X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
      Example of Pulisic, they paid 60M for him, they can sell 600,000 jerseys at 100 and thats 60M right there

Thats the difference
      no way, kit sponsors (nike, adidas, etc.) take up a really large chunk of kit sales. the real money is in tv broadcasting

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
        There is no shot they are selling anything close to that amount of pulisic jerseys but I get your point
        Doesn't even have to be Pulisic jersey, could be any Chelsea merchandise. Americans pay for these kinds of things easily and further growing the Chelsea fanbase is huge for them.

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
          no way, kit sponsors (nike, adidas, etc.) take up a really large chunk of kit sales. the real money is in tv broadcasting
          Teams get about 15% of jersey sale but adidas and nike pay them a hefty money each year + many other free things.

Comment

According to Footballi, Marseille is going to offer 14 m€ for Taremi

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
              now THAT would be an awesome transfer for him

Comment

Where is this source from? I’d believe it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  https://www.vsports.pt/vsports/competicao/i-liga/20/
                  highlights
                  that was a great match
                  The second goal, Mehdi was right in front of the goal and missed the ball. If he had managed to contact the ball, he would've most likely scored and finished the game with a hat trick.

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                    Where is this source from? I’d believe it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Varzesh3

Comment

https://twitter.com/MercActuLens/sta...36306688884737

PSGman#19, I also saw newly promoted RC Lens being interested. Not sure how accurate the source is however I saw them rebuilding their team to compete in Ligue 1 (e.g. Faríñez, Cuisance, etc.) However, RC Lens are much weaker than other interest teams like OM or Bordeaux. He should evaluate that OM offer imo, I saw it too in media. Good to see Ligue 1 interest!

Comment

Am I the only one who thinks FC Porto or Benfica are better than any Ligue 1 club except PSG?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                          Am I the only one who thinks FC Porto or Benfica are better than any Ligue 1 club except PSG?

I too personally prefer Benfica and Porto, however Marseille is a great club too. Realistically, I doubt he will leave Portugal where is he is already settled and familiar with the country.

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post

For sure, although Marseille is a very good destination too. Wherever he’s given the biggest role should be his pick. I’m curious to know which Spanish team has contacted Rio ave (as carvalho said in his interview) - that probably will be the best option.
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Marseille is better than the top portuguese teams right now. They have qualified for CL directly, have a solid coach in Villas Boas who is portuguese and is undoubtedly monitoring the league for talent/through his contacts and reccomendations. They have a much stronger squad than any team taremi has been seriously linked with thus far. Big talents like Kamara, Lopez, Gueye and also great players like Payet, Thauvin, Caleta-Car, Sanson, etc.

Interestingly, if they lack in one position to be solid in Europe and in League play at the same time it is CF. Benedetto is a solid box player/finisher who has scored 11 goals, but they have no other CF besides him. Taremi would not walk into the xi but he could easily overtake benedetto or just rotate and get good game time considering many comps next year.

We have seen french teams like monaco, lille, etc struggle to perform in CL and Ligue 1 simultaneously bc of lack of squad depth and multiple quality options. Signing taremi would help prevent that for sure.

The top portuguese teams are struggling right now, Benfica just firing coach, sporting in debt and in a big mess, Porto weak in europe. But maybe the summer, new coach appointments, etc can change that.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                                For sure, although Marseille is a very good destination too. Wherever he’s given the biggest role should be his pick. I’m curious to know which Spanish team has contacted Rio ave (as carvalho said in his interview) - that probably will be the best option.
                                It was said to be Atlético Madrid

Comment

Working...
                                X