Coach not happy at all with him

https://www.instagram.com/persianleg...dium=copy_link

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      Loan to Soorakh FC summer 2022 incoming...

Comment

Massive exaggeration.

Here is the actual article. Maybe Dutch members can chime in, but it seems like the coach is saying both he and Alireza are disappointed that things aren't going his way. He even goes as far as saying that he know Alireza has the ability to turn his luck around.
        https://www.feyenoordpings.nl/slot-o...uidelijk/?s=09
        Last edited by The; 01-16-2022, 06:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
          Massive exaggeration.

Here is the actual article. Maybe Dutch members can chime in, but it seems like the coach is saying both he and Alireza are disappointed that things aren't going his way. He even goes as far as saying that he know Alireza has the ability to turn his luck around.
          https://www.feyenoordpings.nl/slot-o...uidelijk/?s=09
          The translation is almost same. I dont get where the massive exaggeration comes from?
          He is not happy with JB game, and JB himself is not happy with his game either.
          Ali khaje. Khaje ali akharesh chizi avaz nemishe bottom line is he is having another dissapointing season.

Comment

I understand the coach not being happy with what is happening, but I assume it was the coach who told the team to look for AJ on every possession in the last 30 minutes of the game. The other winger on the team was exceptionally good at going by his man all day long but contributed nothing to the offense. AJ's problem is he is constantly looking up to force scoring opportunities and ends up losing the ball under pressure. Anyway, he has already had and continues to have a great professional career and has been laughing at all his critics all the way to the bank.

Comment

The translation is almost same. I dont get where the massive exaggeration comes from?
              He is not happy with JB game, and JB himself is not happy with his game either.
              Ali khaje. Khaje ali akharesh chizi avaz nemishe bottom line is he is having another dissapointing season.

The exaggeration is saying the coach isn't happy with him at all, which is incorrect. That would imply the coach is saying that Ali isn't doing anything correct. Nowhere in the article does it say that.

The coach is saying both him and Ali expect more in terms of goals and assists.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                The exaggeration is saying the coach isn't happy with him at all, which is incorrect. That would imply the coach is saying that Ali isn't doing anything correct. Nowhere in the article does it say that.

The coach is saying both him and Ali expect more in terms of goals and assists.
                Probably '' at all''. Bottom line is coach is not satisfied...

Comment

Starting against his former club NEC. Good to see him playing before our crucial match.
                  چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                  We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

I’m happy that Slot continues to give him more chances, ARJ is a very hard working player who is low in confidence at this moment. The coach knows he can be very important to the team and also realizes that dropping him like a sack of potatoes will do further damage to ARJ. I really hope he ends the curse and scores today, because time is definitely running up now Swedish youngster Walemark is knocking on the door. By buying him, Feyenoord management thinks that ARJ is not living up to the expectations and they are looking for a possible replacement.

Comment

Which streaming sites are all the cool kids using these days? just saw buffstreams is no longer.

Comment

Originally posted by freak View Post
                        Which streaming sites are all the cool kids using these days? just saw buffstreams is no longer.
                        http://sportsnest.co/a-psv-vs-ajax/?sport=soccer

Comment

1-0 NEC, AJ gotta step it up..

Comment

AJ got a penalty!

Aaand it's 1-1! 🚀

Comment

He is creating a lot of great chances for his team. His pass to Linssen was excellent a fingertip save by goalie kept it our.

Alireza just won a penalty with a great move!
                              "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Beautiful. I think he is hyped up and a full form alireza in front of Iraq is what we need to win Iraq.

Comment

Working...
                                X