Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyway, he was never in the line-up/squad of Rostov except his first year with Sardar and Berdiev. So it's clear that outside Berdiev nobody count on him in Rostov. It was more or less the same thing with Shekari in Rostov/Rubin.

The situation isn't new. I thought he was a free agent this year, too bad.

Comment

Saeid’s situation reminds me of FIFA career mode where I’d let the poor guys not in the starting XI just rot on the bench until their morales turn red and they ask to leave the club 😂

Comment

If I was in place of Wilmots I was not going to invite this guy until he puts his shit together.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          If I was in place of Wilmots I was not going to invite this guy until he puts his shit together.

I don't think its Saeid's fault that he's in that situation. I don't think he wants to be at Rostov but he's under contract and no clubs can really trust an injured player like him.
          I honestly wouldn't mind if he was loaned out to a IPL team for a year rather than sitting on Rostov's bench.

Comment

Has he worked himself back to bench yet !?
            Any training pics ?
            If he doesn’t even make the bench in next few weeks, his agent better plot a move this winter ...else his EU career would be in huge jeopardy, if not finished, sitting out whole year till his contract expire.

Comment

I hope anderlecht and standard liege are still interested from last year both would sound like a dreamy move given his circumstances.....
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                I don't think its Saeid's fault that he's in that situation. I don't think he wants to be at Rostov but he's under contract and no clubs can really trust an injured player like him.
                I honestly wouldn't mind if he was loaned out to a IPL team for a year rather than sitting on Rostov's bench.
                It is totally his fault.
                He joined the training camp very very late and apparently wasn't in good shape.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                  It is totally his fault.
                  He joined the training camp very very late and apparently wasn't in good shape.

This is really sad. I hope his parents start acting like the Azmouns.

Comment

Is he even in rostov? hes not on there website player list and hes not on there wiki player list which was updated according to the Russian premier league website ?

Comment

Originally posted by IranFanBoy View Post
                      Is he even in rostov? hes not on there website player list and hes not on there wiki player list which was updated according to the Russian premier league website ?
                      This is what happens when you skip pre-season.

Comment

Someone else wearing his # as well.

Comment

Maybe they are gearing up to just sell him for really cheap in the last week of this window.

They wont get a fee for him next summer and whats the point of him eating up wages and never playing. Might as well let him go. AT least reading have said they would be very interested in a cut price move.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                            I hope anderlecht and standard liege are still interested from last year both would sound like a dreamy move given his circumstances.....
                            His first choice was belgium but Mogi Bayat blocked his transfer and then he went to reading

Comment

Posted this on his story and was not in any of Rostov team training pictures today!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Posted this on his story and was not in any of Rostov team training pictures today!
                                A transfer is coming

Comment

Working...
                                X