This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MR.S View Post
    What is interesting and strange is that every team melli player I have on my Instagram has erased all their pictures on their official account. Dejagha, Rezaian, Taremi, Ezatollahi , Ansarifard, Milad, Ebrahimi, Beiranvand, Jahanbakhsh and Haghighi. Azmoun has 1 picture left and Gucci hasn't removed anything. Coincidence??? I think not. Could it be some kind of protest? Or is it our beloved morality police?
    To avoid insults against CQ, due to the tensions with Branko.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
      To avoid insults against CQ, due to the tensions with Branko.
      Can not imagine that the insults would be the reason and what about Guccis Account and Azmouns 1 picture. Must be more to it the insults have always been there mixed with fan comments. That's why your theory doesn't make sense to me. If everybody on TM has erased all their pics on instagram whys hasn't Gucci done the same??

Comment

Originally posted by MR.S View Post
        Can not imagine that the insults would be the reason and what about Guccis Account and Azmouns 1 picture. Must be more to it the insults have always been there mixed with fan comments. That's why your theory doesn't make sense to me. If everybody on TM has erased all their pics on instagram whys hasn't Gucci done the same??
        Azmoun's picture is from today, he removed his pics as well.
        Can't say about Gucci, maybe he didn't cooperate with his teammates, but the remaining players removed their pics withtin 1-2 days. It stared off with the PP NT players (Taremi, Beiranvand, Kamyabinia), then others decided to do the same.

Comment

Biranvand did his Mandatory Medical/Physical test at a center different than IFMARC . According to this report rest of TM players did the same.
          CQ has issues with IFMARC under direction of Dr Turabian.

از ثبت قرارداد با پرسپولیس

بیرانوند تست های پزشکی را انجام داد/دروازه بان ملی پوش به ایفمارک نرفت

دروازه بان ملی پوش تیم فوتبال پرسپولیس امروز برای انجام تست های پزشکی راهی یک مرکز پزشکی شد.

به گزارش خبرگزاری فارس، علیرضا بیرانوند دروازه بان ملی پوش تیم فوتبال پرسپولیس که قرار است امروز قراردادش در هیأت فوتبال استان تهران ثبت شود پیش از حضور در هیأت فوتبال برای انجام تست های پزشکی راهی یک مرکز پزشکی شد.البته بیرانوند به ایفمارک نرفت و در یک مرکز پزشکی در نیاوران تهران حاضر شد.به نظر می رسد سایر ملی پوش های پرسپولیس هم در این مرکز حاضر شده اند.چندی پیش این شایعه مطرح شد که کی روش از ملی پوشان خواسته در مرکز پزشکی ایفمارک برای تست دادن حاضر نشوند.
          روازه بان پرسپولیس در واکنش به این سوال که آیا به خواسته کارلوس کی روش برای تست پزشکی به ایفمارک نرفتند، گفت:
          به هر صورت در این مورد پزشک تیم ملی با طاهری و برانکو هماهنگ کرد که در این مکان مجهز تست پزشکی بدهیم.
          مطمئن باشید این کار با همکاری باشگاه پرسپولیس انجام شده و جا دارد از برانکو نیز تشکر کنم که در این مورد به مانند یک مربی حرفه ای عمل کرد.

Last edited by St_Mark; 06-30-2016, 05:03 AM.

Comment

Hedayat recently posted a comment on Taremi's instagram page and look what this idiot told him. In part of his comment he said "For me Perspolis is number priority over TM" and one of the top comments on Perspolis fan page the guy says "For a lot of us Perpsolis is number 1 priority".

I seriously don't get these guys how they call themselves Iranians when TM is not number 1 priority?

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
              Hedayat recently posted a comment on Taremi's instagram page and look what this idiot told him. In part of his comment he said "For me Perspolis is number priority over TM" and one of the top comments on Perspolis fan page the guy says "For a lot of us Perpsolis is number 1 priority".

