This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Armani View Post
    Anyone noticed Pooladi is not in the pictures?
    Pooladi, Dejagah, Gucci did not come back to Iran.

Pooladi is still wanted for sarbazi.
    Dejagah went to Germany because of his minor injury.

Gucci went to Holland to see his family.

Comment

TM-News-

LOL Frouzan is wearing the LV bag I helped him buy when he was in AUS.
      Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

Comment

Pooladi runs away from sarbazi again LOL

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
            GN's response to CQ, I couldn't read the whole thing it was such garbage.
            Such an Irooni response. He is saying that CQ didn't thank him for SS giving him his defensive line and how can CQ complain when league managers have to go through the same thing he does.....
            http://90tv.ir/news/56366/بیانیه-امی...وش
            GOHLENOEI is the bache bi farhango bisavad az nazi abad who has no coaching skills and just opens his mouth for no reason. Cant wait for him to retire someday.

Comment

Nekounam and his son Aryan at the airport in Tehran, today

Comment

VIDEO:

Last edited by Nariman; 01-26-2015, 01:02 PM.
                Formerly known as Persianking!
                Follow me @
                instagram/iranscout
                instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                  Nekounam and his son Aryan at the airport in Tehran, today

seems like a personal picture. where you there? if so, can you write a little bit about what you saw, felt, etc?

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli8080 View Post
                    seems like a personal picture. where you there? if so, can you write a little bit about what you saw, felt, etc?
                    unfortunately, I wasn't. It's published on most major Iranian sports websites.

Comment

A great summary of the last days of the campaign

Iran fury after Asian Cup quarter-final defeat leaves a bitter taste

By Mark Baber
                      January 26 - The sense that the deck might be stacked against Iran in international football received a boost over the weekend as they were knocked out of the Asian Cup by Iraq, after a quarter-final match in which one of their players was sent off in a bizarre decision by the Australian referee, and which featured an Iraqi player who had produced a sample which proved positive for the banned stimulant methylhexaneamine whilst playing for an Iranian club last year.

Following the match, Iranian coach Carlos Queiroz was livid over the performance of the Australian referee Ben Williams asking "Can he sleep tonight?"

Queiroz had previously been fined for accusing the same referee of bias against Iran, and on this occasion Williams sent off defender Mehdrad Pooladi for a second yellow card after the player was pushed to the ground by an Iraqi player, leaving Iran to play with 10 men in a game which eventually went to penalties.

Iranian delegation head Houshang Moghaddas told the press Iran would lodge a formal complaint against Williams and said:"We will complain 100 percent, yes. With documents, with DVDs. This referee must be suspended for life.

"Our team was going to be the champions here. We worked on this team for four years. We brought a very good and ready team. They spoiled it. The referee spoiled it."

Following the game Iran delayed their departure, awaiting the result of their protest against the fielding of Iraq's Alaa Abdulzehra who apparently should have been ineligible because he tested positive for methylhexaneamine whilst playing for Tractor Sazi.

Following the positive result the player left the Iranian club to play in Iraq and persistent attempts by the Iranian authorities to ensure the player received a ban apparently fell on deaf ears. FIFA had apparently promised to take action but no ban was imposed.

The AFC considered the issue on Sunday evening but after several hours of talks with Iranian and Iraqi officials issued a statement saying: "The AFC Disciplinary Committee from 2:30pm heard oral evidence from two officials of the I.R. Iran Football Federation, deliberated the matter based on its merits, and decided that the protest was unfounded. The protest was therefore dismissed."

For his part, Iraqi coach Radhi Shenaishil said: "The objection has been officially closed and the subject is closed from our side. We have nothing to add. The (protest) from the Iran team is something they created and hasn't affected us at all for tomorrow's match." Iraq lost the semi-final 2-0 to Korea.

Contact the writer of this story at mark.baber@insideworldfootball.com

http://www.insideworldfootball.com/w...a-bitter-taste

Comment

Vouria Ghafouri: We have to make sure to keep CQ through any way possible. Be sure that if we can't get results with this coach, I don't think we will get results with any other coach.

Comment

I love to see our team so united behind our coach.

Appreciate to see Ansarifard Calming CQ at half time.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                            I love to see our team so united behind our coach.

Appreciate to see Ansarifard Calming CQ at half time.
                            I think he is more than a coach to them

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                              Agree and disagree.

Yes, we look far more professional now than before or compared to Iraq.

But clear strategy? Tactically sound?
                              Not sure.
                              Defensively, I guess some can claim that. But not offensively.
                              Offensively we still look disorganized, haphazard and relying on too many outside variables to get goals.

Even defensively, we may not be as sound as we'd like to paint ourselves to be. You see. The soundness of defense is not measured against crappy teams that hardly out pressure on us. It is done against bigger and decent teams. And we haven't had that good a record against these. We still leaked goals. We still looked confused in some periods.

If we want to compare ourselves with the likes of Lebanon and Bahrain and judge our quality versus such teams, then I just don't have much to discuss.
                              We went from a team that would struggle to beat bahrain qatar uae to a team who can comfortably beat them.. Now we are a team who can beat Korea/Aus/Japan on a good day and with hard work.. we are also a team that can give Nigeria Argentina and Bosnia a challenge.. (bosnia has grew alot since 06)
                              WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

for the first time everin Iranian football history

1-All the TM players uniamously support CQ to stay

2-All the sports news papers in Iran want CQ to stay

3-%90 of Iranians world wide want CQ to stay

4-The IFF and its president want CQ to Stay

5-even Most of the Oghdeyie Iranian coaches want CQ to saty

now the question is with all the incompetence and shortcomings of IFF would CQ want to stay ????

Comment

Working...
                                X