No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just ordered my home kit with name, number, and badge. After I receive it Ill decide if the size is good and order the away kit as well. LETS GO

Comment

Originally posted by ShervinJ View Post
      Just ordered my home kit with name, number, and badge. After I receive it Ill decide if the size is good and order the away kit as well. LETS GO
      What is the difference between 1 or 2 Premier League badges? What does it mean. The website doesn't explain.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
        What is the difference between 1 or 2 Premier League badges? What does it mean. The website doesn't explain.
        From what I've seen, they usually have one prem badge on one sleeve and a sleeve sponsor badge on the other. Im just going to stick to one premier league badge like AJ posted on his story it looks nice. Their badges are black and white and don't look thick.

Comment

Hey guys, so I just checked on the website, it seems like it will say: Jahanbakhsh on the back!
          https://www.seagullsdirect.co.uk/kit...ult-home-shirt

click personalize and select Jahanbakhsh

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
            Hey guys, so I just checked on the website, it seems like it will say: Jahanbakhsh on the back!

Finally some good sense

Comment

Just ordered the jersey with Jahanbakhsh on the back!

Go Brighton!

Comment

PFDC members alone (not to mention all other TM fans) likely to set record for pre-season jersey sales at Brighton!

Comment

Originally posted by ShervinJ View Post
                  From what I've seen, they usually have one prem badge on one sleeve and a sleeve sponsor badge on the other. Im just going to stick to one premier league badge like AJ posted on his story it looks nice. Their badges are black and white and don't look thick.
                  Do the official shirts they wear on Match days have 2 badges?

Comment

Ordered. Got a fat shipping cost but it's worth it in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post

Don't trust this yet. Says his # will be 16 if you pick that name.

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
                      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                        Don't trust this yet. Says his # will be 16 if you pick that name.

It’s jahanbaksh and number 16. He posted about it on Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by JamB View Post
                          It’s jahanbaksh and number 16. He posted about it on Instagram
                          Official BHAFC website has his being #9

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/teams/first-team/

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                            Do the official shirts they wear on Match days have 2 badges?
                            Not when the shirt sleeve sponsor is announced on the left sleeve. Premier League badge is on the right sleeve. Not announced yet. May not be announced at the beginning of the season.

*Please note, the sponsor branding cannot be applied to shirts that already have a Premier League patch on the left arm.

Web page before last season, 2017-18 https://www.footyheadlines.com/2017/...ed-so-far.html

Comment

Which badge should I put 1 or 2 or no patch at all ? Is there any real difference ?

Comment

Originally posted by Kas-r View Post
                                Who made you the spokesperson of every Iranian on this forum? I for one have become a Brighton fan, and will support the club even after Alireza has gone.
                                They will forever be in my heart like fulham and bolton

Comment

Working...
                                X