Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iran vs Korea Viewing (LA/Irvine)

Hey guys,

Anyone know if theres a viewing anywhere in La/Irivine/SD area for the Iran vs Korea match on Tuesday?

Originally posted by 1274003 View Post
    Hey guys,
    Anyone know if theres a viewing anywhere in La/Irivine/SD area for the Iran vs Korea match on Tuesday?
    Damn bro, that's like all of southern California
    Hope you find someone to watch with.

Comment

Hey guys,

Lmao the game is at 6:30 am in pacific time zone so good luck with that

Comment

Hey guys,

Your best bet would be online

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
          Would be a good time for some Kale Pache

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
            Damn bro, that's like all of southern California
            Hope you find someone to watch with.
            Ba namake ki booodi to😂😂

Comment

I strongly recommend to get access to Paramount plus my friend. It feels so awesome that we can finally watch our national team in action in HD quality after 40 years of watching crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Mehdi-D View Post
                I strongly recommend to get access to Paramount plus my friend. It feels so awesome that we can finally watch our national team in action in HD quality after 40 years of watching crap.
                Wow, we nearly have the same name. I am a Mehdi D too.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                  Wow, we nearly have the same name. I am a Mehdi D too.
                  Awesome! Good to know Mehdi Jan. Take care.

Comment

Originally posted by Mehdi-D View Post
                    I agree, I finally gave in and subscribed to it for the last game, and I am happy to finally be able to watch Iran's games in HD on a stable stream.
                    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                      I agree, I finally gave in and subscribed to it for the last game, and I am happy to finally be able to watch Iran's games in HD on a stable stream.
                      The also show the AFC Champions League, Euro Nations Cup (just ended), Concacaf qualifiers, Euro Conference League (Feyenoord are still in it), and will be showing the AFC Women's football championships (Iran will be in it). Very much worth the monthly subscription and the HD TM matches alone are worth every penny.

Comment

Hey guys,

well those days are over
                        in irvine caspian was the spot since they
                        have a new manager and ahe is anti football
                        they stoped

l.a hasnt have one for years
                        cafe roberto was the spot.

valley
                        safir been the spot for the last 20 years
                        due to covid they stoped too

best bet is at home

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                          you would be surprised... I watched Iran vs SK away, last WCQ 2014 at Caspian Restaurant in Irvine at 4am in the morning. IT was packed and kaleh pache was on the house, projector screen, and great vibes. Only thing that topped that experience was going to actual game itself.

OP, you should check with Caspian and see if they are showing, they usually do, but considering it is a weekday not sure how many will be there.

edit: just saw kateb's post new manager doesnt like football, lol. Best bet probably is at home.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            you would be surprised... I watched Iran vs SK away, last WCQ 2014 at Caspian Restaurant in Irvine at 4am in the morning. IT was packed and kaleh pache was on the house, projector screen, and great vibes. Only thing that topped that experience was going to actual game itself.
                            OP, you should check with Caspian and see if they are showing, they usually do, but considering it is a weekday not sure how many will be there.
                            Ha, reminds me of the time I watched the Iran-Portugal WC match in '06 in a Scottish bar (in St. Louis, Missouri of all places) at 8am. There was a bunch of us Iranians that showed up to this Scottish bar that had advertised showing all WC matches live. We packed the house and they didn't know what hit them! lol

Edit: had to look it up and find it in my old emails from 2006. THE SCOTTISH ARMS. Still open and looks exactly the same on this website photo as it did when we walked in on that faithful day in 2006. Imagine this same bar with 2 big bald dudes behind the counter as we walked in at 8am with the highest concentration of Iranians in Saint Louis that place had ever seen. Still remember it like it was yesterday!

http://www.thescottisharms.com/

Comment

Welcome to watch it with me, ie; on my laptop in the car while brewing an earl grey tea in the cup holder.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X