Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can somebody explain what happen with sardar eye?

Comment

Originally posted by SOLEIMAN View Post
      https://twitter.com/persianfutbol/st...578241?lang=en
      Eye injury during training.

Comment

Originally posted by SOLEIMAN View Post
        He had a preseptal eyelid hematoma that needed to be drained, hence the scar. Should heal a bit more with time

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
          You guys remember seeing Nekounam’s Spanish at press conferences? Made me so proud, spoke like a native
          Also Masoud.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
            Also Masoud.
            Yeah, was impressed with an interview I saw. Kudos.

Nekounam and Masoud's golden days were the best, they looked like two excited, bala university boys on their year abroad in their early pics.
            Being in Spain must have made it easier to integrate, warm culture.

Coming back to Sardar, and this thread...don't think it's a big deal, leave the guy alone, as long as he continues to play like a lovable healthy competitive imp, we should be happy.
            His relationship with his family, fluency levels on his C.V, what he has for breakfast... his business.

...Love me for who I am...so sweet...
            Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Azmoun on Claudio Marchisio’s story

Comment

https://youtu.be/5-kar8Tip0Y

https://youtu.be/PKrqzbd6320

Icons.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Azmoun on Claudio Marchisio’s story
                  Sardar, you must hold the sharp end of the knife DOWN to cut!

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                    You guys remember seeing Nekounam’s Spanish at press conferences? Made me so proud, spoke like a native
                    even better than him was Massoud..! combined with his handsome looks and killer sense of style, flamboyant playing style and top-class demeanor made him the heart throb of all the Spanish clubs he'd signed for ..!!
                    may sound silly to many of you here, but i'd dare say those positive non-footballing characteristics played a rather significant role in him continuing to attain relatively attractive EU footballing contracts well into twilight of his career..!

saying all that, injured-black eye aside, he needs to shave that tacky, halfass mustache n beard of his...!! or whatever imo looks he is trying to emulate with that rather sloppy homeless looks..? to me looks as he had fallen asleep on the carpet the night prior..!!
                    he certainly possess the star quality footballing talent and although bit immature and extravagant looking at times, he also has a pretty decent off-pitch sense of style, but this relatively new, excessively casual, slacker looks, isnt going to do his career much favors..!!

Comment

I don't know if this is a new thing but the amount of sardar fanpages in instagram is extraordinary
                      And they're mostly girls saying wierd shit like ایییی جانم دردت تو سرم ، عشقم کاش یه روز از نزدیک میدیدمت😭😭😭

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        even better than him was Massoud..! combined with his handsome looks and killer sense of style, flamboyant playing style and top-class demeanor made him the heart throb of all the Spanish clubs he'd signed for ..!!
                        may sound silly to many of you here, but i'd dare say those positive non-footballing characteristics played a rather significant role in him continuing to attain relatively attractive EU footballing contracts well into twilight of his career..!

saying all that, injured-black eye aside, he needs to shave that tacky, halfass mustache n beard of his...!! or whatever imo looks he is trying to emulate with that rather sloppy homeless looks..? to me looks as he had fallen asleep on the carpet the night prior..!!
                        he certainly possess the star quality footballing talent and although bit immature and extravagant looking at times, he also has a pretty decent off-pitch sense of style, but this relatively new, excessively casual, slacker looks, isnt going to do his career much favors..!!
                        He doesn't need to do shit... Al this remarks about his apperance is bullshit, he plays good football, who cares how he looks? I'm happy he is just himself

Comment

haha so many people comment on his looks. He looks fine, he is from a part of Iran where people look like that. And about learning Russian, dont compare Massoud and Nekonam with Sardar, to learn Russian is more difficult than Spanish. Have you seen how Russians write? Looks like Alien symbols. We better concentrate on his football than his looks/language. Zenith is a good team, plays in Europe every year and attracts good football players. Our boy is in the best team of Russia and i am happy for him. I hope he gets to play and score some goals and show his quality

Comment

[QUOTE=BacheLot;2627561]even better than him was Massoud..! combined with his handsome looks and killer sense of style, flamboyant playing style and top-class demeanor made him the heart throb of all the Spanish clubs he'd signed for ..!!

The Masoud Equation.
                            He's all the things u mentionned. I would say his smile is the culprit.

... If he had been European he would have gotten that well deserved modelling campaign.
                            He's figured out by now that he is handsome, yet he's so above his own hype...

As for Sardar, we keep highjacking his thread, his spark, kindness and charisma are enough to make him stand out.
                            Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

poor Sardar, getting alot of comments on his non footballing issues like his looks. lol. but he is fortunate to get so much "love" here. but yes, let's get back to football ya
                              A Singapore girl who supports Iran Football

Comment

Originally posted by eliz3p View Post
                                poor Sadar, getting alot of comments on his non footballing issues like his looks. lol. but he is fortunate to get so much "love" here. but yes, let's get back to football ya
                                for gods sake it's sardar not 'sadar'

Comment

Working...
                                X