Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know where I could buy an Iran Team Meli Jersey from?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know where I could buy an Iran Team Meli Jersey from?

Wonder if you guys had any ideas?

Thanks

Shoot @iran.jersey a message on Instagram and pick from his selection. He sells TM match unis, training wear, polos etc.
    Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Shame I dont have Insta- what prices are we looking at?

Comment

Originally posted by dcfcfan1 View Post
        Wonder if you guys had any ideas?

Thanks
        Yes we do.
        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2019-Iran-A...-127632-2357-0

This eBay seller is a close family friend of mine…he sells all original iran jerseys and more for very good prices. Check out his inventory he has quite a bit of TM stuff and also it’s in clubs and legionnaire jerseys
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
            Yes we do.
            PM me?

Comment

Originally posted by dcfcfan1 View Post
              PM me?
              Maybe.
              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

https://www.dhgate.com/product/top-t...406437276.html
                Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Shame they are out of stock

Comment

keep looking on DH Gate, their are a lof of different parties selling TM shirts ; - )

offcourse knock offs, but decent quality. We bought 16 (!) jerseys during WC 2018 as a group : )
                    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                    O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                      keep looking on DH Gate, their are a lof of different parties selling TM shirts ; - )

offcourse knock offs, but decent quality. We bought 16 (!) jerseys during WC 2018 as a group : )
                      I have, and cant find any, could you be kind enough to send me a link if you do come across any?

Comment

Originally posted by persiangooner View Post
                        Shoot @iran.jersey a message on Instagram and pick from his selection. He sells TM match unis, training wear, polos etc.
                        I wasn't happy with their service at all, plus i was charged 30$ for custom in Canada.
                        Their product is too expensive for the quality of the jersey.
                        I won't repeat with them anymore.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Fair enough! I think each individual has a different experience, but it's a shame you didn't have the best. The customs thing is kind of out of their control though I believe, I myself once in a while get charged duty even though I already paid for the product which is always annoying.
                          Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

The quality is bad. I got Porto's taremi jersey for 20 from dhgate which is much better than what i received from iran jersey. That says alot tbh.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

You can buy the current authentic Uhlsport Iran jerseys from the official Uhlsport supplier link below. Only catch is that if you buy from here the Jersey can only be delivered to addresses in Iran and payment must be made with an Iranian bank card.

If you have a friend/relative that can bring it back for you or have them ship it, it's your best bet. When you convert from Iranian rial to USD I think it comes to only be around $8!

http://uhlsportiran.ir/product/%d9%b...5%d9%84%db%8c/

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X