not that special. Iran should win in Tehran. Will a tough game but IMO much easier than Montenegro game. Most teams in the other group have destroyed thailand at home and uzbeks is winning 1-0 at 85th min with equal number of shots (5) and somewhat similar possession to thailand. hmmm

Comment

2-0 rashidov scores a pretty awesome goal. no defence marking him there though...

Comment

Uzbekistan - Thailand 2-0 FT
          Amazing goal from Rashidov

Comment

Uzbekistan 2 Thailand 0. Sardor Rashidov with an awesome goal.

Comment

There should be absolutely no excuse on monday, we should win against Uzbekistan with the squad that we have and a packed Azadi. Team melli will cause a big celebration all over Iran. We showed that we can win against UEFA teams, Uzbekistan aint got nothing on us when we are this in-form!

Comment

amazing display by uzbekistand vs thailand, there preparation is much better then ours.. We are the under dogs
                WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                  amazing display by uzbekistand vs thailand, there preparation is much better then ours.. We are the under dogs
                  This thread only needed your hallmark post to make sure we're going to win next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                    This thread only needed your hallmark post to make sure we're going to win next week.
                    Youd think people would get it by now

Just waiting for CQ to confirm my thoughts now
                    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                      We still need a djpedram poll

Choose between:

1 - 0
                      2 - 0
                      0 - 2
                      5 - 5

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
                        Sorry to hear that. Well, have a good night's rest, and I am sure you will wake up to good news in the morning.
                        Thank You!
                        CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                          I cannot watch this game....
                          I can't either
                          boarding the plane 20 minutes before the kickoff and landing just after the end

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                            hahahaha.......i am sure we are scared now

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                              I can't either
                              sorry to hear that too.

Ask the pilot with sweet pershiyan accent to give you updates on the game from time to time
                              CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                                I can't either
                                just purchase wifi on the plane and watch it from your phone/tablet.. I did that for Iran vs India couple years ago. I have never missed a TM game esp with WC on the line

Comment

Working...
                                X