X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cardiff scores again

Comment

Set play goal!
      Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

It was clearly ARJs fault as he’s expected to also cover as backup goalie

Comment

Wow I just open my stream on my phone and Cardiff scores, how can Brighton be down by2 goals....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

nooshe jane Cardiff. Well deserved.

Comment

Get JB off this trash team. i hope he has a relegation clause

Comment

Bad play by AJ. Yikes
                Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Why does our players make the wrong decisions always.... he could have gone the Leicester, and Azmoun could have gone to bigger team 3 years ago after the champions league

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Gross comes off for Andone. Double striker system now.

Comment

Got my stream working for a few seconds to see ARJ loose another ball to GK with a sloppy heavy touch..!
                      I think Some of u guys need to take those Irani glasses off .... he looks as sloppy as the rest of his teammates in a bits & glimpses I’ve gotten of the match so far

Comment

I'm sorry. But this is clearly on CH. This team does not looked coached at all. They are playing like a bunch of clueless highschoolers just running around.
                        Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                          Got my stream working for a few seconds to see ARJ loose another ball to GK with a sloppy heavy touch..!
                          I think Some of u guys need to take those Irani glasses off .... he looks as sloppy as the rest of his teammates in a bits & glimpses I’ve gotten of the match so far
                          Aziz if you thought that was bad there are some plays by Stephens, March, and Bruno this game that would make your eyes bleed!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            You've literally watched his only 2 bad plays.
                            His team is horrible, and he's not been great - we're just saying he doesn't deserve to be singled out for criticism as the Brighton fans do.

Comment

The pace of this team is frustrating!

Comment

BHA looks completely disjointed. Don't see them coming back to win, or tie, this match.

Comment

Working...
                                X