I seriously don't get these guys how they call themselves Iranians when TM is not number 1 priority?

A lot of Esteghlali's feel that way too, and I wouldn't say that there is anything wrong with that, even though for me TM is undisputed #1. The problem is that these 'fans' are behaving like animals with all the insults.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                A lot of Esteghlali's feel that way too, and I wouldn't say that there is anything wrong with that, even though for me TM is undisputed #1. The problem is that these 'fans' are behaving like animals with all the insults.
                I know but I still don't get it. You know what's the funny thing? If Taremi moves to La Liga or a better league next season all of those fans who were insulting him, they're going to take credit for it and say he's Perspolisi and how much they love him bla bla bla

Comment

What Taremi has to do with TM?! (Base on Hedayati BS)

Comment

What a disgrace. if this is the real PP, then I hope they close it down. What a stupid moran. Of course PP is more important for you than TM, because you make money from PP.
                    Now you can see the clear difference between Brangoh and CQ. CQ doesn't allow him to play with TM, but Brangoh is happy for this sharlatan to manipulate PP.
                    So disappointing to see TM needs people like him to get anywhere.

Comment

انتقال مهدی طارمی به ترکیه از لحاظ مالی هم به ضرر باشگاه پرسپولیس تمام شد http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=307371
                      It is now obvious why PP and some naive fans are all upset and what all the fuss is about. PP and fans being heartbroken and PP shirt is secret etc. is all bullshit.
                      PP had planned to keep Taremi ans sell Alipour to a Russian club for 500K USD, but since Taremi has left, they need to keep Alipour and they can't make any money.
                      He is upset, because he would have got a share that money most probably.

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
                        Hedayati just proved how ILLITERATE, RETARDED and UN-PATRIOTIC he is!!! What a stupid-ass comment!!

Good to see how these donkeys unintentionally reveal their true face on the social media.

How can anyone have any club above his national team??!!!!
                        sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
                        >-----------------<
                        Marg bar dictator
                        >-----------------<

Comment

Originally posted by shahname View Post
                          Hedayati just proved how ILLITERATE, RETARDED and UN-PATRIOTIC he is!!! What a stupid-ass comment!!

Good to see how these donkeys unintentionally reveal their true face on the social media.

How can anyone have any club above his national team??!!!!
                          He's probably making money off of Perspolis somehow that he keeps supporting them financially. I don't know I could be wrong.

Comment

The installing of upper level seats for the Azadi stadium has started and some 2000 have been installed already

This project as well as other improvements and safeguards to the Azadi stadium will be finished by Aug.20 th 2016

Source : irna

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                              The installing of upper level seats for the Azadi stadium has started and some 2000 have been installed already

This project as well as other improvements and safeguards to the Azadi stadium will be finished by Aug.20 th 2016

Source : irna
                              i hope we play wcq in mashad in new stadium

Comment

هفته اول رقابت های مقدماتی جام جهانی ۲۰۱۸ روسیه

ایران - قطر؛ ساعت ۲۱ یازدهم شهریور در ورزشگاه آزادی

زمان و مکان اولین دیدار تیم ملی فوتبال ایران از سری رقابت*های مقدماتی جام جهانی ۲۰۱۸ روسیه مشخص شد.

به گزارش خبرگزاری فارس، زمان و مکان اولین دیدار تیم ملی فوتبال ایران از سری رقابت های مقدماتی جام جهانی 2018 روسیه مشخص شد
                                بر همین اساس شاگردان کی روش در اولین دیدار خود از این رقابت ها از ساعت 21 روز پنجشنبه 11 شهریور ماه سال جاری در ورزشگاه آزادی میزبان تیم ملی قطر خواهد بود.
                                همچنین تیم ملی بلافاصله پس از این دیدار برای دیدار با چین از هفته دوم رقابت ها راهی این کشور خواهد شد.

Comment

Working...
                                X