No announcement yet.

AFC Champions League 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Nasaf Qarshi and Al-Ahli end in a draw and Tractor wins the next game they sure will qualify for the second round.

Comment

Anyone know what time the Naft game will start?
      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
        Anyone know what time the Naft game will start?
        19:35 CET

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
          What happened I thought TS was up 2-1?
          They got scored on last minute (another long ball and defense running around like chickens with their heads cut off). Then Ahmadzadeh got a red in injury time on top of that!

Complete lapse of concentration if you ask me. But it was obvious it was going to happen, because they were up 2-1, the game is almost finished and they're pressing in the opponent's last 3rd of the field! I'm all for pressing, but there's a time and place for it and this wasn't it.

Nasaf & Al-Ahli(U) is underway. Any result in this game is bad for Tractor!

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
            They got scored on last minute (another long ball and defense running around like chickens with their heads cut off). Then Ahmadzadeh got a red in injury time on top of that!

Complete lapse of concentration if you ask me. But it was obvious it was going to happen, because they were up 2-1, the game is almost finished and they're pressing in the opponent's last 3rd of the field! I'm all for pressing, but there's a time and place for it and this wasn't it.
            Just saw the highlights, the last good defender TS had was nosrati....their whole d line is awful, especially Gordani (not sure how he gets invited to TM). Their defenders both last season and this season struggle to hold their own on the Asian level, I hope Toni does something about it for their own sake next season.
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Just saw the highlights, the last good defender TS had was nosrati....their whole d line is awful, especially Gordani (not sure how he gets invited to TM). Their defenders both last season and this season struggle to hold their own on the Asian level, I hope Toni does something about it for their own sake next season.
              Gordani didn't play today bro

Comment

Hope Nasaf ties or loses. We can get points out of Al Ahli and we play Nasaf at home!

I dont get the last minute tactics of pressing. If it wasn't for Lak's last minute save they would have lost the game and probably the hopes of qualifying all together.

Now i'm ready for my new fav team Naft to kick some Arab ass!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                  Gordani didn't play today bro
                  Really? Who was playing LB then do u remember?
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

The defense was so disorganized, it's hard to tell who was playing where. It could have been Aghaei, but Shafei was all over the place too! Iranpourian and Hashemi were the other two defenders, but it's hard to spot them in the plays. Chokh khar too khar!

BTW, Al Ahli scored 81st minute against Nasaf! That would put Tractor in last place but only one point adrift of 2nd place Al-Ahli(U) I can see som gauv bandi coming up between the two Al-Ahlis in the next game.

Comment

Originally posted by jahandoost View Post
                      We are too emotional and lose concentration like than a 5 year old.
                      story of our lives.
                      IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

It was Mirhani Hashemi.. Not sure why Gordani didn't play. Also the CB Celio wasn't in the lineup today, he's a new brazilian who was brought in the winter break. I saw him play the last league match and he did pretty well. Also he's pretty tall, so he'll probably win some balls in the air. Last match again Al-ahli, Fardin Abedini came in stead of Iranpourian and Abedini did really well on the RB. I hope Toni will use these two mentioned players more in the coming matches. Also I would like to see Bayrami getting more minutes, he's a promising player.. Shame to have him on the bench
                        Team Melli - Traxtor - Barcelona

Comment

Full Time:

Nasaf Qarshi 0 - Al Ahli (UAE) 1

Group Standing

Al Ahli (Saudi) 8 points
                          Al Ahli (UAE) 5 points
                          Nasaf Qarshi 4 points (-1 GD)
                          Tractor 4 points (-2 GD)

Comment

Al-AHli winning is good for Tractor. It keeps them from striking distance for 2nd spot for now.
                            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                              Al-AHli winning is good for Tractor. It keeps them from striking distance for 2nd spot for now.
                              If ONLY they can win a few games, which I think is unlikely!! Olieviera is NOT a International coach anymore. He is great for IPL but NOT for ACL.

Comment

Al-Ain 1 - Pakhtakor 1 (FULL TIME)

Good result for Naft as they can go atop of the table with a win. Their game is underway, minute 6, tied 0-0

Comment

Working...
                                X