This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
    That’s how PES was always like though... Well PES and just about all Konami games (e.g. Resident Evil, Contra, Silent Hill, etc.) are arcade like, that’s how it’s always been with their games. Shouldn’t it be as such if it’s a video game in the first place? Then again, once aspect of PES which isn’t arcade like is the actual use of tactics within the game (e.g. defensive line, compactness, fluidity and so on).
    Hey I mean I've only played the Demo. I might invest in the real game to check it out for once. FIFA gets boring for me because I am Division 1, not interested in Ultimate Team(too much hassle, not willing to break bank) and career mode has been too repetitive/broken.

Comment

Romanian league added to FIFA 20
      https://old.reddit.com/r/FIFA/commen..._20_confirmed/

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
        PES adds all these new leagues, slaps EA in the face by taking away Juventus, and EA retaliate by adding the mighty Romanian League of all leagues..... well played EA, well played....

Comment

so does PES have an accurate iranian league or no?

Comment

Originally posted by roozan View Post
            Nope only ACL teams

Comment

Originally posted by roozan View Post
              No, but there are very good patches from what I've seen for the Iranian league.

Comment

Added Ezatolahi to the list (personally doubt he'll be in Ultimate Team though since he transferred so late)
                Last edited by Kian Persepolis; 08-28-2019, 10:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                  Added Ezatolahi to the list (personally doubt he'll be in Ultimate Team though since he transferred so late)
                  He can still get added later in the season can't he? Do they do but roster updates? Or just form update

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dubxl152 View Post
                    He can still get added later in the season can't he? Do they do but roster updates? Or just form update

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
                    They do update the rosters, but not for Ultimate Team

Comment

They do update the rosters, but not for Ultimate Team
                      The game comes out after 28 days and the database isn’t out yet. He should be added to FUT in my opinion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit View Post
                        The game comes out after 28 days and the database isn’t out yet. He should be added to FUT in my opinion

He wasn't added last year, and neither was Haji Safi that one season when he joined FSV Frankfurt.

Comment

Added Omid Ebrahimi since he signed for Eupen (most probably won't be in Ultimate Team unless EA decided to get their shit together this season)

Comment

Added Omid Ebrahimi since he signed for Eupen (most probably won't be in Ultimate Team unless EA decided to get their shit together this season)
                            Thanks for your work bro.

And you can cut Sadegh Moharrami.

Comment

it doesn’t matter- he’ll be in ultimate team because fifa releases a month after deadline day

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                                it doesn’t matter- he’ll be in ultimate team because fifa releases a month after deadline day

Yeah but they've never added late transfers in the past (ie. Karim Ansarifard to Osasuna, Haji Safi to FSV Frankfurt, Saeid Ezatolahi to Reading, etc.)

Comment

Working...
                                X