Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by persian_parsa View Post
    It is still possible. Initial approach rejected means the initial offer/discussion between the clubs was not enough for Swansea.

Brighton can come back to the table with a better offer if they really want Potter

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    thank you for stating the obvious... I'm just being a little pessimistic I guess lol

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
      For those of you who think that Graham Potter can coach BHAFC, not possible :

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/48252290
      #

Potter is Brighton's No. 1 target to succeed Hughton and Swansea have reluctantly given the Premier League club permission to speak to the 43-year-old.

Hughton was sacked less than 24 hours after Brighton's final game of the season and the search for a new head coach is being spearheaded by Dan Ashworth, the club's technical director.

Potter has impressed in south Wales after his appointment last summer, guiding Swansea to a tenth-placed finish in the Championship and the former defender is seen as a progressive, #

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...s-replacement/

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
        thank you for stating the obvious... I'm just being a little pessimistic I guess lol
        Lol well it's just misleading. Not everyone is going to open and read the article.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Swansea City boss Graham Potter is set to become the new manager of Brighton and is keen to take winger Daniel James with him to new his club, according to a report by TEAMtalk.

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/gr...ecures-switch/

Comment

Originally posted by Perseus View Post
            Swansea City boss Graham Potter is set to become the new manager of Brighton and is keen to take winger Daniel James with him to new his club, according to a report by TEAMtalk.
            humm..!
            he is more of a Left winger and awful young still and lacking top level experience but it shouldnt take him too long to break into Potter's starting line if both make it to BHA..!
            He will likely cost a pretty penny though..!!? with apparent interest from deep pocketed ManU, he may well end up costing BHA in excess of ARJ's fee..?
            BHA certainly have more immediate needs @ AM/CM/Striker though..!
            for probably less than a 1/3 of the cost, you guys could buy Saman Ghoddos instead, who is far more efficient choice in almost all front 4 positions ..!?
            a very versatile scoring winger of sorts? with all the vision, calm and class of a formidable AM, Killer outside shots and finishing touches in and all around the box..! exceptional Set -piece deliveries to boot..! Personally think his best utilized as a #10/Secondary striker..!
            Not too mention, he was pretty much Potter's Best player for years ? and automatic starter at Ostersund where Graham made a name for himself in the coaching business..!
            Last edited by BacheLot; 05-15-2019, 05:30 AM.

Comment

Good news for Brighton and ARJ if Potter comes.

Very modern coach, and his teams play very nice football.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

I hope with Potter coming in, we see the last of manchild on Brighton.

Comment

#

Potter is Brighton's No. 1 target to succeed Hughton and Swansea have reluctantly given the Premier League club permission to speak to the 43-year-old.

Hughton was sacked less than 24 hours after Brighton's final game of the season and the search for a new head coach is being spearheaded by Dan Ashworth, the club's technical director.

Potter has impressed in south Wales after his appointment last summer, guiding Swansea to a tenth-placed finish in the Championship and the former defender is seen as a progressive, #

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...s-replacement/
                  This report was premature; Brian Owen

@Brian__Owen
                  48m48 minutes ago
                  More
                  It's still as you were in the #bhafc manager situation as they await clearance to talk to leading candidate Graham Potter while keeping an eye on options elsewhere.

Comment

If Potter becomes the coach I'll support Brighton full on next season, after Liverpool of course

Comment

I just know with Potter around ARJ wont be playing left wing back so I hope the appointment happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                        I just know with Potter around ARJ wont be playing left wing back so I hope the appointment happens.
                        i suppose so, if he can bring along his favored current LW youngster James along to BHA..!!
                        otherwise, although likely he will move him to RW, if Knucklehead stays put he may have to compete with him again for RW minutes and or moved to Left or AM to accommodate, as Anthony is utterly useless and lost when pushed to LW..! hopefully they get rid of him in summer or CH takes him to whatever Championship club that is likely to hire him ..! i remember Potter Used Saman all along the front 4 positions at Oster..!!

Comment

Opening ante

It is a hell of a gamble on two and a half fronts

1) whether Potter wants to come ?
                          2) whether Potter can produce a side that can attack enough and still be defensively solid to avoid relegation ?
                          1a) Swansea manage to fob off advances ?

BHA have past form for headline grabbing deals twice in my time in the 20th century. Also sacked a Manager just after a Cup Final.

Comment

It is a hell of a gamble on two and a half fronts

1) whether Potter wants to come ?
                            2) whether Potter can produce a side that can attack enough and still be defensively solid to avoid relegation ?
                            1a) Swansea manage to fob off advances ?

BHA have past form for headline grabbing deals twice in my time in the 20th century. Also sacked a Manager just after a Cup Final.
                            I suppose it’s whether Potter wants to continue with what he is building at Swansea or wants a crack in the Premier League and sees Brighton as the ideal place for this.

An early appointment would be much better as it will give the new manager a whole transfer window to bring in the players that he wants and also a full pre season to adapt the team to their playing style.

Comment

Summer transfer window for Premier League clubs

I suppose it’s whether Potter wants to continue with what he is building at Swansea or wants a crack in the Premier League and sees Brighton as the ideal place for this.
                              An early appointment would be much better as it will give the new manager a whole transfer window to bring in the players that he wants and also a full pre season to adapt the team to their playing style.
                              The summer transfer window for Premier League clubs will open on 16 May 2019.

Before then, clubs are able to agree deals for the acquisition of players but, in the case of a domestic transfer, the paperwork cannot be processed until 16 May, once the window opens.

The transfer of players from another national association may take place once the FIFA Transfer Matching System (TMS) opens on 11 June.

https://www.premierleague.com/news/1220224

Comment

I'd like to see him at Brighton, let's see what happens.

Comment

Working...
                                X