No announcement yet.

World Cup 2018 Qualification Gets Under Way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To me I'll always have a spot in my heart for the World Cup 1998 tricolore.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
      WC balls before 2018:
      Did the balls get smaller over the years? 1970's ball looks larger than 2014. Is that a ball shrinkage?

Comment

World Cup 2018 Qualification Gets Under Way

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
        Maria Komandnaya has been announced to co-host the 2018 World Cup Draw, alongside former Golden Boot winner, Gary Linekar.

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/news/y=...w-2920020.html

Do you reckon IRIB will show the draw?
        It actually looks like she recently went to Iran to interview Sardar.

BTW Sardar is knee-touching her. Surely Haram?

(Last bit was a joke, don't take me seriously)

Comment

Time for her to make her Instagram private.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
            It actually looks like she recently went to Iran to interview Sardar.

BTW Sardar is knee-touching her. Surely Haram?

(Last bit was a joke, don't take me seriously)
            Not Iran, but a mosque in Kazan.
            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
              Time for her to make her Instagram private.
              Sadly, I’m with you. Unfortunately we have some classless and culture-less Iranians. And when they come in numbers, everyone who either has the same mentality or who has low self-esteem follow them with their hatred.

So yeah, I hope for her sake she does make it private. Keep in mind I’m not saying all Iranians are bi farhang and bi kelaas.

Comment

Its not just Iranian men, overall men are animals everywhere. A thirsty dude is a thirsty dude no matter if he is from Iran, China, Spain etc..

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                Sadly, I’m with you. Unfortunately we have some classless and culture-less Iranians. And when they come in numbers, everyone who either has the same mentality or who has low self-esteem follow them with their hatred.

So yeah, I hope for her sake she does make it private. Keep in mind I’m not saying all Iranians are bi farhang and bi kelaas.

Comment

Well the worry is after the draw people spam her and insult her because IRIB didnt show the draw because she was wearing a dress and not a chador.

Ultra embarassing

Comment

Originally posted by Persian-Pride87 View Post
                    Its not just Iranian men, overall men are animals everywhere. A thirsty dude is a thirsty dude no matter if he is from Iran, China, Spain etc..
                    I agree with you. However, a majority of thirsty dudes who attacked Messi and Lima’s Facebook were from our country

Comment

Instead of spamming her Insta those ham rolls could be voting on adding Iranian Leauge to FIFA so we won’t had to be losing to a Czech leauge

Comment

I hope our "Classy and ba tamadon" people from Iran won't once again target yet another international public figure, thus embarrassing us all.

Last they bashed and cyber attacked Fernanda Lima who apparently caused the live coverage interruption on IRIB, whereas instead of cyber bullying the poor lady, they should have bombarded their freaking State TV's sites and emails.

Ughhhhh times like this I say thank God I do not live inside Iran!

Comment

Australia coach Postecoglou quits despite World Cup qualification

Socceroos boss says 'the journey for me ends' at emotional press conference in Sydney
                          Image Credit: Reuters
                          Socceroos head coach Ange Postecoglou.
                          Published: 04:36 November 22, 2017
                          AFP

Sydney: Coach Ange Postecoglou announced Wednesday that he will not take Australia to the World Cup next year, ending weeks of speculation about his future after a lengthy qualification campaign.

“After a great deal of thought and soul-searching, I’ve decided that the journey for me ends as Socceroo coach,” an emotional Postecoglou told a press conference in Sydney.

“It’s been the biggest privilege of my life and probably not the ending I had envisaged when we started, but at the same time, knowing it’s the right time for me and the right decision,” he said.

In recent weeks the Australian had refused to confirm or deny reports that he would quit even if the Socceroos qualified for Russia 2018, only saying he would meet with Football Federation Australia officials this week.

FFA chief executive David Gallup said he was “disappointed and I guess still a bit puzzled, but I’m supportive of the notion that sometimes you reach a point where you just know that you need to do something new”.

“As for the process going forward, we won’t be rushed,” he added, sitting alongside Postecoglou.

“The Socceroos have a big gap in the calendar now, and it’s important that we get the right person to fill the big shoes,” he said.

Australia reached their fourth-straight World Cup in Sydney last week after defeating Honduras in a 3-1 aggregate play-off victory in the qualifiers.

Greek-born Postecoglou, 52, who migrated to Australia as a five-year-old, was flung into the coaching hot seat just months before the last World Cup.

He was given a five-year contract by the FFA after the sacking of German Holger Osieck and became the Socceroos’ first full-time Australian coach in nine years.

He had won two A-League championships with Brisbane Roar and gained a reputation for fast-paced, aggressive, passing football.

Comment

8-0ers also fired their coach.

Comment

Now Aussie FA will for sure chase CQ!!!

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                                Now Aussie FA will for sure chase CQ!!!
                                maybe not?
                                they have to find a coach before the WC. Unless they appoint a temporary coach.

I doubt CQ will leave his unfinished project before the WC.

Comment

Working...
                                X