Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now, now, let's not make Japan seem bigger than what they actually are, with their 40 legionnaires, they got their ass kicked by emirates, the same team we easily defeated.

Comment

Originally posted by clipsport View Post
      The moment someone says the slightest thing against CQ, people like you are quick to label them as thugs, basiji, idiot, blind etc.
      and what do you mean "bache naziabad"? is there something wrong about being from south Tehran? are you really than shallow that you judge people based on where they were born and raised?

Faraki said the other day that they have created such an atmosphere than no one is allowed to criticize CQ. But Azizi is one of those guys who doesn't care about what people think of him. He speaks his mind. Good for him.
      Oh, please tell me where them domestic coaches got us in 2010? to South Africa? And have you seen Ghalenoeis interview where he's so proud of being from that place, but at the same time makes an usual clown out of himself with his comments about the TM status at that time? They can critize, but funny when they can't do sh!t better themselves, only send salavad and not qualify for world cups...

"and what do you mean "bache naziabad"? is there something wrong about being from south Tehran? are you really than shallow that you judge people based on where they were born and raised? " stop yourself. Had Zandi made a meme with that or a joke, you would have laughed your ass of, just because it was him. Are you feeling insulted? did I know where you are born and raised?
      Oh, I guess it's ok when people make fun off people from Qazvin then, right?

Comment

That's exactly my point. Instead of fixing our infrastructures, fields, etc. we're spending our entire budget on an expensive coach so after 4 years we can slowly "make progress". And btw any "progress" that we are making now will be gone the moment CQ leaves.

Instead of focusing on CQ and temporary "progress", lets spend that money on the fixing fields of our clubs, building academies, focusing on youth leagues etc.

Isn't that better than giving all that money to CQ?
        Do you live in Iran? Have you ever been there? aslan ba mardom sohbat kardi? As soon as you not spent it on a coach the money is smoked! that is why many former football mafia are mad at CQ. Their fun money is gone! Some former players like Azizi don't like his style because they are used to the former aggressive offensive football we used to play. Azizi is not an expert, he was a good player but has a big mouth. Not bad for criticizing corrupted within IFF, but not constructive for giving lame comment about someone more knowledgeable than him. If he was a good coach or had the knowledge his teams wouldn't relegate constantly while he blamed everything except himself. I have seen Azizi and know how he reacts. He needs chill pill. IFF ba asabesh ziad bazi karde behtarin doran footbalisho mafia football daghoon kard. Hamishe shakie.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
          Lol, is that guy blind, and can he like the rest of the thug basij gang not recognize what "development" and "moving forward" is? He's the kind of idiot who thinks that Bache Naziabad would have developed this team to the same level as CQ.
          Two things.

1. He is business partners with GN.

2. Players who have not been invited but were invited before have voiced support for CQ.
          راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
            Now, now, let's not make Japan seem bigger than what they actually are, with their 40 legionnaires, they got their ass kicked by emirates, the same team we easily defeated.
            Do you mean the same team we scored a lucky last minute goal against? Honestly if we had lost to UAE on penalties I had no problems. They had quality players. Japan lost to them on penalties and their head coach concentration was on that scandal fiasco. He could face jail and Japanese wanted to replace him before AC. I think they took a risk and paid the price!

Comment

this guy honestly believes that if we drop CQ we will build better stadiums and training grounds and shit. we are talking about Iran people. money goes right into the Basijis pockets or their bank accounts in Swiss. lets wake up Clipsport.

Comment

Instead of focusing on CQ and temporary "progress", lets spend that money on the fixing fields of our clubs, building academies, focusing on youth leagues etc.

Isn't that better than giving all that money to CQ?
                Did they spend any money on fixing fields of our clubs, academies and our youth league when GN, Daie or Ghotbi was TM's coach? You really think our infrastructure problems are going to go away if CQ leaves?

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
                  this guy honestly believes that if we drop CQ we will build better stadiums and training grounds and shit. we are talking about Iran people. money goes right into the Basijis pockets or their bank accounts in Swiss. lets wake up Clipsport.
                  You keep saying these things, but you can't explain why we are doing so well in Volleyball and Futsal. Or how we got 12 medal at the 2012 Olympics. Aren't those part of IR and Iran. So I actually believe that whatever we did with volleyball and Futsal etc, we can also do in football.

