No announcement yet.

Top Coaches Available - Right now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really do not think IFF is willing to pay to the next coach what they paid to CQ. So the next coach realistically is a cheaper foreign coach. Because of that reason, I do not put very big and expensive foreign coaches in my realistic list.

Some realistic available coaches:

Paul Le Guen, Michael Laudrup, Peter Stoger, Roberto Donadoni, etc.

I would have been very happy with Slaven Bilic but sadly he is not available at the moment.

Comment

What about CQs assistant De Cruz. He knows the players and the system. How much would it take to bring him back?
      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
        What about CQs assistant De Cruz. He knows the players and the system. How much would it take to bring him back?
        He is currently the assistant manager of Colombia. He is not a proven head coach either. I am shocked you even put him in your least.

Comment

Juan Antonio Pizzi is available.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarbaze-Vatan View Post
            He is currently the assistant manager of Colombia. He is not a proven head coach either. I am shocked you even put him in your least.
            been with the team for 8 years already and can be the best to implement CQ expertise with TM.

Comment

been with the team for 8 years already and can be the best to implement CQ expertise with TM.
              No matter what. He is an unproven head coach and no team in our caliber will consider him as a candidate for head coaching position. We need a proven foreign head coach. We need someone who can do a better job than CQ.

Comment

No matter what. He is an unproven head coach and no team in our caliber will consider him as a candidate for head coaching position. We need a proven foreign head coach. We need someone who can do a better job than CQ.
                Better than CQ? Lol good one.

Comment

We need someone who can do a better job than CQ.
                  Brother, aren't you the guy who suggested we shouldn't even go to Asian Cup...?

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...t=#post2589896

And now you are hoping for someone who can do a better job than CQ...?

Am I allowed to say, Dafuq?!?

Comment

Better than CQ? Lol good one.
                    I did not mean a more expensive and famous coach. I meant a decent head coach (Not unproven assistant who will not get head coaching job almost anywhere outside his native country) who is competent and we have chance to do well with him. Ex: Branko Ivankovic is nowhere near CQ in terms of popularity but did not he do clearly better than CQ in Asian Cup despite being grouped with Japan in the group stage and facing strongest Korean side in quarter final? He was a competent head coach who did fairly very well with the national team. Again we need a decent foreign coach not necessarily very famous and big one. If It was all about getting a very expensive and famous head coach (It may be necessary sometimes but not all the time), then Saudi Arabia should have finished top 4 in the WC 2014.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                      Brother, aren't you the guy who suggested we shouldn't even go to Asian Cup...?

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...t=#post2589896

And now you are hoping for someone who can do a better job than CQ...?

Am I allowed to say, Dafuq?!?
                      So you are saying that we should give up because we will not have chance to do better with any coach who is less popular and expensive than CQ? IMO there are better foreign coaches than CQ that are less popular and expensive. So please stfu.

Comment

So please stfu.
                        Lol calm down man

Comment

And give his job up in Colombia with CQ?
                          For the glory?
                          Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Osorio just became available.
                            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

I did not mean a more expensive and famous coach. I meant a decent head coach (Not unproven assistant who will not get head coaching job almost anywhere outside his native country) who is competent and we have chance to do well with him. Ex: Branko Ivankovic is nowhere near CQ in terms of popularity but did not he do clearly better than CQ in Asian Cup despite being grouped with Japan in the group stage and facing strongest Korean side in quarter final? He was a competent head coach who did fairly very well with the national team. Again we need a decent foreign coach not necessarily very famous and big one. If It was all about getting a very expensive and famous head coach (It may be necessary sometimes but not all the time), then Saudi Arabia should have finished top 4 in the WC 2014.
                              Dont forget Branko was a no name assistance also before becoming our manager.

Comment

Everyone once was a no name or an assistant, everyone !

Also CQ wasnt god, he did many many mistakes with TM, why i loved him and still love him is that he is a good coach but more than that he is respected, we have the problem in iran that a small name wont be respected, its not about CQ was sp genious that im sad, im sure many coaches will do better and have more guts on the field, our strategy was to play safe for so many years, that was not enoguh

Comment

Working...
                                X