Futsal World cup is about to start!!!! SEP 12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Fitness is a good point too. Could very well have been that.
    true, i noticed multiple times our gassed out players raising their hands asking to be subbed out..!! didnt notice same with the opposition once..!!
    and our coach kept recycling through the usual suspects, meaning he didnt have much depth in terms of quality players..!!
    still sucks to loose a game like that after such a commanding 1st half performance.... so chickenshitty 2nd half game approach was also to blame..!!

Comment

Maybe it will take another 40 years for an actual football trophy for us. Our players do well in preliminary rounds and then fuck it up when it really matters.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
        To me it’s on the coach. Such a coward!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Iran coach is not at the level to compete among the bests. We all saw game after game that he was unable to make any tactical changes to the team. We conceded 3 goals from Uzbeks in the same fashion and he did nothing about it!!

Today, same story. He could not think of anything to counter the 5 on 4 power plays with the goalie coming forward. He didnt even try anything. Just was comfortable asking the team to sit back and defend.

Man should be fired!

Comment

Don't forget the injuries and unavailability of Iranian players either. Making it to the final 8 is still great in my opinion.
          Iran can still look forward to the WC qualifications so don't get down. WC will be here before you know it

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
            Sigh... that dive started our loss. Poor performance in the 2nd half.
            No Navid jaan. Our loss process started after we scored our second goal. In fact the entire second half we looked like a total rookie and inferior team. I couldn't believe my eyes how gutless and clueless we were playing. I have not seen our Futsal team so confused and tacticless in a very long time. Kazakhstan is not even considered a world power. That's what's making me upset.

Originally posted by shahin2000 View Post
            I am sorry it wasn't the coach's fault... we had MANY I mean many chances to score and did not finish. The lack of finishing can't be blamed on the coach. It's like when basketball player misses god damn lay up.
            Shahin jaan, going by that logic, the Kazakhs has wayyyyy more scoring opportunities on our goal. The team's fitness was just below world standards (Or at least it seemed so in our last 2 games). That by itself is always to be blamed on the coach indeed.Either don't invite unfit players, or if you do, then make sure they are all conditioned and match-fit for such important tournaments.

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            that gutless, pathetic 2nd half approach is on the Coach, imo..!! or lack of team fitness/fatigue..??
            !
            BL jaan, these both are interlinked to one another. A coach is responsible for the way his team performs and plays. Also the coach is also responsible to do everything to the best of his ability to condition his team and bring them up to an stamina that will hold them strong throughout the competition.

Comment

I am not too upset about losing the game. You win some and you lose some .. very normal in sports. Spain also lost in a dramatic fashion today, but the part that is hard to swallow is losing because of an incompetent coach who was incapable of coming up with proper tactics .. we saw that game after game in this tournament..we did the same against uzbeks, serbia and USA. Even an armature can tell you that method of play doesnt work for iran.

Comment

Highlights:

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

I replayed the foul for the second goal freekick and yellow card. I didn't see anything, if it was a foul we should have got a free kick.

Comment

Originally posted by rdwrrr View Post
                    I replayed the foul for the second goal freekick and yellow card. I didn't see anything, if it was a foul we should have got a free kick.
                    That was a gift from referee to Borat team. I have watched that scene at least 10 times and for the life of me I don't understand how that was a foul ..if anything it was a foul by their goalkeeper.

Comment

There were many things wrong.
                      (1) Coach was not good or players did not listen to him.
                      (2) Tayebi was on the bench, he should have played. He could play.
                      (3) Kicking the ball too high, why? What was the point of kicking the ball?
                      (4) Missing chances. We missed some easy chances.
                      (5) One could see in the second half, Kazaks wanted to win more than Iran.
                      (6) Loss of income, by this loss, we make less money.
                      (7) Less experience for your younger players by this exit.
                      (8) How come Shams or Shamsaee were not a part of coaching staff? Shamsaee won us many awards and as a guest on IRIB, he had good points.
                      (9) I never liked the present coach even in previous years.
                      Last edited by AIrani; 09-27-2021, 10:47 PM. Reason: Spelling
                      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

we had a great draw
                        and we could of beated portgul in semi
                        and play in the final
                        no excuse losing to khaz after 2-0 lead
                        حیییییییییییف شدددددددد

Comment

Heartbreaking. But one could see this team was not playing on the same level as 2016 WC team.
                          Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

No one mentions that we basically got screwed by the Aussie ref?! His weird call which stopped us from scoring an open net and giving Kazakhstan a freekick which led to the second goal absolutely affected the result of the game. Really shameful call. If we had a challenge for VAR replay and did not use it then we share the blame as well.

Comment

Disappointing loss, but still proud of our boys.
                              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Considering the lack of preparation that was only fixed in the past seven months, this was a decent display by TM Futsal. Other countries have had much better preparation and we still did better than other Asian teams who also had longer and more intense preparations. We need to start planning now and rejuvenate/rebuild the team by bringing in new talent.

Go TM Futsal!

Comment

Working...
                                X