Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He changed the face of the match at least in 1-2 games. That is a quite harsh assessment by Burak. Even the cub owner praised his performance.

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    i can never open this guy's links ..!!
    can someone post the Google translate of his articles please..! ty
    Bad start from Vahid Amiri

Vahid Amiri'dan bad start Trabzonspor free staff from Persepolis to add the Vahid Amiri the worst 5-week performance in his career showed. The experienced player had never spent the first 5 weeks empty in any season.

Since 2017, the Iranian star has kept its value of 1.2 million euros. Amiri's performance in the first 5 weeks
    13-14 Naft Novin Tehran 5 matches 1 goal 2 assists
    14-15 Naft Novin Tehran 5 matches 3 assists
    15-16 Naft Novin Tehran 5 matches 1 goal 1 assists
    16-17 Persepolis 5 matches 2 goals

Comment

yeah the club director said amiri changed the last weeks game (one he game off the bench) and won them the 3 pts. I watched the most recent game and he looked quite good. Amiri has never been a guy that gives a lot of goals and assists, its just not his game. He is hard working player, that is quite versatile, and moves the ball quickly. His off the ball movement creates a lot of space for others and his defensive contributions ensure his full back is always protected. He has just never been a goal scorer, for PP or TM.

Comment

Guys thanks for your replies and crictisms.

But please dont angry to me.

I wrote an article about his statistics. My goal was compare his season starts only. Not judge his talent, player skills and etc.

And I believe to Amiri vey well. He will be good and score goals and do assists.

Comment

deneme

Comment

https://www.gazetedamga.com.tr/spor/...di-h10502.html

Comment

Hi Burak, would be great if Trabzonspor's next signing is Mehdi Torabi

Comment

Originally posted by Ararat Tehran View Post
                Hi Burak, would be great if Trabzonspor's next signing is Mehdi Torabi
                He's going to Persepolis in January, so it'll have to wait

Comment

Burak forget about Alipour.....Trabzonspor should 100% sign Torabi he can play anywhere on the right or left flank!
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

This guy's dedication to Iranian football and TM is amazing.
                    This is quite interesting specially when some Iranians and our own people hate TM!!

Comment

https://www.gazetedamga.com.tr/spor/...di-h10546.html

Comment

Both Vahid and Majid starting. Game in 30 minutes.

Comment

any links available for this match ?

Comment

Trabzonspor will be in fourth place if they win.

Both players starting [emoji1420]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                              any links available for this match ?
                              https://www.reddit.com/r/soccerstrea...vs_erzurum_bb/
                              You can find a list of different links here. r/soccerstreans posts links for most matches in Europe and International matches. If you can download ace stream you can watch most high profile games in full HD for free,

Comment

Amiri nimeye avval ra khob shoro kard amma sepas amalkarde zaifi dar tasmimgiri dar paskaari va gah gahi dar daryafte toop neshoon dad.

Agar badshansi biyare dar nimeh mikeshanesh biron, va agar bezaran nimeye dovvom ra shoro kone bayad dar 10 daghigheye avvale nimeh khodesh ra neshon bede ta tavizesh

nakonan.

Hosseini kaare khodesh ra ta inja khob anjam dadeh.
                                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Working...
                                X