This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
    I quoted persiangolf not you. Oh wait a minute are you the same guy?!

It clearly said 4 1 2 2 add the numbers 4+1+2+2=9 not 10 I know in this style we do not count the goal keeper but we still need another player to have 11 at field

Again add them 9 + goal keeper=10 not 11 that is why I asked where is the 11th player. So you can see you are confused and clueless troll yourself. Not me.
    It's 4-1-3-2. No, I'm not him, but you had quoted me in a previous post babbling about Karimi. You don't ask for the 11th player in football formations period. You'd ask for the 10th person.

Look, I don't like you. You sound like an entitled douche. Your thoughts are derp, your opinions are derp and your posts are derp. Quote me all you want, you're blocked now.

Comment

He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.
      If a house be divided against itself, that house cannot stand.

St. Mark, 2. 27 & 3. 25

A Prayer for departed.
      Good luck to you as you move onto the next stage in your life .

Hejaz.

Comment

Originally posted by ashkan24 View Post
        It's 4-1-3-2. No, I'm not him, but you had quoted me in a previous post babbling about Karimi. You don't ask for the 11th player in football formations period. You'd ask for the 10th person.

Look, I don't like you. You sound like an entitled douche. Your thoughts are derp, your opinions are derp and your posts are derp. Quote me all you want, you're blocked now.
        You are a big Liar look at the original post and you see you are 100% wrong I copy and paste his post here.

Originally Posted by persepolisfan View Post
        I have a feeling ando will remain as our captain until 2018. We need to switch our style now to a 4-1-2-2 with ando as the holding midfielder, Amiri and dejagah (if he can get his act together) as our smf, and azmoun and Gucci as our two strikers.

I said: nafare yazdahom yadet rafte (you have forgoten the 11th person)

Here is clear who is telling the truth.

People can see my previous post here to judge themselves. I said 100% correct and proved you wrong. Now instead of admitting to be wrong you use a funny exit strategy. It is fun with me I am not fond of you either, but at least I have integrity to accept if I am wrong in some debates. It happen today when I thought Gucci goal to Bosnia was offside but other members argued against me and I did some research and found out I was wrong I accept the fact and thanked them for teaching me new concepts! Now done with you!

Comment

Irans 12th player was the fans, swedens 12th player was the media

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
            You are a big Liar look at the original post and you see you are 100% wrong I copy and paste his post here.

Originally Posted by persepolisfan View Post
            I have a feeling ando will remain as our captain until 2018. We need to switch our style now to a 4-1-2-2 with ando as the holding midfielder, Amiri and dejagah (if he can get his act together) as our smf, and azmoun and Gucci as our two strikers.

I said: nafare yazdahom yadet rafte (you have forgoten the 11th person)

Here is clear who is telling the truth.

People can see my previous post here to judge themselves. I said 100% correct and proved you wrong. Now instead of admitting to be wrong you use a funny exit strategy. It is fun with me I am not fond of you either, but at least I have integrity to accept if I am wrong in some debates. It happen today when I thought Gucci goal to Bosnia was offside but other members argued against me and I did some research and found out I was wrong I accept the fact and thanked them for teaching me new concepts! Now done with you!

I think someone has two accounts and also doesn't know how to count!
            راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

This Asadi thug and Kafashian idiot are ruining Team Melli. No WC 2018, no 2022 either with one slot less for Asia. So in about ten years it might go upward again. Hopefully in a free Iran then.

Comment

TM just landed at Emam airport, CQ expected to be with team. Javad expected to go to osasuna from sweden

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                  TM just landed at Emam airport, CQ expected to be with team. Javad expected to go to osasuna from sweden
                  ok so as soon as TM landed they took CQ passport away from him and he can face even jail time if he doesn't solve his tax issues within days!? seriously wtf

Comment

ok so as soon as TM landed they took CQ passport away from him and he can face even jail time if he doesn't solve his tax issues within days!? seriously wtf
                    They also didn't acquire a visa for him so he had to be delayed after arrival.

What's interesting is that every other foreign member of the coaching staff had visas.

What I like about CQ is that he will call them all out on the nonsense.

But sadly, as much as I would like people like Asadi and Goudarzi to be shamed, this is very embarrassing for us.

What manager will want to work with us now after seeing what CQ has had to go through?

Comment

If this is true...I am disgusted by these idiots can't wait for CQ to have a tell all about this federation...I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Comment

http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=14162

Javad saying his goodbyes, Almost as sad as Mahdavikia retiring for me.Javad was a great player.

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
                          They also didn't acquire a visa for him so he had to be delayed after arrival.

What's interesting is that every other foreign member of the coaching staff had visas.

What I like about CQ is that he will call them all out on the nonsense.

But sadly, as much as I would like people like Asadi and Goudarzi to be shamed, this is very embarrassing for us.

What manager will want to work with us now after seeing what CQ has had to go through?
                          Please tell me this is an April fools day joke
                          “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
                            If that is an April fools day joke it is on bad timing and not cool at all!

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
                              http://www.varzesh3.com/news/?itemid...شد

ماجرا عجيب معطلي کي روش هنگام ورود به ايران
                              ویزا نداشت، پاسپورتش ضبط شد

سرمربي تيم ملي ايران در شرايطي از سفر اروپايي به تهران بازگشت که فکر نمي کرد چه چيزي در فرودگاه امام انتظارش را مي کشد.

به گزارش "ورزش سه"، در شرایطی که تیم ملی فوتبال ایران از سوئد به تهران بازگشت ماموران حاضر در گیت فرودگاه امام خمینی مطابق قوانین مجبور شدند سرمربی تیم ملی را در هنگام ورود معطل نگه دارند. موضوع عجیب این بود که برای کی روش ویزای ورود به ایران درخواست نشده بود و وی مجبور شد تشریفات دریافت ویزا در همان فرودگاه انجام بدهد که این موضوع به پرداخت پول به یورو و البته کمی زمان احتیاج داشت. این در حالی بود که دستیاران کی روش ویزای کار در ایران را داشتند.

کی روش که از این موضوع بسیار عصبانی به نظر می رسید این برخورد را عمدی ارزیابی می کرد چراکه پیش از ماجرای جدایی وی از تیم ملی هرگز چنین اتفاقی برایش نیفتاده بود.

بدهی مالیاتی کی روش باز است و این مربی تنها در شرایطی می تواند ایران را ترک کند که این بدهی صفر شود.

امشب در فرودگاه امام بیش از همه مورد استقبال قرار گرفت از نظر روانی شرایط خوبی برای خود ایجاد کرده و در حالی که گفته می شود جدایی اش قطعی است اما احتمال هر تغییری وجود دارد البته کی روش امشب بیش از گذشته از فدراسیون و مسوولان فوتبال ایران دلخور شد.

Comment

And people blame Branko for not returning to Iran after WC. Lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X