This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

He got a yellow at 86', and then a red at 87'...

Comment

Was it justified, for what?

Comment

So he got a yellow, and then protested and got a direct red card! Harsh.

Comment

LOOOOOOL Mehrdad Mohammadi was at the game too watching Taremi!

Comment

Here he is protesting...poor guy.

Comment

Love from the side lines!

Comment

Tarermi raft va eteraaz kard be davar chon nazaresh in bood ke bayad penalty soot mizad.

Be har haal yek vakoneshe bijaayi bood chon teamesh 1-0 jeloo bood va khodesh ham daasht khob baazi mikard va besyaar fa'al bood.

Amma ba in harkat neshoon daad ke az nazare zehni hanooz herfeyi nist. Omidvaram az in ettefaagh dars begire chon yeki az behtarin bazikonhaaye maa ast va

balade footbaal raa FEKR kone.
                  DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Good stuff, Rio Ave is in the sixth position now.

Comment

he is now on 5 goals, 4 assists, and 5 PKs won in the league this season in just 10 matches. Also one goal in 2 cup appearances, so make it 6 goals, 4 assists, 5 pks won in 11 matches. Very impressive.

Next week they play relegation contenders portiomense away, maybe good for him to get a rest anyways. We know he has been on and off with injury this season.

Comment

Here are the highlights. How he challenged the ref with being in his face deserved a red. That was uncalled for. Still, he is doing great being engaged in creating chances and going for goals.

Go Mehdi!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                          LOOOOOOL Mehrdad Mohammadi was at the game too watching Taremi!
                          What’s funny about that? Am I missing something here?
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                            What’s funny about that? Am I missing something here?
                            The way he was confident Taremi was going to chip it but was wrong and his tone of voice in the video.

Comment

Iranian players never learn a lesson or two by constantly harassing referees even though they pay a high price for it sometime.
                              This is a cultural issue, they start doing this from the young age and look at our local league..

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                                Iranian players never learn a lesson or two by constantly harassing referees even though they pay a high price for it sometime.
                                This is a cultural issue, they start doing this from the young age and look at our local league..

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                                https://www.instagram.com/p/B53zHDwp...=1pfj64w5ou2hg

The guy still didn’t learn his lesson, went to Instagram and wrote a whole essay in English and Portuguese about how the referee was “unfair”.

Comment

Working...
                                X