No announcement yet.

AFC Champions League 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's all so congested when they attack, everyone runs into everyone else on their same team with no one making runs in behind the defence or into the penalty area. Awful attackers they have.

Comment

time wasting begins
      IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by puddha View Post
        individual talent is there, but as a team, they are horrible.
        Individual talent is there in couple of players. Some of them like Khaleghifar don't even deserve to play for a team like Paykan

Comment

Shoroo shod, gandeshoon bezanam man. Ugh

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
            Yes Perspolis is pretty bad, but people are taking it out on everything football related in all of Iran, not just Perspolis.
            dadash by now you should have known our very own persian attitude.
            Don't care for that. Get used to it. Iranians are like that. I've never witnessed ANY discussion between iranians without talking about politics and football sooner or later. Be sure even the iroonis attending jendeh khoone talk about it
            IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

aaaaaaand lets roll the grass.....

Comment

oh oh, the grass needs mowing
                "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                  They are allowed to have them, but their opinions are pretty baseless and stupid.
                  I think you're truly the apologist of apologists when you want to be my friend. You call me a CQ sympathizer, I call you an IPL sympathizer. Our teams are SAD against Asian opposition. Notice we've not won this tournament in forever. There's a reason for that. There's also a reason that our teams are getting eliminated earlier and earlier every year. It seems we went from Finalists, to semi-finalists, to quarterfinalists, and now to the round of 16.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
                    dadash by now you should have known our very own persian attitude.
                    Don't care for that. Get used to it. Iranians are like that. I've never witnessed ANY discussion between iranians without talking about politics and football sooner or later. Be sure even the iroonis attending jendeh khoone talk about it
                    True, this is not actually football related, we do this in everything, whether it's football, wrestling, politics

Comment

AFC Champions League 2015

I actually am persuaded that learning to grassroll is part of the 8-0er football education program/roots

Comment

Al Hilal players are pissing me off

Comment

I'm surprised more arabs aren't in the landscaping business
                          "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                            I think you're truly the apologist of apologists when you want to be my friend. You call me a CQ sympathizer, I call you an IPL sympathizer. Our teams are SAD against Asian opposition. Notice we've not won this tournament in forever. There's a reason for that. There's also a reason that our teams are getting eliminated earlier and earlier every year. It seems we went from Finalists, to semi-finalists, to quarterfinalists, and now to the round of 16.
                            When did I call you a CQ sympathizer? You must have me confused with someone else. Again, you're too emotional to discuss this objectively, you seem to have my opinion mixed up with others, I'm Pro CQ, stop putting words in my mouth, again.

Comment

Their ball control and passing lacks the basics of any team deserving to be playing at that level ... They compensate a little bit at individual skill but this team deserves to lose ...

Comment

is there a reason he didnt make any subs yet? they got tired from running in the hotel?

Comment

Working...
                                X