It would be wrong to conclude that we can never reach a county like Japan. Our football will progress when we fix our pitches (not stadiums, for now) and training camps etc (for leagues and clubs).

Comment

Gotta love the desperation The entire squad is behind CQ, the two best Iranian coaches (Mansourian and Golmohammadi) are also supportive of him, but we're supposed to care what Azizi has to say!

From a pure technical perspective, Azizi is one of my favorite Iranian players of all time, but as a person he's proven himself over the years to be extremely petty, self-serving and hypocritical. To put it more directly, he's always been a classless jerk. This is the same guy who turned his back on Team Melli in 2001 because he didn't like that he had to play in a training match one day in a shirt other than his favorite number eleven! This is according to himself and he seems quite proud of it! A guy who was that selfish when it came to serving his national team can't be all that sincere when it comes to his comments about the team. As Rugs said, he's GN's business partner. That pretty much tells you this is more about scoring points for one side against the other than about honest concern.

If you need more proof of what a jerk he is, just look at how he accuses the team melli players of being "opportunists" for standing up for their coach! As if Dejagah, Gucci and Ando need to kiss up to ANY coach for a spot on the team! That's not just a pathetic insult, it's also a ridiculous accusation for anyone with common sense.

Comment

This is the problem aziz. The most hardcore CQ bashers also happen to be the most naive and clueless about how things work in that country! The same lack of perspective also makes them unable to understand the difference between what Volleyball and Football mean to the regime. Football has a popular base that no other sport in Iran even comes close to. That alone makes it a whole different matter for IR. There is also very little money to be made in our Volleyball. Anything that is financially lucrative AND able to bring people to the streets attracts the regime's goons like flies to crap. This ensures our football will never be run in the professional manner our volleyball is. Because there are too many parasites looking to both control and milk that sport under this system.

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
                        Did they spend any money on fixing fields of our clubs, academies and our youth league when GN, Daie or Ghotbi was TM's coach? You really think our infrastructure problems are going to go away if CQ leaves?
                        Maybe i'm not explaining myself very well. I'm not saying getting rid of CQ will fix our problems. But keeping him won't fix our problems either.

Think about it. Lets say you take Sir Alex Ferguson and you make him QPR coach. What's gonna happen to QPR? Will they start winning trophies. No.
                        In football you will only go as far as your strength.

But in our football we constantly debate about should we keep CQ of should we let him go.

For once I would like to see Adel bring Kafashian and grill him on why our fields are still shit....

Comment

In fact, as we speak, money is getting diverted from CQ and going to the naghshe jahan stadium, to accelerate the schedule
                          “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                            Do you mean the same team we scored a lucky last minute goal against? Honestly if we had lost to UAE on penalties I had no problems. They had quality players. Japan lost to them on penalties and their head coach concentration was on that scandal fiasco. He could face jail and Japanese wanted to replace him before AC. I think they took a risk and paid the price!
                            I agree, the point I try to make is, look how good of a coach CQ is. we don't have japan's star power, but we did win against UAE. that speaks very highly of CQ

Comment

You keep saying these things, but you can't explain why we are doing so well in Volleyball and Futsal. Or how we got 12 medal at the 2012 Olympics. Aren't those part of IR and Iran. So I actually believe that whatever we did with volleyball and Futsal etc, we can also do in football.

It would be wrong to conclude that we can never reach a county like Japan. Our football will progress when we fix our pitches (not stadiums, for now) and training camps etc (for leagues and clubs).
                              our Football League/federation is corrupt. if we get rid of the rats and the people that are only in it for the money then we can easily reach our potential ( just like our Vball/Futsal teams) i would only agree with you if those people leave and we bring in new ones to replace them. then we can get a younger coach that is hungry to prove himself which will also be cheaper! then we can focus on Stadiums and training pitches. With the current people at the Helm of the federation we caanot.

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
                                In fact, as we speak, money is getting diverted from CQ and going to the naghshe jahan stadium, to accelerate the schedule

Comment

Working...
                                X