Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys, what happened to that player who gave insults to a fan right before entering a bus, and got in trouble? I think he is Perspolisi? What happened to him, what is he doing now?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
      Guys, what happened to that player who gave insults to a fan right before entering a bus, and got in trouble? I think he is Perspolisi? What happened to him, what is he doing now?
      Khanzadeh joined Foolad after the incident. Now it seems that he will leave them. He also stated that he has an offer from Turkey (which is pure Bazargarmi)

Comment

Honestly I am not excited about the Vahid Amiri signing. He never impressed me, quite inconsistent and already 28 years old - I rate Omid Alishah much higher! But Branko wanted him, and CQ + Mansourian think highly of him as well so let’s trust them here

Perspolis training started as Branko is back in Iran:

Formerly known as Persianking!
        Follow me @
        instagram/iranscout
        instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

I don't know am i the only one who doesn't like Persepolis Jersey or not? and i am not talking about the one with sponsor just simple training one that Ansari wore during training. I like stronger red color and a simple one.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
            I don't know am i the only one who doesn't like Persepolis Jersey or not? and i am not talking about the one with sponsor just simple training one that Ansari wore during training. I like stronger red color and a simple one.
            it looks like something a 10 year old would design on MS paint and I'm 100% they are iranian designed and produced.

Comment

Who is the fitness coach? Also, does Branko have a new assistant?
              بسی رنج بردم در این سال سی
              عجم زنده کردم بدین پارسی

Comment

again, starting camp with 8 players? where the hell is everybody?

Comment

Ansari's biceps

Comment

Mohsen Rabiekhah from Naft Abadan signs with Perspolis: 28 years old LB according to wiki:
                    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohsen_Rabiekhah

Interview (video)
                    http://perspolisnews.com/index.php?o...=66&Itemid=862

Follow me @
                    instagram/iranscout

Comment

He is CB and LB played the last games for Sanat Naft as DM because their DM was injured. I guess he is going to be the Khorsandnia of Perspolis ^^
                      sigpic

Comment

Apparently Branko is not happy CQ has said all TM players must rest.
                        Branko said any player who doesn't show up to the training camp will be fined as its the club who pays them.

I hope they can resolve this.

Comment

Branko's interview:

Tehran Times – TEHRAN, Persepolis football team head coach Branko Ivankovic is satisfied with the club’s performance in the transfer market as the Reds have signed six player so far.

“I gave a 15-player wish list to the club in order to strengthen the team but we could sign only six of them. I’m satisfied with the club performance in the transfer market as we have already signed the key players,” Branko told reporters.

“We are going to have pre-season camp in Ukraine which will start from June 26. We have to compete in three different competitions next season so we need a quite strong squad.

“I’m not going to promise anything because in football nothing is predictable but I will assure that we will do our best to make our fans happy,” the Croatian coach added.

Persepolis has already signed Vahid Amiri, Sasan Ansari, Ehsan Alvanzadeh, Alireza Beyranvand, Abolfazl Darvishvand and Jalal Hosseini in the transfer market.
                          http://www.persianfootball.com/news/...-new-signings/

Omid Alishah extended his contract today for another year:

Follow me @
                          instagram/iranscout

Comment

I really hope Branko and CQ won't get into a coaching feud that's all we need!

Damn, I have never seen Branko so fat, He never had such big belly. Bet you anything it's the kebab and all together Persian food turning him into another Al Daei!

Comment

BTW I am just loving this team, love it love it. One of the youngest and most youthful teams we have had in the history of our club. Not to mention the amazing positive energy and unity between our players. I mean look at all these pics PK jaan posted, you see a full team of young talented players with so much ambition and genuineness.

Gotta love Branko!!!!

Comment

I see that Alipour has spent the vacations in the gym Good for him. I hope that he gets invited to TM in the upcoming season.

Comment

Working...
                                X