This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why are we ignoring our players?

Our players love him. Barring a few exceptions, every player has a positive attitude towards him.

Reza, Deja, Masoud, Makani, Nekounam, Haghighi, Rezaeian, Heydari, Karim, Beikzadeh, Pouladi, Sadeghi, have all stated what a good coach for TM he is?
    For god sakes, even Farhad Majidi said one of the main reasons he accepted his TM invite was because it was CQ who invited him.

Why should we strip our players of a coach they enjoy working with?

CQ is one of the rare coaches who has not been blasted by the majority of his players after losing a tournament. Ghotbi was blasted, Branko was blasted, GN was blasted..... but not CQ because the players know that he can take them to greater heights if CQ/TM get some support.

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
      Why do you never draw attention to the people that have been trying to hurt the team (i.e. Ghalenoei)? It's the same people that have been trying to demoralize and tarnish the team that you advocate as replacements to CQ.
      Nader jaan, actually St_Mark has always been one of Avid supporters of GN all these years. So don't be surprised by his constant/usual anti-CQ rants. Though personally respect his point of view, as he does ours!

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
        Nader jaan, actually St_Mark has always been one of Avid supporters of GN all these years. So don't be surprised by his constant/usual anti-CQ rants. Though personally respect his point of view, as he does ours!
        There are lots of truth in what you said but not all truth.

I have supported GN for many years and his record ( best IPL records) indicate he deserve respect for his achievements but this is not a blind support because of flaws in his character . his methods , styles and circle of friends he associate with .
        I do not wish him to become TM coach , indeed i suggested earlier this season to quit coaching and join IFF.
        Years ago when he was young and coaching Esteghlal Ahwaz i suggested him for TM coach in future . That suggestion was not welcomed as i recall but by only one good member Simply Ken one of the best. QN earned few IPL awards/Championship and TM job. After QF lose to Korea i asked for his replacement because he failed and there was time to move forward.
        My view of CQ right or wrong is not related to my view of GN

Comment

کفاشیان: برای فسخ قرارداد باید یک سال از حقوق کیروش را پرداخت کنیم

نبی هنوز برکنار نشده است

رئیس فدراسیون فوتبال ایران گفت: اگر بخواهیم قرارداد کارلوس کیروش را فسخ کنیم باید حقوق و مزایا یکسال از قرارداد او را به طور کامل پرداخت کنیم.

در رابطه با اینکه فدراسیون فوتبال تا پایان سال 2018 با کارلوس کی روش قرارداد دارد،
          :

بله ما قرارداد 4 ساله امضا کردیم و این قرارداد تا پایان جام جهانی 2018 است و اگر بخواهیم فسخ قرارداد کنیم هزینه بالایی باید پرداخت شود.

در صورت فسخ قرارداد باید نزدیک به 5 میلیارد تومان هزینه بدهیم، :

بله باید یک سال حقوق و مزایای کی روش را به او پرداخت کنیم. کی روش ایران را شناخته اگر بخواهیم او را عوض کنیم یا باید مربی داخلی بیاوریم و یا اینکه با جذب یک مربی خارجی به او برای شناخت فوتبال ایران یکی دو سال فرصت داد.

با توجه به اینکه از یکی دو ماه دیگر باید برای مسابقات مقدماتی جام جهانی هماهنگی های لازم را انجام دهیم بهتر است همین قرارداد را ادامه دهیم.

کی روش خیلی عصبانی می شود و اعتراضات او به داور برای ایران خوب نیست، :

اگر کنترل از راه دور کی روش دست مان بود حتما او را آرام می کردیم.
          (با خنده) خود ما هم گاهی از این مسئله دچار مشکل می شویم.
          به هر حال هر کسی در کنار حسن هایی که دارد در او ایراد هایی هم وجود دارد که باید این مسئله را کنترل کنیم.

Comment

GN's screwup in the Asian Cup will go in the record books the worst in the history of Iranian football, and rest assured, we've had some REALLLLLLY bad ones. An absolute baffoon who uses his goons to stay on top. He represents everything that is wrong with Iranian football. Given how well he undermines Iran and the Iranian people's interests, he should apply for a position with the MKO. He would fit right in.
            “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Since i cant find the thread for TM I would like to say CQ had 2 mistakes in the game, Taking out Ashkan a player that attacks and drops back to defend why would you take a player out for some other player who just stays forward waiting to get the ball and doesn't actually fight for it like ashkan does

BIGGEST mistake just cause alireza stooped a penalty kicked from Deai doesn't make him a good option
              I believe that Beiranvand would have been by far better option....

Comment

Looks like Faraki is the new coach!! He said yes to IFF.

Comment

Originally posted by navidpersia View Post
                  If this happens: Welcome to the downfall of Team Melli.

But CQ won't go anywhere, hopefully. He has a contract with us till 2018.

Comment

What?
                    I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Player voicing support for CQ.

پزشکان تیم ملی هیچ اشتباهی نداشتند، از آنها ممنون هستم
                      منتظری: کی روش به همه چیز فکر کرده بود جز داور استرالیایی/ او باید بماند و از تجربه اش استفاده کنیم
                      مدافع تیم فوتبال ام صلال قطر گفت: به عملکرد بازیکنان و کادر فنی تیم ملی افتخار کردم، کی روش باید بماند تا از تجریبات او استفاده کنیم.

Comment

Source?

Comment

Originally posted by Dejagah#21 View Post
                          Source?
                          +1... I don't get how people don't learn about posting news huge like this without any source.
                          maa bachehaaye iroonim
                          hamishe irooni mimoonim
                          baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
                          baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

Comment

Note that I said "looks like". IFF hasn't formally asked him yet, but he said he will accept it when they do. It is in varzesh3.

Comment

Note that I said "looks like". IFF hasn't formally asked him yet, but he said he will accept it when they do. It is in varzesh3.
                              my grandmother would accept it too.....who cares
                              TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

بايد به مربيان جوان داخلي بها دهيم

آجورلو: نباید قرارداد کی روش را لغو کنیم

مصطفي آجورلو از اعضاي هيات مديره باشگاه تراکتورسازي معتقد است
                                که تيم ملي ايران هم مي توانست با يک برنامه ريزي صحيح و همانند همسايگانش در خليج فارس از مربيان داخلي جوان بهره بگيرد.

مدیریت ضعیف
                                آنچه که ما از کی روش در مستطیل سبز دیدیم، یک عملکرد قابل قبول بود.
                                اما شاید ما نتوانستیم در سطح مدیریتی از او کار بگیریم یا با او رفتار کنیم.
                                به عقیده من چون ایشان نمره قبولی را گرفته بهتر است که قراردادش را لغو نکنیم.

Comment

Working...
                                X