AFC Champions League 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
    Didn't really shock me though, nothing wrong with being upset, but he should've just ignored him, but that is not Iranian culture. In Iran, someone mentions your mother/sister, you better be ready to fight lol .
    I feel bad for him though, poor guy shouldn't have to be a victim of such verbal abuse.

I wonder though, is there a background story to all of this?
    At first, I thought it was an arab. And how come someone just jumped at him with a mom insult?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
      At first, I thought it was an arab. And how come someone just jumped at him with a mom insult?
      That's what I'm wondering too.

Comment

Don't mess with Khanzadeh I think it was Bagheri at the end that was trying to calm things down. Hard to know what exactly happened especially with this video quality

Comment

Those words.. I didnt dare to watch it twice.

Comment

Khanzadeh is mentally unstable, let's not forget the tantrum he threw at asian games with TM omid.

CQ should stop inviting him to TM, we have so many other good players.

Comment

I can actually see Makani running towards some guy at the end (probably the one that insulted Khanzadeh) and Bagheri calming him down... Pretty weird.

Comment

This week's games

Since this is the final week of the group stage, all games of the same group will be played simultaneously.

Tuesday, May 5th - Mostly Irrelevant Games

Al-Ahli vs. Tractor, 19:30 local time, 16:30 CET, 11:30 EST. Tractor won the 1st leg 1-0. Tractor's already eliminated based on the head-to-head record against Nasaf, but can restore some pride by finishing 3rd in the group and possibly tying the 2nd placed team on points (if they win this game and Nasaf loses their game).

Foolad vs. Lokomotiv, 20:35 local time, 17:05 CET, 12:05 EST. First leg ended in a 1-1 draw. Both teams are already eliminated from the competition, but Foolad can restore some pride by beating Lokomotiv and finishing 3rd in the group.

Wednesday, May 6th - All Eyes on these two Games

Al-Ain vs. Naft, 19:30 local time, 16:30 CET, 11:30 EST. First leg ended in a 1-1 draw. Naft need a win to be assured of qualification to the knock-out round and with a win, they will also finish 1st in the group. A tie or a loss will still see them through (as the second placed team in the group), if Pakhtakor get the same result or worse at home against Al-Shabab who's already eliminated. So, if Naft tie the game, Pakhtakor has to tie or lose their game and if Naft lose the game, Pakhtakor has to lose theirs. Naft would definitely want to finish 1st to have an easier round of 16 match against Al-Ahli(U)/Nasaf rather than Al-Ahli(S).

Perspolis vs. Bunyodkor, 20:35 local time, 17:05 CET, 12:05 EST. PP won the 1st leg 1-0. PP need a win to be assured of qualification to the knock-out round. A tie or a loss will only see them through if Al-Nassr does not win their home game against Lekhwiya OR if it does, it does so with a 3+ goal margin while PP get a tie (had they not received that 3rd goal last week, they would have gone through even with a tie regardless of the result in the other game). It will most likely be irrelevant whether PP finishes 1st or 2nd since both potential opponents from Group C are good teams of the same relative strength.

Comment

If neither Naft or PP makes it, then vaghan our league has riid.

Comment

AFC Champions League 2015

Thanks Bi-Honar for providing pre-match analysis every gameday.

You the man!

Comment

Persepolis needs to focus on IPL. ACL is almost down for Persepolis. Even if Persepolis goes to the next round that will be the end of it. More traveling expenses and tiresome matches. Persepolis should work on the team squad and fire weak or hashieh dar players as soon as this season is over. I would rather see Branko focuses on current team to see Persepolis is wasting time in ACL. (I never say something like this in normal circumstances but current Persepolis condition is a disaster). Persepolis ye khoone tekoonie hesabi mikhad. I hope Naft make us proud.

Sosha Makanai, Sadeghian, Khanzadeh and all trouble makers should leave the team immediately and quality player get invited for next season. Hopefully we see a better team and quality football next season.

Just imagine a season without GN, Mayeli Kodan, Derakhsan, Kashani, and other thugs...

Comment

I have a good question about AFC Champions League
                        How many money clubs win for vitory and draw
                        How many money clubs win for go to semi final for exemple and of course for win the CL

Comment

Originally posted by persian8iran View Post
                          I have a good question about AFC Champions League
                          How many money clubs win for vitory and draw
                          How many money clubs win for go to semi final for exemple and of course for win the CL
                          I can't find any source, but according to wiki:

Skærmbillede 2015-05-05 kl. 00.25.01.png
                          Team Melli - Traxtor - Barcelona

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                            Persepolis needs to focus on IPL. ACL is almost down for Persepolis. Even if Persepolis goes to the next round that will be the end of it. More traveling expenses and tiresome matches. Persepolis should work on the team squad and fire weak or hashieh dar players as soon as this season is over. I would rather see Branko focuses on current team to see Persepolis is wasting time in ACL. (I never say something like this in normal circumstances but current Persepolis condition is a disaster). Persepolis ye khoone tekoonie hesabi mikhad. I hope Naft make us proud.

Sosha Makanai, Sadeghian, Khanzadeh and all trouble makers should leave the team immediately and quality player get invited for next season. Hopefully we see a better team and quality football next season.

Just imagine a season without GN, Mayeli Kodan, Derakhsan, Kashani, and other thugs...
                            IPL's almost finished bro and it doesn't really matter how PP does for the remaining two games - they'll neither be relegated nor have a crack at an ACL spot. And let's face it, whether they finish 8th or 9th or 10th in the final standing, it doesn't really make any difference.

On the other hand, the knock-out round of the ACL is a great gauge for Branko to evaluate his team against real good opposition and make the necessary adjustments for next season - not to mention the easy 90 g's for a single win tomorrow.

They'll most likely be playing Al-Sadd in the next round and I think PP has a very good chance against them. Other than the one freak result at home against Lokomotiv, they didn't score more than one goal against the other two teams at home and haven't scored at all in their away games - not to mention the 5-0 drubbing by Lokomotiv in the return game.

So, if PP do end up playing them and even lose the 1st game 1-0 in Saudi Arabia, there's a very good chance they'll get a better result than a 1-0 in Azadi where they're 2 for 2 in the ACL with a 2 goal/game average (with their easiest home team yet to be played). And don't forget, even a 1-0 for PP will force extra time and you have to fancy the home team in that situation.

But let's see what happens tomorrow first. I'm hopeful for an easy win.

Comment

ACL Prize is a joke, winning a single CSL match is rewarded by somthing like 150,000 or 200,000 USD by sponsors even to some smaller clubs
                              I am Tigersandys
                              Forza Guo'an
                              加油!国安队!

Comment

Two groups in East Asia are finalized (Groups G & H) and both look exactly the same: Chinese teams finishing 1st, S. Koreans finishing 2nd, Australians finishing 3rd and Japanese finishing 4th.

Comment

Working...
                                X