X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

min 14: Naft 0-0 Shabab

Naft justed missed a 100% chance!

Comment

Damn, Padovani left an empty netter from 2 yards out!

Comment

Boring game so far. Naft though with better scoring chances and better team.

Comment

These 8-0ers are the incontestable leaders in cheating, nothing changed Pathetic dive by Hazazi

Comment

Naft isn't playing serious enough. Too many turnovers.

Comment

I always thought 8-0er spectators mistake football matches for mosques, they chant quran verses or something in every matches.

Comment

Checkout this sick fake kick! via Imgflip GIF Maker

Comment

Originally posted by AranTZ View Post
                  It was Mirhani Hashemi.. Not sure why Gordani didn't play. Also the CB Celio wasn't in the lineup today, he's a new brazilian who was brought in the winter break. I saw him play the last league match and he did pretty well. Also he's pretty tall, so he'll probably win some balls in the air. Last match again Al-ahli, Fardin Abedini came in stead of Iranpourian and Abedini did really well on the RB. I hope Toni will use these two mentioned players more in the coming matches. Also I would like to see Bayrami getting more minutes, he's a promising player.. Shame to have him on the bench
                  yeah I saw that Brazilian guy on the roster and wondered how come I didn't see him playing, saw he was tall and that's one thing u want in your back line. The Brazilian CB's our league usually import are pretty decent (padovani, and the guy who used to be in foolad).

As a TS fan, what's your opinion on Gordani? Whenever I watch him play I wonder how he starts on an IPL team, let alone TS or TM. Maybe I just caught 2-3 bad games
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Naft seemed happy sitting back and absorbing the pressure for most of the game (TM style). I suspect we'll see more urgency in the 2nd half. As much as Naft needs the win, Al Shabab need it more, so they'll be getting more and more frustrated as the game goes on.

Comment

My luck, one match I got to watch at work, and it turns out to be one totally unattractive and boring game by both sides ughhhhh. I hope Naft won't concede a crappy goal in the dying minutes, as we often do that against the Saudi teams.

Comment

Ajab defaye zaifi dasht in traxtor!

Comment

Goal Naft, Kamyabinia for TM. Great collab between him and Amiri.

Comment

What a beautiful goal and team work by Naft

Comment

Gooooaaallll NAFT!!!!
                              Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Finally! 1-0 Naft. Amiri

Comment

Working...
                                X