This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Kiarash jan, I think you're over analyzing it.
    He was sick at the time, that's why he didn't do it.

Otherwise he has kissed the Koran many times and has continued to do so.

He is a good guy, and well spoken, but he's not some sort of revolutionary.

even ando kisses the quran eventhough he isn't muslim, it isn't a big deal

Comment

Originally posted by persian_cheetah View Post
      How the fuck is that class? SMH
      Easy. It is not necessary to use profanity.

In my view, there are several issues involved: religion, women's participation, etc.

In my opinion, religion must be personal and government must NOT get involved. In Iran government gets involved because it is a religious dictatorship.

I am for women attending not only football but other games.
      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by Bijans View Post
        That's says nothing about him not being a classy player ? A classy player is on the pitch hence the word "player". let's not mix the two together please...
        Lol, I wonder if he would wear his bejeweled dollar sign on his football jersey if FIFA allowed him.

Comment

زمان آغاز اردوی پایان سال تیم ملی مشخص شد

تیم ملی فوتبال ایران اردوی خود را برای 2 دیدار باقی مانده در مقدماتی جام جهانی 2018 روسیه برگزار می کند.

Next training camp :March 14
          Duration: 16 days
          23-24 players to be invited ( After W23 IPL).

به گزارش "ورزش سه" و به نقل از فارس،

تیم ملی ایران در تاریخ 5 و 10 فروردین ماه سال آینده دو دیدار دیگر خود از سری رقابت های مقدماتی جام جهانی 2018 روسیه را به ترتیب مقابل تیم های هند و عمان برگزار می کند تا به این ترتیب تکلیف صعودش به مرحله پایانی انتخابی جام جهانی مشخص شود.

بر همین اساس قرار است ملی پوشان ایران از دوشنبه 24 اسفندماه سال جاری اردوی 16 روزه خود را برای برگزاری این دو دیدار آغاز کند.

شاگردان کی روش با جمع شدن در هتل آزادی کار خود را آغاز کرده و به احتمال زیاد تمرینات پایان سال تیم ملی با توجه به وضعیت نامطلوب کمپ تیم های ملی در زمین اصلی ورزشگاه آزادی برگزار خواهد شد.

همچنین به احتمال زیاد بین 23 تا 25 بازیکن به این اردو دعوت می شوند تا زیر نظر کادرفنی تمرینات خود را برای دو دیدار مقابل هند و عمان آماده کنند.

این دو دیدار در ورزشگاه آزادی و ساعت ۱۹ برگزار می شود.

Last edited by St_Mark; 02-22-2016, 01:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
            He refused to participate in the ''kiss the Koran'' ritual after a TM training during the 2015 Asian Cup, that's enough class for me.
            Not kissing the Quran = Class?

Akhe che rabti dare Kiarash jan.

Comment

CQ is taking a trip around Iran, he visited Kashan and Yazd in the past days

http://90tv.ir/news/218008/%D8%AD%D8...B4%D8%A7%D9%86

Comment

i think he is visiting so he can relax abit and see how things go, and the match is close ,is at new year

Comment

The dude has definitely lost a lot of weight.

Comment

I hope the Gov't intervenes and offer him what he wants ( Ironically its for our benefit!!) and he agrees to stay!! To lose CQ is to lose our Football rebuilding journey, and back to square one!.....

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                      The dude has definitely lost a lot of weight.
                      Losing weight is not necessarily a bad thing, In fact as we get older our weight increases unless we diet and exercise. He may have lost the weight purposely to stay healthy.

Comment

He is touring Iran and collecting souvenirs before he leaves Iran.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
                        .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Loosing CQ before start of the last round of WCQ matches that will begin in September, is an absolute suicide for our TM.

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                            I hope the Gov't intervenes and offer him what he wants ( Ironically its for our benefit!!) and he agrees to stay!! To lose CQ is to lose our Football rebuilding journey, and back to square one!.....
                            i hope so too..!!
                            I think fans must appeal to Rohani and pressure him into channeling some funds into our football again and reinstate Carlito at the very least..!!
                            we were literally competing @ a 3rd rate Asian footballing country shortly before his arrival and primarily due to his relentless efforts on and especially off the pitch, is why our football currently Tops the entire continent .! (on the books @ least..!)
                            to let this guy slip at this vital generational transition juncture is absolute madness and stupidity..!!
                            as i've suggested many times before, IDEALLY, We should scrap current IFF as a whole and start a whole new Iranian Football Organization under his leadership as prescribed by him..!!
                            IMO, Carlos Possesses FAR, FAR More Diplomatic, Organizational and Leadership qualities than his pure tactical football coaching mastery..!!
                            Our government needs to enable the man to revolutionize and modernizing the entire football structure in our country and help him bring our football up to 21st century standards.. ..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                              i hope so too..!!
                              I think fans must appeal to Rohani and pressure him into channeling some funds into our football again and reinstate Carlito at the very least..!!
                              we were literally competing @ a 3rd rate Asian footballing country shortly before his arrival and primarily due to his relentless efforts on and especially off the pitch, is why our football currently Tops the entire continent .! (on the books @ least..!)
                              to let this guy slip at this vital generational transition juncture is absolute madness and stupidity..!!
                              as i've suggested many times before, IDEALLY, We should scrap current IFF as a whole and start a whole new Iranian Football Organization under his leadership as prescribed by him..!!
                              IMO, Carlos Possesses FAR, FAR More Diplomatic, Organizational and Leadership qualities than his pure tactical football coaching mastery..!!
                              Our government needs to enable the man to revolutionize and modernizing the entire football structure in our country and help him bring our football up to 21st century standards.. ..!
                              I disagree with the bold part. Keeping CQ is good up to a point, after that we need someone with more skills. We should keep him for U23 team and scouting young talents. He is good at introducing new names.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                                I disagree with the bold part. Keeping CQ is good up to a point, after that we need someone with more skills. We should keep him for U23 team and scouting young talents. He is good at introducing new names.
                                go back and read for yourself the forum here shortly before CQ's arrival...!! Back then Football + forum used to be quite active with knowlegable and more mature football forum members..! just go back and read there how dismal our TM was performing back then ..!
                                TM was toothless even vs shitt opponents from southeast asia for AC qualifying ..!!
                                It was the absolute worse that i recall in some 10-15 years of close following of iran football, after the disastrous mismanagements of GN/Daie/Gholabi

Comment

Working...
                                X