Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    Well if he is left out of squad for next matches that is a last straw. With this straight red andone will be out for 3 games. Only option is either to start locadia or ARJ in his place.
    I think Murray will start there.

Comment

Originally posted by ParsaV View Post
      To be fair, I do think this 3-5-2 is a tactic used temporarily by Potter. He is booking early succes with this formation because EPP teams has yet not adapted to this style of playing. I think down the line he will change his approach to matches and JB will get playing time, this is probably one of the reasons Potter don’t want him to leave and probably one of the reasons JB is still motivated to give everything in practice.
      how obvious does he have to make his/club's desire to offload him than to exclude a player of his caliber from the squad 3 games in a row..??
      and for the sake of AliReza's career lets hope and prey that bold holds true...!! cause he sure doesnt suit that formation very well in this team... and very unlikely to be given serious minutes going forward either, unless he converts completely to a Right Full Back position .... a reserve RFB @ that ..!!
      Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
      AJ needs to be pissed if he is fit! I don’t understand this kid. I thought he is going to be role model for all these other talented but failed Iranian players . There needs to be an explanation! Amazing result today thought. Hope Brighton loses every game until this English joke coach gives him a chancec
      but there is ...! 2.6mil of it to be exact..!!
      if i was collecting £50K a week, i wouldn't be going anywhere else either ..! lol... i wonder how much being a Role Model would pay a week ..!!???? hum...!!? let me take a wild goose...???

Comment

starting at PSV would be better than not making the bench for Brighton

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
          I think Murray will start there.
          Murray is a CF. CF is the new signing Maupay. Andone was playing Wing, even when he made the foul he was on the the Left wing.

Comment

Murray is a CF. CF is the new signing Maupay. Andone was playing Wing, even when he made the foul he was on the the Left wing.
            Well brighton plays a fluid game and when Murray isn't on the fields, the wings and the CF swap throughout the game.

Either way, with Andone out for the next three games, Locadia will get bumped up, which means a spot on the bench will open up for either Alireza or some u-23 player to warm the bench.

Comment

Not true. Muapay was the right striker, Trossard the left while Andone was up top.

Comment

Well if he is left out of squad for next matches that is a last straw. With this straight red andone will be out for 3 games. Only option is either to start locadia or ARJ in his place.
                I won’t hold my breath

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  how obvious does he have to make his/club's desire to offload him than to exclude a player of his caliber from the squad 3 games in a row..??
                  and for the sake of AliReza's career lets hope and prey that bold holds true...!! cause he sure doesnt suit that formation very well in this team... and very unlikely to be given serious minutes going forward either, unless he converts completely to a Right Full Back position .... a reserve RFB @ that ..!!

but there is ...! 2.6mil of it to be exact..!!
                  if i was collecting £50K a week, i wouldn't be going anywhere else either ..! lol... i wonder how much being a Role Model would pay a week ..!!???? hum...!!? let me take a wild goose...???
                  Money is good but I don’t think Jahanbakhsh is a money hungry type of person but a person passionate about the game itself. I mean most players should be. Not playing would be depressing to me no matter how much money I was making

Comment

well in that case if they manage to leave him out AGAIN, then staying like some of this board suggest would probably be the most braindead move any iranian player has made.

Comment

Brighton & Hove Albion 0 Southampton 2

Originally posted by ParsaV View Post
                      To be fair, I do think this 3-5-2 is a tactic used temporarily by Potter. He is booking early succes with this formation because EPP teams has yet not adapted to this style of playing. I think down the line he will change his approach to matches and JB will get playing time, this is probably one of the reasons Potter don’t want him to leave and probably one of the reasons JB is still motivated to give everything in practice.
                      3-5-2 was not clicking and 3-4-2 was a shambles. I hope Potter changes to four at the back with one winger!

Southampton's plan of disrupting the game and catching Brighton on a break worked a treat, with the help of a suicide foul (especially as Friend was referee). Best laid plans worked for 30 minutes only.

Comment

Originally posted by Perseus View Post
                        3-5-2 was not clicking and 3-4-2 was a shambles. I hope Potter changes to four at the back with one winger!

Southampton's plan of disrupting the game and catching Brighton on a break worked a treat, with the help of a suicide foul (especially as Friend was referee). Best laid plans worked for 30 minutes only.
                        Maybe go with 8 defenders so they repeat 17th!

Comment

play AJ in his correct position to get rid of him. He can't play anything else its already proven from last year and I dont blame him.

HE
                          WAS
                          GOAL
                          SCORER
                          IN
                          HOLLAND
                          Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

This remind me of Vahid situation at Bayern, people were hoping he will eventually get his chance, but except few mins here and there he didn't really have it. At least in his case he was making the bench!!

Comment

True and final test for ARJ's importance to the BHA organization:

There is an EFL Cup game on Tuesday.

With the 11 starters in the loss this weekend still recovering, and with Andone's red-card, Potter would be clearly sending a signal about ARJ's role if he DIDN'T start him. I've been very patient with CH and now Potter (and supportive of ARJ), but this Tuesday is going to make or break my faith in this organization.

Comment

Potter must be smoking pot for not playing Jahanbakhsh. The dude is a wanker.

Comment

Working...
                                X