AFC Champions League 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    Can Naft play an east asian side? seriously i am fed up with these arabs teams, I will throw up if they face an Al-Kesafat again.
    Unfortunately all the way to the final we have to face an Arab team. Only in the final it can be Chinese, Korean or Japanese

Comment

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

Damn this feels so good!!!

Khalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        Unfortunately all the way to the final we have to face an Arab team. Only in the final it can be Chinese, Korean or Japanese
        lol eh no but i hope they got al ahli

Comment

Originally posted by Wahid Dejagah View Post
          No.
          What Naft really needs is a finisher and this team to remain together.
          These two together would buy them a ticket to the finals.
          Get Reza Gucci then!

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
            Can Naft play an east asian side? seriously i am fed up with these arabs teams, I will throw up if they face an Al-Kesafat again.
            lol do you wish Gouanghzou?
            TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

No.
              Like Reza Ghoochannejhad

Comment

Who will bow down to Mansourian next?

But seriously, every single Naft player apart from Ezati, Lotfi and Pado played horrendously.
                Based on your comments all game it seems like you were watching a different game than the rest of us.

- Hajmohammadi saved us from getting scored on twice.
                - Hamdinejad didn't give anyone on the left flank any room at all hence why they were constantly attacking from the middle
                - Mobali's set pieces were brilliant and he was toying with these dirty Arabs all game he must've been fouled more than anyone
                - Amiri was brilliant in every area aside from finishing.
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                  lol eh no
                  lol eh yes, it's described in the Wiki page.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_AFC_Champions_League

Comment

I must say, Naft is one of the only Iranian teams that plays with a great attitude. Well done. Iran as the number one Asian team, MUST have at least one team amongst the top 8 in Asia and now we do thanks to the superb showing of young Iranians in the most hostile environment. Dameshoon garm.
                    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

No.

Yes a finisher (Gucci e.g) and need some physical

Comment

Ya salam!

Halwa halwa!

Ya salam!

Halwa halwa!

Aaaaaaahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Comment

Daram mimiram az khoshali

Comment

So who will Naft face next, is it Al Hilal, Al Ahli (UAE), or Lekhwiya?

Nevermind, looks like there will be a draw for the quarter final and semi-final stages. Western teams and Eastern teams will have separate draws according to the AFC Champion's League regulations, so final will be one from West and one from the East. As per usual!

12. Knockout Stage
                            12.1. The Knockout Stage shall consist of the Round of 16, Quarter Finals, Semi Finals, and Finals.
                            12.2. Each round of the Knockout Stage shall be conducted in accordance with the Match Schedule and played on a home and away knock-out basis.
                            12.2.1. The Participating Clubs from the West Region shall be drawn to play each other in the Round of 16, Quarter Finals, and Semi Finals.
                            12.2.2. The Participating Clubs from the East Region shall be drawn to play each other in the Round of 16, Quarter Finals, and Semi Finals.

http://www.the-afc.com/uploads/afc/f...ions_final.pdf
                            He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt, for he has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice. Albert Einstein

Throughout history, it has been the inaction of those who could have acted, the indifference of those who should have known better, and the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most that has made it possible for evil to triumph.

Comment

I want Al Hilal, we must trash Al Hilal.

Comment

ATroll the shit out of these undeserving filthy rich assholes, who are absolutely NOTHING without their foreign based players.

Khalas!

I loved it when Rezaei and the other players were shouting "Iran!!" into their cameras.

That's what you get #9 KSA, for holding our team in your airport.

Comment

Working...
                                X