If Wilmots is fired, who would be your choice for TM Head Coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJPedram View Post
    I heard this morning, his contract is over, is that true?
    The Tehran Times and a few foreign presses have reported that his contract with IFF has been terminated. Even if it has not been official yet, it's only a matter of time/days that it becomes official. As they say in politics, he's a lame duck, a dead one too.

Expect Branko to lead the way going forward.

Comment

Man your information is so wrong ! Makar aghajanian must be your relative or something !

Some facts for you:
      Oceano Cruz Was his main assistant coach - before him Antonio Simoes .
      Nekounam was also his assistant coach !
      Markar was never his main assistant coach ! he was there since IFF wanted to have iranian in the staff - omid namaz was the main iranian one until he left i dono who came after him !
      CQ always had a Foreigner as his main assistant coach !
      Markar was there as a scout !

And now guess what who CQ took with him in colombia??? markar?? no! .... he took Oceano Cruz lol

Markar doesn't even have the character to become a coach nevermind the knowledge! he can't even " shalvaresho bekeshe bala" . The guy talks sooo slow and weak! As a coach you must have a charisma and a strong character. So players listen to you!

Originally posted by Sly View Post
      Nekounam played under CQ for 4 years. This guy was with him as a "coach" for 8 years! Any assistant coach who is good doesn't necessarily follow the head coach everywhere.

Let's put it this way....if he was bad, CQ himself wouldn't have chosen him as his assistant. Who's trolling who dude?

Comment

Aghajanian should be ok this list of options

Comment

Wow, Couldn't imagine that Yahya and Strama would lead this Poll

Comment

I want to add something.

I only support CQ this much because i knew IFF is shit and we wont get better. I mean even CQ could have done better, i didnt like the defensive style, i didnt like many of his players he chose like Amiri,Shojaei,Hajsafi,Ansarifard ...... i have the feeling that many people here especially the ones who ask for Aghajanian forgot many things.

Its time for progress, we need someone like CQ, maybe a little bit younger and hungrier but someone who is a lion like CQ.... bit not a copy of him.

Wilmots was now the worst what we could have got but inagine Herve for example, younger and was ready to live in Iran. Living in Iran should be a must for a TM coach, at least 6-9 month a year.

I will never forget how angry i was when TM was downplayed by Iraq, or how often our players couldnt control themselfs and CQ let them play again ...... dont talk as if CQ came from heaven

Comment

Just checked Stramaccionis record and where and how he worked before, would be a very very big risk since he seriously doesnt have anything positive in his record, he was sacked everywhere he worked after a year, never became champion, still he is young and can prove himself in Esteghlal but please no risks right now, lets see what happens in 2-3 years, is he still in iran ? Is he succesfull?

Comment

My dutch friend told it is in the news. He is even lie to tell that he stop hom self by Iran. This is tge lesseon that we had to keep Carlos Quriouz!

Wilmots left as national coach Iran

Marc Wilmots is no longer the national coach of Iran. According to the Belgian, he himself took the initiative to stop as a national coach. However, Isna news agency reports that the Football Association fired him.

https://www.ad.nl/buitenlands-voetba...iran~a8f3f1cf/

Comment

Originally posted by shahabGAOL View Post
                  My dutch friend told it is in the news. He is even lie to tell that he stop hom self by Iran. This is tge lesseon that we had to keep Carlos Quriouz!
                  ?????

(also, the guy you voted for, and some of his fans, is one of the reasons why we don't have CQ).

Comment

His dutch boyfriend told him

Comment

Iranians are the most "javgir" people on this PLANET! Stramaccioni has few wins with top players in IPL and we already see people wanting him as a team melli coach! baba relax ! lets see what he does for rest of the season! we don't have cheick diabate in team melli to save our ass!

These people are the same people that put Schafer on their head calling him the greatest SS coach of all time then 2 weeks later kicked him out cuz of few bad results

If it has to be iranian give it to yahya ! I've been following yahya for few years! seriously he knows what he is doing ! IMO he is a great coach for us! he has the charisma and character + knowledge .

However i still prefer foreign coach.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                        ?????

(also, the guy you voted for, and some of his fans, is one of the reasons why we don't have CQ).
                        he has a link of the article in his post, whats the problem
                        Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                        O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

I would pick Vahid Hashemian to be head coach of Team Melli!
                          www.teammellitalk.com
                          https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeT...KBjpbj8wT8feJg
                          Instagram: @teammellitalk
                          Twitter: Iranian Footy@teammellitalk
                          www.facebook.com/teammellitalk
                          Subscribe on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...8714?mt=2&ls=1

Comment

Originally posted by DaNinerMan View Post
                            I would pick Vahid Hashemian to be head coach of Team Melli!
                            Hashemian has no international experience and has only trained small unknown clubs in Germany.
                            We need someone who can pick up the work at the same level as Carlos Queiroz

Carlos Queiroz's work has been completely destroyed and 8 years as if no investments have been made, we now go to a trainer who has no experience and knowledge at all

Comment

Originally posted by shahabGAOL View Post
                              Hashemian has no international experience and has only trained small unknown clubs in Germany.
                              We need someone who can pick up the work at the same level as Carlos Queiroz

Carlos Queiroz's work has been completely destroyed and 8 years as if no investments have been made, we now go to a trainer who has no experience and knowledge at all
                              Forget Carlos Queiroz. At the end of day, he did not reach the final of Asian Cup despite having 8 years time. Not only that, he also lost 3-0 to Japan the worst result Iran had against any Asian opponent in history since 1993 where Iran lost to Korea 3-0. He also did not make it to R16 of the WC. His chapter with Iran football has been closed. At the moment, all focus should be on how to survive in this round. The best decisions must be made for that now.

Comment

Hadi Tabatabaei said what I voted.

Headcoach: Daei
                                Assistant: Yahya Golmohammadi

Hadi Tabatabaei: If he was instead of Taj, he would have quickly picked Daei as new headcoach.

https://www.mashreghnews.ir/news/101...8C%D8%B3%D8%AA

Comment

Working...
                                X