Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont know if this has been discussed or not, but FIFA 20 had a Team of the season so far of LIGA NOS. Taremi no where to be found.. cool..

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/tech/gam...otssf-22047272

I dont know why i keep playing/supporting this shit game when they dont give our players any credit.
    #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
      I dont know if this has been discussed or not, but FIFA 20 had a Team of the season so far of LIGA NOS. Taremi no where to be found.. cool..

I dont know why i keep playing/supporting this shit game when they dont give our players any credit.
      Thats what I repeated. Iranians still use fifa, iphone.. While they all shit on us

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        Thats what I repeated. Iranians still use fifa, iphone.. While they all shit on us
        add Nike to that list. Guilty of that as well..
        #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
          A move to Sporting lisbon would be exciting for any iranian except Azmoun and Taremi. Would have prefered the top 2 (benfica/porto) at least. They play Champions league every year and exports tons of players to the biggest clubs of the world. About Sporting, except Bruno Fernandes, I don't recall any players they sold to top clubs recently. Last year, Sporting was just one spot above Rio Ave and out of the top 3.
          I agree a move to Benfica or Porto would be great. Sporting obviously had their problems a couple of years back with their fans which led to their best players leaving ie Bas Dost, William Carvalho, Gelson, Rui Patricio. You could name nearly a whole team with who they have lost, they are rebuilding at the moment which could be a good thing or bad thing if Mehdi was to go there.

Comment

Ofcourse Benfica and Porto are better clubs than Sporting, but who says they were really interested in the first place other than the usual rumors.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
              Ofcourse Benfica and Porto are better clubs than Sporting, but who says they were really interested in the first place other than the usual rumors.
              It’s all hypothetical and from what we have read so far , no guarantees and every transfer window as we always say until the player is actually playing for a new club then there is no guarantee the move is happening .

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                It’s all hypothetical and from what we have read so far , no guarantees and every transfer window as we always say until the player is actually playing for a new club then there is no guarantee the move is happening .
                yeah usually we want to approach with this mentality. But in taremi's case we make an exception. It is guaranteed that they will sell him, the owner, the coach, and the player himself have all separately confirmed that multiple times. The question only remains to who. From what we know so far the big 3 are most likely, but bordeaux had an offer accepted at the end of january, and there was talks but no offer from interested german clubs, and aston villa, so clearly there is a market for him outside portugal as well.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post

He got a team of the season card on FIFA mobile

Comment

The Primeira Liga will return June 3rd with 2 fixtures: Portimonense - Gil Vicente and Famalicão - Porto.

Rio Ave's 1st match will be on June 7th against Paços de Ferreira.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                        The Primeira Liga will return June 3rd with 2 fixtures: Portimonense - Gil Vicente and Famalicão - Porto.

Rio Ave's 1st match will be on June 7th against Paços de Ferreira.
                        As much as I miss football, I would have preferred Portugal and Russian leagues to be over now, with Taremi and azmoun transfering and preparing the new season.

Comment

La Liga's Espanyol is reportedly interested in Taremi:

"Espanyol put Mehdi Taremi in the spotlight

New proper name on Espanyol's agenda with a view to the future. The whole of the city of Barcelona, ​​which will focus its efforts on achieving a heroic salvation in the eleven days that remain in the championship, also begins to write down some proper names in its agenda with a view to facing the future.

Among the objectives that have been put on the agenda, and as we can find in TMW, it is Medi Taremi. The 27-year-old Iranian attacker that this season has 20 games and 8 goals with Rio Ave offering a level that has seduced the whole of Barcelona. Along with Espanyol, other squads like Benfica or Atalanta are also in the spotlight."

https://www.fichajes.com/a9207965452...-punto-de-mira

"Taremi adds interest: Espanyol joins the race for the Iranian

Rio Ave striker is wanted by Benfica and Sporting, but is also desired in other leagues.

Having an excellent season at Rio Ave until the competitive break dictated by COVID-19, Iranian striker Mehdi Taremi continues to add interest. Now, from Spain, information comes that Espanyol will also be in the race for the 27-year-old, who this season has scored eight goals in 20 games for the villagers.

In Portugal, Benfica and Sporting are interested in signing the striker, with FC Porto also closely following the player. In Italy there is still talk of the Atalanta interest."

https://desporto.sapo.pt/futebol/pri...-pelo-iraniano

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                            La Liga's Espanyol is reportedly interested in Taremi:

"Espanyol put Mehdi Taremi in the spotlight

New proper name on Espanyol's agenda with a view to the future. The whole of the city of Barcelona, ​​which will focus its efforts on achieving a heroic salvation in the eleven days that remain in the championship, also begins to write down some proper names in its agenda with a view to facing the future.
                            Among the objectives that have been put on the agenda, and as we can find in TMW, it is Medi Taremi. The 27-year-old Iranian attacker that this season has 20 games and 8 goals with Rio Ave offering a level that has seduced the whole of Barcelona. Along with Espanyol, other squads like Benfica or Atalanta are also in the spotlight."
                            https://www.fichajes.com/a9207965452...-punto-de-mira
                            "Taremi adds interest: Espanyol joins the race for the Iranian

Rio Ave striker is wanted by Benfica and Sporting, but is also desired in other leagues.
                            Having an excellent season at Rio Ave until the competitive break dictated by COVID-19, Iranian striker Mehdi Taremi continues to add interest. Now, from Spain, information comes that Espanyol will also be in the race for the 27-year-old, who this season has scored eight goals in 20 games for the villagers.
                            In Portugal, Benfica and Sporting are interested in signing the striker, with FC Porto also closely following the player. In Italy there is still talk of the Atalanta interest."
                            https://desporto.sapo.pt/futebol/pri...-pelo-iraniano
                            It was about time there was an interest from a la liga team!

Although in this case, it's as if Iran would shown an interest for Mourinho.

Comment

Who do you guys prefer Taremi joins out of Benfica, Sporting, Porto, Espanyol, or Atalanta?

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                                Who do you guys prefer Taremi joins out of Benfica, Sporting, Porto, Espanyol, or Atalanta?
                                Benfica indeed would be a huge move from my perspective!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X