X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
    Very good games with quality teams.

We all know Algeria has even better quality than Morocco and did amazing last World Cup, turkey also has a great squad.

Both excellent friendlies if you ask me.

Do you consider this confirmed since it’s from CQ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If CQ or Taj says it, its happening.
    Otherwise, its usually rumors.

Comment

in the 90 interview CQ said :
      1-We are %95 sure that we will play Turkey in Russia on May 28 th and Algeria in Tehran on June 2nd because of his own personal contacts and friends.
      2-We need to play 2 strong tactical teams like Croatia,Serbia,Romania,Italy and Bulgaria.
      3-we will play our last warm up match on June the 8 th in Russia.
      4-we will have a total of 7 friendly games from now till June 15 th.

I tell you guys what , if this really happens and IFF/Taj truely provide these games for TM, for the first time in my life i will be so proud of my FF and appreciate all they do for TM.

I hope this really really happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        If CQ or Taj says it, its happening.
        Otherwise, its usually rumors.
        i agree if cq say it then is true

Comment

ACL has terrible scheduling.
          Apparently, IFF asked AFC to postpone the 1/8 finals (May 7th and May 14th) to July/August. Only Saudis supported IFF's request.

I love Perspolis to win this tournament, but I rather play 5 friendly games with top European clubs than participating in this tournament where we have barely any home game and get screwed by refs.

But hoping for our teams to lose is ridiculous. It's the only international exposure for many non-NT players (Alipour, Moharrami, Ghaedi, Nourafkan)

Comment

I am bit nervous about playing against Turkey. I really dont want to loose against them. haha

Comment

How does it make sense financially for our team to travel to Russia for a match only to return right back home for another match and then return back to Russia for WC games. If anything the first match should be in Iran and the lat match should be in Russia.
              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                How does it make sense financially for our team to travel to Russia for a match only to return right back home for another match and then return back to Russia for WC games. If anything the first match should be in Iran and the lat match should be in Russia.
                I think it’s the other way around and maybe the member posting just mixed them up

AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Is there any truth behind the PFDC article about a Qatar hosted tourny witg Uruguay and Poland in March?i googled it but coukdnt find legit sources

Comment

Ali doust

TM will go to Russia on May the 5 th and will have a 40 day camp in that country.

They will only come back to Tehran to see all thier families and say farewell to the

fans by playing Algeria on June the 2nd before returning back to Russia for the start of the tournament.

Comment

Unfortunately, both games will most likely be held “behind closed doors.”

Comment

If we prepared like this previous world cup we would have definitely advanced to R16. Glad to see IFF/CQ putting in the work to make the dream work
                        EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

The Turkey game and our last game on June 8 th maybe behind closed doors but defenitly not the Algeria match , it is gona be a pact house becuase is our farewell

game for the fans in Iran.

Comment

TM-News- Vol. 3

Already, we have better preparation than last WC.

2014 pre-WC:
                            -Guinea
                            - Belarus
                            - Montenegro
                            - Angola
                            - Trinidad and Tobago

2018 pre-WC:
                            -Uruguay (possibly)
                            -Qatar (Possibly)
                            -Turkey
                            -Algeria

I’m really feeling it this World Cup! 🤜[emoji1377][emoji1130][emoji1130][emoji119][emoji533][emoji97]

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                              Already, we have better preparation than last WC.

2014 pre-WC:
                              -Guinea
                              - Belarus
                              - Montenegro
                              - Angola
                              - Trinidad and Tobago

2018 pre-WC:
                              -Uruguay (possibly)
                              -Qatar (Possibly)
                              -Turkey
                              -Algeria

I’m really feeling it this World Cup! 🤜[emoji1377][emoji1130][emoji1130][emoji119][emoji533][emoji97]
                              Don’t forget that we already played Russia which was a great friendly, they are a tall team and the type we struggle against.

And the Venezuela friendly was good as well.

Even panama was better than our last preparation.

With the other teams mentioned I can say that we will have a great prep.

AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Halaa bebininmo tarif konim..!
                                If the Turkey game materializes, screw the Friendlies stuff , we really need to beat those cocky suckers. It may go another half a century before we play them again ..!
                                & fk that bs ACL tourney, all TM players should be excused from participation in that tourney till after WC ..!

Comment

Working...
                                X