Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah dont see that happening, they are welcome to waste their time and try though.

Keep in mind as well, sardar will pocket a similar transfer fee in signing bonus in just a few months when he leaves on a free.

And also Burnley are quite likely to relegate.

Comment

Since yesterday Milan interest has again been mentioned in italian papers...Personally i think that could be a great transfer, and theyre on good track for CL football. Giroud is turning 36 for the new season and Zlatan, whose contract ends in summer, even 41.. No doubt that Sardar would get good playing time and he could easily become their #1 striker for years to come.

Winter transfer season is never easy anyways and in Sardar's case with his contract ending in summer, i think it might really be good to wait. He can have a good showing in EL, Betis are a beatable side and besides that, Sardar traditionally has always rocketed in the 2nd half of the season.

Comment

Burnley Keen on Sardar Azmoun: Report
        January, 21, 2022 - 18:22 Sports news
        Burnley Keen on Sardar Azmoun: Report
        TEHRAN (Tasnim) - Burnley is reportedly keen on striker Sardar Azmoun but faces a battle for his signature with Lyon and Juventus among other interested parties.
        The English Premier League side needs to bolster its forward line following the departure of Chris Wood to Newcastle United and has money to spend this month.

Iranian international Azmoun is in the final six months of his contract at Zenit St Petersburg and has scored 10 times in 21 games this season.

The 27-year-old has attracted interest from across Europe and it's believed Burnley has tabled a £8million bid for the player, lancs.live reported.

Zenit prepares to accept that figure but with leading continental clubs eyeing a move, Burnley faces a tough task in signing the former Rubin Kazan striker.
        https://www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/2...-azmoun-report

burney are last team in the pl table, 11 pts in 17 games, but have 2-3 games less played than teams above, and only 3 pts to go to safe side of relegationzone.
        https://www.livescore.com/en/footbal...-league/table/

so better than newcastle who i one pts above burnley with 3 games more played (!) but still a shiiitty move..
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Guys please stop posting these Burnley rumours, i get depressed even thinking of it Besides, its very very unrealistic anyways.

Comment

I agree with everyone who is predicting that Sardar will stay at Zenit to the end of this season. At this point with only nine days left in January, I think that's the most probable outcome. He will get some good playing time in EL too and he could win yet another RPL championship with Zenit. Having said that, if I were him, I would be very active with my agent and any connections I have (past and present) every day in this winter and sprint to land a great spot during the summer transfer window.

Go Sardar!

Comment

Home » Transfer market » From France: Milan also monitors Azmoun
              concorso primochef.it
              TRANSFER MARKET
              From France: Milan also monitors Azmoun
              Editing
              - 21 January 2022
              From France: Milan also monitors Azmoun
              LISTEN
              DS
              Iran's Sardar Azmoun is whose contract with Zenit is expiring and seems intent on leaving the Russian club at the end of the season.
              Milan would also be closely monitoring the situation of Sardar Azmoun,a striker whose contract with Zenit St. Petersburg is expiring. To report the news are the colleagues of RMC Sport, who report that several European clubs have moved on the player.

Frederic Massara
              Lyon had tried to buy Azmoun already in this market session, but the Iranian, unless there are sensational twists and turns, will leave his current team only in June, as a free agent. In addition to the Rossoneri, on the trail of the 95 class striker, recently approached also to Juventus,there would also be Bayer Leverkusen and some Premier League companies.

https://notiziemilan.it/dalla-franci...to/?refresh_ce
              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

i bet if milan calls, he will go right away, just since his favourite player is ibra and it will be his only chance to play with him before he retires.. just my feeling here
                milan or juve? for me idk, milan have some good young players. intresting team.

juve is known for developing body strenght and so on when signing new young players.
                im fine with both, milan would indeed be a cool move!

anyway, im also seing this as nothing probably will happen until the summer. but good for azmoun that he is one of the most talked about players now in this window almost everybody has been linked to him. only barca, real, inter, bayern, chelski, pool, al psg and man united left now?
                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
                  Guys please stop posting these Burnley rumours, i get depressed even thinking of it Besides, its very very unrealistic anyways.
                  ShiroKhorshid jan, are you denying that Azmoun will give up 1st place Zenit playing in European Football to go the cold fortress that is Turf Moor to play some BrexitFootball in Burnley, England?

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                    ShiroKhorshid jan, are you denying that Azmoun will give up 1st place Zenit playing in European Football to go the cold fortress that is Turf Moor :
                    ????

https://weatherspark.com/compare/s/3...es-Temperature

Comment

These English clubs obviously have alot of money. Even a club like Burnley can complete with most of the traditionally continental clubs in terms of transfer fees.
                      Even if Zenith agreed, I doubt Azmoun would agree personally with Burnley.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                        Not that definition of cold.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                          ShiroKhorshid jan, are you denying that Azmoun will give up 1st place Zenit playing in European Football to go the cold fortress that is Turf Moor to play some BrexitFootball in Burnley, England?
                          Are wallah... Besides, what a depressing country England is besides London and few other bits...But then again, Germany is the same sh..hole

Go for the dolce vita Sardar, if Milan really comes knockin
                          Agar waghean bere ye teami manande Burnley, man bejash afsordegi migiram

Jokes aside, there seems to be like what, 4, maybe 5 teams after him right now?
                          With a good showing in the 2nd half of the season and as a free player, it might be 10+ teams that he can transfer to, not even needing to consider Zenits yes or no.

In a perfect world, he will be able to chose between Juve, Milan, Roma, Leverkusen, Dortmund, Arsenal, Tottenham, Lyon, Sevilla and few others in 4-5 months from now.

Burnley can go after Alipour or Ansarifard, LOL

Comment

Если Азмун до лета останется в Зените, то прохлаждаться ему нельзя, надо будет показать все, на что он способен до окончания контракта, тогда сам будет выбирать себе клуб среди топов, а если будет себя беречь, то и Лион может летом передумать))

Comment

You have to ask what is his priority? And after his football it is his stables.

So where is better? Milan or Turin, the Rhine area, Lyon or Lancashire?

I would genuinely think he could look after his horses with good value and care and attention in Lancashire - he can have so much space for them, he is so close to Aintree racecourse. It would be perfect for him. People sometimes forget how much this is important for him... would be a dream

https://www.racing.com/news/2021-05-...expands-stable

https://www.racing.com/news/2021-04-...yne-excited-sb

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                                You have to ask what is his priority? And after his football it is his stables.

So where is better? Milan or Turin, the Rhine area, Lyon or Lancashire?

I would genuinely think he could look after his horses with good value and care and attention in Lancashire - he can have so much space for them, he is so close to Aintree racecourse. It would be perfect for him. People sometimes forget how much this is important for him... would be a dream

https://www.racing.com/news/2021-05-...expands-stable

https://www.racing.com/news/2021-04-...yne-excited-sb
                                yeah on a horse perspective italy is by far the worse.. you piss them of you have the horses head outside your door in the morning..
                                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Working...
                                X