Clear All

Finally nice strike by ARJ. Looking more promising

Sent from my SM-T590 using Tapatalk
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Any links Guys??! Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by persian_parsa View Post
        Yes he's a hero to many Iranian fans. He came from humble beginnings in Gilan, became the top goalcorer in Netherlands, and is now playing in the prem. He's got class, speaks dutch and English fluently, and has always been a great representative for Iranians.

If you saw him in person would you talk like that to him? It's "hilarious" to you when he loses the ball?

Anyways that scene looked like it could've been a foul. And he's not been the worst player on the pitch. If he was he would've been subbed already.

He's actually noticably better in possession than in the beginning of the season, and I'm happy to see his improvement

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
        He's a star. A class act. The story you described is every Iranian footballers. He is no daie, no rezazadeh, or takhti...not yet at least. If you think sports hero and you add ARJ name to those legends then something is off.

Comment

Cracker 1-2

Comment

Stephen’s form continues to be worrying.

Comment

Let's face it, Alireza has been invisible at worst and unimpactful at best.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Oz View Post
                Let's face it, Alireza has been invisible at worst and unimpactful at best.
                Agreed. He is BHAFC most expensive player but he is certainly far from their MVP. Fans aren't going to accept the price tag for his contributions if it remains like it has been.

Ok look at his last play...30-40 sec left he could chip it to empty space instead he turns possession over by drilling in the back of his teammate who is in close proximity and running to space...

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                  He's a star. A class act. The story you described is every Iranian footballers. He is no daie, no rezazadeh, or takhti...not yet at least. If you think sports hero and you add ARJ name to those legends then something is off.

Yeah he's a class act and a star. So can you repeat again why you think it's hilarious when he loses the ball? He's not a hero compared to Daei or Mahdavikia etc yet, but to some he is. I still consider him a hero and I'm sure most of us here would treat him like one of they ever saw him in person.

Comment

Good win for BHA. ARJ played slightly above average. Looks like they are staying in the PL

Comment

Good job Brighton, good defending, and they played with lots of heart.

Brighton were lucky Knockaert didn't get s red at the beginning, but also unlucky they didn't get a penalty in the first half

Comment

ARJ played great.
                        Another win when ARJ starts.

Comment

Originally posted by persian_parsa View Post
                          Yeah he's a class act and a star. So can you repeat again why you think it's hilarious when he loses the ball? He's not a hero compared to Daei or Mahdavikia etc yet, but to some he is. I still consider him a hero and I'm sure most of us here would treat him like one of they ever saw him in person.

Fair enough. You can treat him as you wish. No one is suggesting treating him poorly. The play in my view was weak and comical. Will I hold it against him if I see him in person? Definitely not. I'm not laughing at his character just his involvement in that weak play.

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk

Comment

Funny the two ppl PFDCers hate on the most come up big today
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Hard game FT - Palace 1-2 Albion.

Disallowed penalty and soft penalty made it harder than it ought to have been. Dunk MOM.

Deserved win, fair result.

Palace pressed early, but Brighton played out of the press well. Palace blew their gasket, then got lucky with the pen, with the ref making a close game.

Great win. Palace forward line looked good on paper, but the Albion forward line prevailed.

Comment

ARJ did all right as a LWB mostly..!! forced Crystal to pretty much focus and try their attacking luck on the opposite wing ..!! Excellent Team Win..!! goes a long way towards securing their EPL survival..!

Comment

Working...
                                X