ANDONE SCORES!!

Comment

Great goal

Comment

ANDONDEE YOU BEAST

Comment

Assist from AJ but offside

Comment

Jahanbakhsh with a great cross which Locadia heads in but is offside. Great performance by him. Brighton's best player after Andone.

Comment

Is the game going to OT?

Comment

yahanbakhsh assisted?

Comment

Still in shock by that amateur goal concession
                  "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Best BHAFC game for ARJ thus far. Definitely earned a PK that was not called in second half. Overall though BHAFC does not have much more quality than top championship teams.

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
                    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

West Brom playing one man down
                      "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

ARJ was not too bad, but he played good when the pace was slow as hell....much better than any of his TM games honestly..
                        Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

unexpected move to bring out JB who is a great spot kicker and brighton scoreeeeed

Comment

had to leave at 0-0
                            what happened

Comment

murray scored with his d*ck

Comment

Originally posted by Galactika View Post
                                murray scored with his d*ck
                                wouldnt surprise me... any touch off that dude ends up in the back of the net more often than not..!
                                brighton and especially ARJ could much benefit from a deeper cup run....! considering he is in the out looking in as far as starting andplaying mintues concerend

let hope they dont fk this up in this last 15min

Comment

Working...
                                X