Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the first time I fully disagree with CQ and believe that if he really believes what he says he should pack up his bags and leave.

He is down rating our players and country just to boast his own image. If he gets us through to world cup than he is the guy that made impossible mission a possible one. If we do not make it than it is not his fault since the mission of impossible.

Iran currently has some of the best crops of players grouped together from every position from GK to striker that could potentially if coached right become irans golden age.

CQ if you do not believe in our players or country than it is a lack of your abilities that you do not believe in.
    EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
      Lmao. Smaller teams than us in the 2nd Asian tier don't think that qualifying to the WC is impossible yet Mr. Carlos Queiroz head-coach of Iran calls it mission impossible

As usual, ridiculous pessimistic interviews by him. It is one thing to call out the incompetency of the people around you, but there is not need for this kind of stupid remarks. Iran always had these problems, even worse than now, but always was among the favorites to qualify even in the worse periods.

Someone should remind him which team he is coaching, even Lebanon's new coach said that he will qualify them to the WC FFS, what would he have said if he was coach of teams like them or war torn Iraq??? He should go ahead and do what he was hired for and is payed for, if he thinks it is "mission impossible" to qualify Iran, then I'm afraid he should leave.
      I agree, specially when he made x100 comments on how Iran teams, conditions, etc... are bad in front of the whole world at the last world cup. Of course international media were delighted to quote him and sh1t once again the country.

Sure, he should be modest on press conference, and should teach modesty to TM players (who quickly think they are the best because they play in PP, SS, have some nice hair gel or tattoo). I remember Neku past silly comments saying they are going to trash a team before producing a disappointing results.

Comment

That Dr. Abbasi guy is a trip

Comment

I gotta say, I agree with Dr. Abbasi on Iranians not going to play in qatar lol.

I thought it was very rude the way he indirectly spoke about Ando. "Oon pesareye Armani kiye?" Martikeye olagh..

Khoda be dademoon berese.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post

I think he simply hates sports and foreigners.
            LOL @ the red-blue comparison.
            4:25-4:33 "sande-wich"

Comment

What the hell did I just watch.... Who is that old crypt keeper that was acting like football is the worst thing on the planet?

I watched like 3 minutes before I started to laugh and decided to stop wasting my time.

He says the only ghahremans are those who go to Syria to become martyrs.... Pas khodet pasho boro Syria. You think he would risk himself? Or send his sons or grandsons?? Of course not. Stupid old waste of space.

Comment

Abbasi is one of Khamenei's top advisors on state affairs. As an ultra-conservative, he is one of the most toxic voices in the Islamic Republic. He's spoken out against almost everyone in the IR system like Khatami, Ahmadinejad, and Rouhani. He acts as Khamenei's representative and is widely viewed as one of IR's untouchables, which is why he can get away with naming and insulting individuals. I should also note that, outside of his ultra-fundamentalist views, he's a bit of a genius academically speaking.

Comment

True that 3rd tier teams like Lebanon say they would qualify. But the difference here is no one takes than seriously and they need something to push the impossible. Iran on the other hand is a real contender. So CQ wants to lower the expectations in case we don't make it. Does he have to make this comment every other weekend? Absolutely not.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
                  .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Abbasi makes Ahmadinejad look like Gandhi. A perfect example of the rottenest fruit which grows in the IR.

Comment

people in Iran take clowns like these seriously?
                      that would explain a lot of our deficiencies.

Comment

I was satisfied with his new approach of replacing aging players and underperformers with young ones. I was also content with his first game and didn't expect a massive surprise. In other words, so far, so good.

Them he goes and opens his mouth and blurts out pile of garbage that ruins everything!!!
                        Someone tell CQ to shut the hell up and get busy with your job. Let your media spokesman do the talking.
                        He opens his mouth and I am reminded why I disliked his attitude and mindset so much! Even when I was trying to be at peace.

Whenever he talks it is either that childish lamponism (ala ahmadinejad style like holding the flag, talking about our tri color or people, .... ). Or it is a bunch of drivel and gibberish about how miserable and pathetic our whole situation is!!! Shut the eff up and do your job. It's not as if you were caught off guard .... after 4 years of being here. So stop this Gherti-bazi

Comment

Wow, Abbasi has hit a new low.

He is getting more bi adab and bi kelas as he ages.

Forget the substance of what he is saying, just the fact that he talks the way he does is disgraceful.
                          راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Dejageh and Azmoun have been summoned by the IFF's disciplinary committee to "explain" their tattoos.... Lol

دو بازیکن تیم ملی به کمیته اخلاق دعوت شده اند.

به گزارش خبرگزاری خبرآنلاین؛ کمیته اخلاق فدراسیون فوتبال همچنان خود را با سوژه های تکراری سرگرم می کند و دخالت پررنگی برای مبارزه با فساد و ضد و بندها در فوتبال ندارد. به نوشته روزنامه ۹۰، آخرین اقدام این کمیته دعوت از سردار آزمون و اشکان دژاگه به کمیته اخلاق برای ادای توضیحات درباره خالکوبی شان است! اشکان که همیشه عادت داشت پیراهن آستین بلند بپوشد در بازی گوام با آستین کوتاه بازی کرد و سردار هم روی دست چپش نوشته ای را خالکوبی کرده است. همین سوژه ها کافی بود تا کمیته اخلاقی سریعا واکنش نشان دهد و از این دو بازیکن توضیح بخواهد.
                            راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

^ Khak to oon sare disciplinary committeeshoon. Reedam be oon committeeshoon.

Comment

Azmoun explaining his tattoo at the islamic disciplinary committee:

Love me for who I am..

islamic committee president:

Begoo pesar, hanooz vaght hast Mohammad mibakhshe pesar, begoo.

Azmoun: Haji, delam bazi mogheha kheili migire.. Love me for who I am..

President: Yani chi in harfa?! Love chi chi? Tohin be Emame 13hom nakon pesar! Paye chap ro aval bezar bad paye rastat ra Dar toilet.

Azmoun: Haji, tattooye man be toilet o Emame 14hom che rabti dare?

President: Emame 13hom!

Dejagah: (cough) Bebakhshid Haji, Kheili mazerat. Aslan benazare man Sardar cover bokone tattoosho behtare.

President: Shoma ham bayad chador bepooshi jeloye Hendoostan!

Comment

Working...
                                X