Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friendly: Canada - Iran; Info, Updates and Live Reports (05.06.2022)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Persian Panther View Post
    Find a hole and hide , IR is going down.
    Tabriz , Shiraz , sharekord, it’s happening.

Death to the Islamic Republic
    I already told you I don’t like IR but I guess you just like to keep your delusions going.

And I’m curious who I should be hiding from? You and your clubhouse room of 50, 60 year olds with bad backs and testicular cancer? Ye mosht adame allaf, bikar, az paa oftade…

Comment

Originally posted by maly3648 View Post
      Stop saying lies again. This wasn't "deliberate", even the Canadian final report said it wasn't "premeditated". (**1) It was a sad mistake for which the incompetence of the government was obvious. Iran has been condemned to pay 100 million USD.
      How much US will pay compensation for all the Iranians they killed ? They shot down this time DELIBERATELY an iranian airline in 1988, anything was paid by them? Nothing. Are you showing any empathy towards them? Apparently not. Of course, it doesn't fit your "political agenda" obviously.
      [/url]
      It's funny, you keep bringing up IR taking points. Just so you know the US did compensate the Iran Air flight 655, and the IR is 100% responsible for killing those innocents (even if you discount premeditation, they were using them as human shields).
      زن زندگی آزادی

Comment

Exactly what is the threshold that needs to be passed to get told to stfu, AKA banned for a couple days, on this forum?

Comment

Originally posted by bozghaleh View Post
          It's funny, you keep bringing up IR taking points. Just so you know the US did compensate the Iran Air flight 655, and the IR is 100% responsible for killing those innocents (even if you discount premeditation, they were using them as human shields).
          He is a muppet , what do you expect from them ? Lies and lies , they don’t even fact check.

They are associated with the regime so they don’t see people suffering.

Comment

Originally posted by somebuffguy View Post
            Exactly what is the threshold that needs to be passed to get told to stfu, AKA banned for a couple days, on this forum?
            The PDFC founder/a are not associated with the regime , they believe in free speech.
            Don’t Jerrrr yourself mate , just ignore my posts.

Comment

Originally posted by bozghaleh View Post
              US did compensate Iran, but US never accepted blame. USS Vincennes was in Iranian waters and they shot down the IranAir airliner on accident. Even from the US side it has been debunked that an IRIAF F-14 was using the airliner as cover. It was an operator error, in addition the the fact the USS Vincennes radar operators not being able to get the IranAir pilots on their comms. It was human error, just like the Ukrainian PS752 downing. The second that the 1st short range missile was sent toward Iraq, they should’ve closed down the airspace immediately and cancelled all outbound passenger flights while diverting incoming flights. Of course the blame goes to the dysfunction that is the Iranian government, and the many different factions not talking to each other. May the souls lost in both tragic accidents Rest In Peace. Such a tragedy that for 40 years we were shown the footage of the corpses of the IranAir flight 655 passengers, then Iran doing the same exact thing, they condemned for so many years, to the PS752 flight.

Comment

Please everyone lets try and keep our conversations here respectful and on topic.

Now as for my opinion:

The deaths of those people on that flight was extremely sad, and I don't think anyone is trying to deny or discount their suffering.

However, team meli is a source of happiness for the iranian people who are suffering daily at the hands of the very government you blame.

One of the beautiful things about sports is that we for the most part try to keep politics out of it.

In fact, FIFA makes a big deal out of political involvement in sports.

I genuinely don't see how banning our hard working team-e-melli from an important friendly match does anything but hurt the little source of joy our people have. It certainly wont hurt the people in the government.

Additionally, according to this logic,

The united states should be banned from all game for the millions of deaths it has caused worldwide with its war machine, even just for the deaths and suffering they have caused in yemen, iraq, and afghanistan.

But they aren't.

My two cents. If you want to go protest against the iranian government why target a civilian sport? Go protest at the embassy.
                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

I cant believe this is even a discussion on this forum. if you are interested in political talk and supporting cancelling the game, please go to Twitter/Clubhouse/Instagram and hangout with your likeminded friends.

This is a football forum and we support team melli. end of discussion.

Comment

i never thought this friendly take place
                    in canada due to airplanes getting
                    shut down CONDOLENCES TO THEIR
                    FAMILY.
                    when canada fa released statement
                    pretty much saying separation of sports
                    from politics then game must go on.
                    and this invitation SHOWS HOW MUCH CLASS
                    and how far they are ahead in life
                    to make this happen.
                    as team melli fan condolences to
                    family of air plane victims and they have
                    right to peaceful protest outside and
                    inside of stadium but the game must
                    go on. no tm player staff or iff had
                    anything to do with the airplane attack
                    and canada f.a end of the day made its
                    decision base on that.
                    its a very sensitive subject and
                    situation Tolerance IMO ITS best
                    way to deal with this situation overall.

is iranian team will get finger printed?
                    20+years ago i had my Persepolis
                    tickets them playing in l.a vs galaxy
                    but got canceled due to fingerprint issue.

WAS FINGER PRINTING WAIVED
                    OR it will happen? that might become
                    last minute obstacle to cancel
                    this friendly .

Comment

Originally posted by Persian Panther View Post
                      The PDFC founder/a are not associated with the regime , they believe in free speech.
                      Don’t Jerrrr yourself mate , just ignore my posts.
                      You're a clown.

Comment

This is the part I don't agree with. Calling TM the "Iranian Regime's team" is an insult to the fans and players. TM represents the people and more specifically its fans not a politicial entity.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ps752just...10691400945666

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                          This is the part I don't agree with. Calling TM the "Iranian Regime's team" is an insult to the fans and players. TM represents the people and more specifically its fans not a politicial entity.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ps752just...10691400945666

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                            On the website for the flight victims they have direct links to members of parliament and you can email a generic cancel the match email. My guess is the pressure will cause a cancelation.

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

I hope the game doesn’t get canceled, but it’s just getting way too much attention!

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                                On the website for the flight victims they have direct links to members of parliament and you can email a generic cancel the match email. My guess is the pressure will cause a cancelation.
                                Well, so much for freedom, keeping politics out of sports, rule of law, etc. etc. blah blah.

I guess these same people will be petitioning FIFA to exclude/uninvite Canada from the WC for the thousands of native children stolen, forcefully assimilated, tortured, and killed by Canadian churches and "schools" (BTW, these poor bodies are still being discovered and found in old church/school cemeteries, lest you think it's in the past and the wounds have healed).

How Thousands of Indigenous Children Vanished in Canada

The discovery of the remains of hundreds of children at the sites of defunct schools in British Columbia and southern Saskatchewan has rekindled discussion of a sinister time in Canada’s history.
                                https://www.nytimes.com/2021/06/07/w...l-schools.html

Comment

Working...
                                X