Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    no way lol. Every match is crucial for us to get back in top 4 with tottenham and chelsea not likely to slip up that many times. I hope ARJ plays and does well but no way I will be rooting for brighton.
    Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
    When ARJ is on the pitch during the Arsenal game, i'll be rooting for Brighton
    Otherwise, lets go Arsenal
    Miktharyan is basically Iranian himself. Aremenian, Iranian same thing right?

You lot also got Spurs again in the Carabao Cup and according to Arsenal Fan TV you’re putting out a strong team.

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrfvVbXgUQf/

so just to confirm he will be back next weekend and may have started if he was fit this weekend. CH with a good move to play it safe there, if you arent fit for full 90 then you shouldnt be on the bench. Hopefully he is fully ready next week, I have a feeling he will shine soon

Comment

They have 5 games in 14 days so the coach doesn't want to risk anything.
        There will be plenty of opportunity for all to play.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
          When ARJ is on the pitch during the Arsenal game, i'll be rooting for Brighton

Otherwise, lets go Arsenal
          Right on..!!
          Country before Club ...!! ALWAYS..!!

PS
          didnt see the chelsea game, how did the BHA wingers fair in that match..?? who is the most likely player to get benched in favor of ARJ in the next few games coming up..?

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
            Its still interesting to follow the team, they're a likable bunch in my opinion. Reminds me of the Osasuna days.
            agreed
            from reading some of forums their fans by enlarge seem to be much more level-headed and sensible than the few others ive come across over the years..!
            huge difference in class between BHA Fans and the generally ignorant cunts out on the Charlton Life ..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              Right on..!!

PS
              didnt see the chelsea game, how did the BHA wingers fair in that match..?? who is the most likely player to get benched in favor of ARJ in the next few games coming up..?

I HIGHLY doubt our boy will start but I would say probably Knockeart!

Comment

i hope its knocky... the kids literally a championship side player at best. Don't know why March gets so much hate.. kids actually decent.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  Right on..!!

PS

Solly March was up against César Azpilicueta who I think is the best right back in the world. Needless to say Solly March was overawed and lost the ball four times. I think this match really confirmed that Solly March is an attacking midfielder and he is competing with Pascal Groß for a position in the starting XI.

Knockaert was up against overrated Marcos Alonso and despite putting in a lot of energy was just not quick enough to cause any damage against a physical opponent.

That leaves the out of favour right sided Ezequiel Schelotto who could have caught Hazard in a sprint for the second goal.

José Izquierdo is much quicker and very much a contender because of this alone. Unlike slower players he is able to make a sudden impact from the bench.

Comparing right winger for right winger it apppears a straight choice between the industrious and slow Knockaert and the unproven Alireza Jahanbakhsh.

Pick your side against Bournemouth (A) and Arsenal (H).

Florin Andone is really pushing for a start ahead of or as well as Glenn Murray to complicate the selection.

Comment

Originally posted by Perseus View Post
                    Solly March was up against César Azpilicueta who I think is the best right back in the world. Needless to say Solly March was overawed and lost the ball four times. I think this match really confirmed that Solly March is an attacking midfielder and he is competing with Pascal Groß for a position in the starting XI.

Knockaert was up against overrated Marcos Alonso and despite putting in a lot of energy was just not quick enough to cause any damage against a physical opponent.

That leaves the out of favour right sided Ezequiel Schelotto who could have caught Hazard in a sprint for the second goal.

José Izquierdo is much quicker and very much a contender because of this alone. Unlike slower players he is able to make a sudden impact from the bench.

Comparing right winger for right winger it apppears a straight choice between the industrious and slow Knockaert and the unproven Alireza Jahanbakhsh.

Pick your side against Bournemouth (A) and Arsenal (H).

Florin Andone is really pushing for a start ahead of or as well as Glenn Murray to complicate the selection.
                    I dont know about last season but Izquierdo has been awful this season? He is not looking to pass but to cut on the right side and shoot (shot gets blocked by a defender everytime)
                    Knocky has gotten too many starts to prove that he is a starter and he has not proved anything. JB has only got 3 starts..I think its time for him to be put back in the starting 11.

Comment

Still out with the injury. Sucks in the short term, but hopefully when he's finally back he won't have to worry about it anymore.

https://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/173...t-bournemouth/

Comment

Originally posted by oreosx11 View Post
                        Still out with the injury. Sucks in the short term, but hopefully when he's finally back he won't have to worry about it anymore.
                        https://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/173...t-bournemouth/
                        Manager Chris Hughton has confirmed that Izquierdo (knee) and Jahanbakhsh (hamstring) remain sidelined.

It is unclear whether Jahanbakhsh will be available before leaving for the Asian Cup with Iran.

Iran will announce their final Aaian Cup squad on December 26.

Comment

this is a issue, we have players, lack of fitness, that is a issue

Comment

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...g-to-asian-cup

What’s a bigger loss? Son for Spurs or Mat Ryan for Brighton. I’d probably argue Ryan is a bigger loss for Brighton than Son is for Spurs.

I didn't notice how many Asian players run their Premier League clubs and how much of a drastic effect this competition will bring on each of their clubs. Mooy, Son, Ryan, Ki, Etheridge (possibly), etc...

Comment

Originally posted by Perseus View Post
                              Manager Chris Hughton has confirmed that Izquierdo (knee) and Jahanbakhsh (hamstring) remain sidelined.

It is unclear whether Jahanbakhsh will be available before leaving for the Asian Cup with Iran.

Iran will announce their final Aaian Cup squad on December 26.

that's pretty bad he's missed so many games now!

Comment

What happened to Elizabeth?
                                Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Working...
                                X