No announcement yet.

[Sat. March 17] Iran vs Sierra Leone - 8:00AM EST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

سرمربی تیم ملی فوتبال ایران 22 بازیکن را برای انجام بازی تمرینی برابر سیرالئون به تیم ملی دعوت کرد.

به گزارش سایت رسمی فدراسیون فوتبال، کارلوس کی روش سرمربی تیم ملی فوتبال ایران برای انجام دیدار تمرینی برابر سیرالئون 22 بازیکن را به تیم ملی دعوت کرد.

اسامی این بازیکنان بدین شرح است:

دروازه بانها:
    رشید مظاهری، علیرضا بیرانوند، سید حسین حسینی و حامد لک
    GK Mohammad Rashid Mazaheri
    GK Alireza Beiranvand
    GK Hamed Lak - i thought he was injured. i guess not.

مدافعان:
    رامین رضاییان، وریا غفوری، محمدرضا خانزاده، سید جلال حسینی، روزبه چشمی، پژمان منتظری، سعید آقایی و محمد انصاری
    DF Ramin Rezaeian
    DF Vouria Ghafouri
    DF Mohammad Reza Khanzadeh
    DF Jalal Hosseini
    DF Rouzbeh Cheshmi
    DF Pejman Montazeri - i thought he was injured. i guess not.
    DF Saeid Aghaei
    DF Mohammad Ansari

بازیکنان میانی:
    امید ابراهیمی، علی کریمی، احمد عبدالله زاده، کمال کامیابی نیا و امید نورافکن
    MF Omid Ebrahimi
    MF Ali Karimi
    MF Ahmad Abdollahzadeh
    MF Kamal Kamyabinia
    MF Omid Noorafkan

مهاجمان:
    علی قلی زاده، علی علیپور، کاوه رضایی، وحید امیری و مهدی ترابی
    FW Ali Gholizadeh
    FW Ali Alipour
    FW Kaveh Rezaei
    MF Vahid Amiri
    MF Mehdi Torabi

بازیکنان دعوت شده باید روز پنج شنبه ساعت 14:30 در مرکز پک خود را به کادر فنی تیم ملی معرفی کنند.

دیدار تمرینی تیم ملی فوتبال ایران برابر سیرالئون روز شنبه هفته آینده در ورزشگاه آزادی برگزار می شود.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
      Love seeing Daei and CQ together and supporting one another. AK8 should take notes from Daei.
      Indeed. Must say was surprised to see Parvin there showing his support.
      👏👏👏👏

ستايشگر آموزگاری هستم که انديشيدن را
      به من بياموزد و نه انديشه ها را. زرتشت

Comment

Comment

Comment

i am surprised kaveh is in the list, he has to perform, with all iranian forward performing, kaveh and karim have to show they are worth tm selection

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
              i am surprised kaveh is in the list, he has to perform, with all iranian forward performing, kaveh and karim have to show they are worth tm selection
              How are you surprised kaveh is in the list? He should obviously be in the list especially because he doesnt have another game until march 30...

Comment

Love seeing Daei and CQ together and supporting one another. AK8 should take notes from Daei.
                Ali Karimi is not ... mal. He is our best player ever. All Karimi haters should take a hike.

Iran vs Somali Pirates version 2. Don't we have a better team to compete against?

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                  Ali Karimi is not ... mal. He is our best player ever. All Karimi haters should take a hike.

Iran vs Somali Pirates version 2. Don't we have a better team to compete against?
                  Will do Grade A biased troll. You're right, Karimi did absolutely nothing wrong and is acting completely professional and normal.

Comment

Ali Karimi was a gifted player, but as a person he is an uneducated moron with a low iq. I have no respect for people who are against the succes of Team Melli for whatever reason, it's one thing to be a dumb person but when you bother our national team with your sinister agenda and you try to damage the team spirit with your stupidity, you deserve no respect

Comment

Will do Grade A biased troll. You're right, Karimi did absolutely nothing wrong and is acting completely professional and normal.
                      Not old enough to see his miracle with ball. He is a legend no matter how CQ worshipers insult him. The illusion of grandeur will be gone after WC. CQ is a good average defensive coach and that's all. After 7 years we have gone no where other than qualifying for WC twice, no ACL title, no wins in WC, and no solid attacking plan like tradition Iranian style. Ali Karimi was our best player in the pitch and most outspoken and honest guy, if you like it or not as a former SS fan, doesn't change this fact.
                      Last edited by PersianLegion; 03-13-2018, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Not old enough to see his miracle with ball. He is a legend no matter how CQ worshipers insult him. The illusion of grandeur will be gone after WC. CQ is a good average defensive coach and that's all. After 7 years we have gone no where other than qualifying for WC twice, no ACL title, no wins in WC, and no solid attacking plan like tradition Iranian style. Ali Karimi was our best player in the pitch and most outspoken and honest guy, if you like it or not as a former SS fan, doesn't change this fact.
                        Im not sure how this isn't already obvious to you, but how he was as a player doesn't just excuse him and make everything he says good.

Comment

Originally posted by JamB View Post
                          How are you surprised kaveh is in the list? He should obviously be in the list especially because he doesnt have another game until march 30...
                          i was assuming this is just local base players, and not legioners that is why

Comment

LMAOO-" no solid attacking plan like tradition Iranian style." Man, please do not act like Iran was some superior futbal nation and that CQ has brought us down to defensive mediocrity smh. This was the best qualification we have had in a very long time. Our players are in europe, we can compete with all teams because of our determined defense and counterattack offense. Yes, i am very sure you would do a much better job.

Comment

Originally posted by JamB View Post
                              LMAOO-" no solid attacking plan like tradition Iranian style." Man, please do not act like Iran was some superior futbal nation and that CQ has brought us down to defensive mediocrity smh. This was the best qualification we have had in a very long time. Our players are in europe, we can compete with all teams because of our determined defense and counterattack offense. Yes, i am very sure you would do a much better job.
                              Yep, no solid attacking plan. registered in Sep 2017! How old are you? Old enough to remember our team in 2000s? I assume not. Can you explain how that counter attack helped us vs Bosina (a team that we had always defeated)? How about our defense in that match? What was the last time we played against middle weight NT in a meaningful match and won? Our best performance in past 7 years been against Chile in a friendly match. Our defense has had no real challenge after WC 2014. The only time our team played against a second tier European team we lost by 3 goals. Now come and tell me about your experience as a fan or defend CQ. I never said I am a coach to be judged by you, but as a fan I can judge our football team and our coach.

Comment

traditional iranian style involved solid attacking game plan. Hmmm, you mean the "Lets give the ball to the two best players and hope they do something" gameplan ? The one that brought us so much success that we couldnt even beat fucking angola in wC 2006 with our golden generation including the wizard himself ? Or the one that fialed to qualify for WC in South Africa? I think this is probably the most ridiculous comment I have ever seen on here, and thats saying something.

Comment

Working...
                                X