Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clutch win by Uzbeks!

Comment

Where's Al Habsi for Oman?? Definitely one of the best Asian keepers out there...

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
        On paper you’d say Lebanon, but once you look closely Lebanon has ties to Saudi Arabia, where as Qatar does stuff for Iran and Team Melli. So without a doubt Qatar on this one for me!

Edit: Plus Doha’s a pretty cool place! If you get the chance you should go!
        It's because attitudes like these that Iran cannot make progress.

Comment

anyone have a link to the qatar game?

EDIT: nvm - this link always seems to be working beautifully I'm going to have to bookmark this one!

https://myoplay.net/op-afc-nation-cup/
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Woke up at 7am to see Turkmenistan is leading Japan 1-0.

Went for a quick shower and came back and it was 2-1 to Japan

O man, I actually think the battle for the best 3rd place spots is gonna be more entertaining than a lot of heavy hitters on the final match day. I know it's insane, but honestly, that way guarnatees no game is a dead match.

Games like Vietnam vs. Yemen, Kyrgyzstan vs. Philippines, or Oman vs. Turkmenistan are gonna be like finals for each teams. I like it!

Also, if the miracle happens and Uzbeks top group F (maybe on GD) and Aussies don't top group B (which looks very likely), then our path to final looks a lot lot smoother all of a sudden assuming we top our group.

Can't wait for the next matchday already! we'll know a lot more. Hoping for more upsets !

Comment

The Milky brothers of Lebanon were apparently teammates with Haghighi in Sweden.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
                It's because attitudes like these that Iran cannot make progress.
                Or people who criticize others from the comfort of their computer but in actuality don’t do anything to help...
                Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                The Milky brothers of Lebanon were apparently teammates with Haghighi in Sweden.
                Hamam was Zob Ahan player

Comment

Originally posted by Mohawk0628 View Post
                  its just a map showing a geographical representation.
                  Also, Azeri is definitely Indo-European
                  Dude my main question was about your context since you told me that linguistics was not the
                  context when you wrote indoeuropean.
                  Secondly, i was speaking about Azeri-Language which is Tukic an therefore not indoeuropean.
                  The attachment that have sending me is not working.

If you want to tell me that your context is race, than take into consideration, that iran was invaded non-indoeuropean groups plenty of times.
                  Even before mixtures with Arabs, Turks etc., Iranains who migrate into modern Iran mixed with Elamites, Mitanis and other non indoeuropean groups.

The last point is, that semite Teams (linguisticly since any racial definition is nonsense these days) have similar physical
                  shape to Iranians. So that Japan is also inferior (from physical point of view) to Iraq, Syria, Jordan, Palestine etc.
                  Nothing special about being indoeuropean and iranians are even darker to non-indoeuropeans in middle east. F.e.
                  Syrians, Turks, Israelis etc. are lighter than us.

Comment

Lebanon score! 1-0.

Comment

Lebanon 1 - UN 0

Comment

What?! That wasn’t much of a foul? How could he disallow the goal...

Score 0-0

Comment

That was a late call. The tall Milky brother ruined it for Hamam and Lebanon.

Comment

bullshit call! favoritism again...what's the point of even trying to play in AFC? just give these guys the gold and silver automatically and let the rest of us play for bronze. I think we all would be fine with it!

Comment

We should quit playing football if we are not able to win the cup. Competition is trash!!
                              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Aussie commentators put the situation in a reasonable perspective. It’s pretty hard to make definitive calls on how much physicality should be allowed in the box when players are trying to make space on corners and free-kicks. This was a strength mis-match, i think if there was a stronger player he wouldn’t have fallen over as easily but then again the shove was a bit much. I think the simple fact that it wasn’t entirely tied into the goal itself makes it a bit more in favor of Lebanon.

Comment

Working...
                                X